Dec 22, 2011, 1:58 PM EST
Just wait ’til he finds Angry Birds.
Dec 19, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
Peter Forsberg says they helped make their road to gold a lot easier by losing. That and more in the morning skate.
Dec 17, 2011, 2:17 PM EST
He’s called him “Darth Vader” before, but isn’t he more of a Dr. Doom than anything?
Dec 17, 2011, 9:06 AM EST
If you’re not geeked up about Selanne’s return to Winnipeg, you have no soul. That and more on the Morning Skate.
Dec 15, 2011, 6:20 PM EST
Plus four other notable numbers.
Dec 11, 2011, 9:30 AM EST
Don’t look now, but the Blues are one of the top teams in the Western Conference standings…
Dec 6, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
The Blues would like to keep finding ways to frustrate the bejeezus out of Detroit. With Ken Hitchcock now at the helm, they’ll find a way to do just that.
Dec 6, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
Brooks Laich is starting to sound like Peter Finch in the movie “Network” these days. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Nov 29, 2011, 8:22 AM EST
Dale Hunter’s first game as Caps head coach comes against a tough as nails Blues team.
Nov 23, 2011, 9:10 AM EST
There’s no way Sidney Crosby can do what he did on Monday night all over again… Is there?
Nov 22, 2011, 10:35 PM EST
Mike Richards’ game wasn’t ugly, though.
Nov 22, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
The Blues are finding their way out of the basement with Ken Hitchcock but duking it out with the Kings will provide a new set of problems.
Nov 18, 2011, 1:45 PM EST
Blues winger has missed the last 90 games with a concussion.
Nov 18, 2011, 12:23 AM EST
Some people said that the NHL had passed Ken Hitchcock by. Some people were wrong.
Nov 15, 2011, 12:29 PM EST
The Blues won’t be playing like the 1999 Dallas Stars.
Three (News) Stars of the Week: Return of the Hitch, What’s up with Reimer?, Staring contest in T-Bay
Nov 11, 2011, 6:02 PM EST
Thanks for the page views, news stars.
Nov 10, 2011, 11:50 PM EST
Maybe Brian Burke won’t need to work the phones for a decent backup, after all.
Nov 9, 2011, 10:13 AM EST
As if Columbus fans weren’t enjoying the hockey season enough already, Scott Arniel says they’re going to get boring in order to try and win now.
Nov 9, 2011, 12:38 AM EST
It may have only been one game, but Ken Hitchcock looks like he might be the perfect remedy for the ailing St. Louis Blues.
Nov 8, 2011, 2:51 PM EST
No, it’s not the nightmare where Kane is a serial killer.
Nov 8, 2011, 9:12 AM EST
Hurt by his departure or just moving on? Either way, Columbus president Mike Priest isn’t discussing Ken Hitchcock’s departure to St. Louis.
Nov 7, 2011, 4:31 PM EST
St. Louis will roll with its No. 1 netminder against Chicago.
Nov 7, 2011, 1:46 PM EST
Freshly-minted St. Louis coach spoke to the media today.
Nov 7, 2011, 1:13 PM EST
Blues GM just can’t help reaching out to old Stars.
Nov 7, 2011, 8:55 AM EST
Jaroslav Halak is likely secretly happy that Ken Hitchcock is coming to town. His defensive ways will help him get his groove back.
- Boychuk boarded by Pacioretty, taken off on stretcher (Update: has movement in extremities) 41
- Seguin (concussion) cleared to play tonight 0
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ 87
- Will the Rangers use a compliance buyout on Richards? 9
- Malkin (lower body) to miss tonight’s game versus Sharks 20
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ 59
- Columbus puts Bobrovsky (groin) on IR, out 4-5 weeks 3
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Olympic odds, Russia’s defense, King Henrik’s new deal, Fire Cappy? and more 28
- With Lundqvist deal done, Sather faces tough questions 11
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension 42
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ (87)
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ (59)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (53)
- Video: Canucks’ Bieksa fights Rangers’ Boyle, then kicks Boyle’s helmet (52)
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension (42)