May 5, 2012, 4:43 PM EST
He says his hit is unacceptable as a repeat offender.
Mar 28, 2012, 8:23 PM EST
Keith Jones and Mike Milbury discuss the latest in the erratic East.
Mar 20, 2012, 9:04 PM EST
No reaction from Doink the Clown yet, though.
Mar 13, 2012, 8:30 PM EST
Milbury and Jones break it down.
Feb 20, 2012, 1:03 AM EST
He seemed poised to leave on Wednesday, yet he’s still a member of the Wild.
Feb 15, 2012, 8:45 PM EST
It’s not just about Rick Nash, either.
Feb 15, 2012, 8:30 AM EST
Yeah, Torts could find a spot for a 27-year-old with almost 300 goals on his resume …
Feb 13, 2012, 10:38 PM EST
“Suspend me for liking it” sets Twitter abuzz.
Feb 13, 2012, 9:51 PM EST
At least they’re having fun in practice, though.
Feb 8, 2012, 9:01 PM EST
Keith Jones wonders how much of a message fighting really sends, though.
Jan 26, 2012, 8:30 AM EST
Milbury and Jones break down feasible trade targets.
Jan 24, 2012, 9:47 PM EST
Milbury doesn’t have an issue, Jones is disappointed.
Jan 17, 2012, 10:04 PM EST
The Blues are hot. Mike and Keith explain why…
Dec 21, 2011, 9:10 PM EST
Keith Jones and Pierre McGuire discuss changes related to Rule No. 48.
Dec 20, 2011, 10:03 PM EST
Keith Jones and Ed Olczyk break down an important issue.
Dec 13, 2011, 8:15 AM EST
Mike Milbury and Keith Jones discuss what made Chris Chelios one of the best NHL players from the U.S.
Dec 6, 2011, 9:35 PM EST
Jeremy Roenick and Keith Jones share their thoughts on the NHL’s realignment. Is there anyone that isn’t in favor of this?
Nov 28, 2011, 9:50 PM EST
Ovechkin has a chance to redefine his legacy among hockey fans (again).
Nov 22, 2011, 11:43 PM EST
Mike Milbury and Keith Jones don’t seem to think so.
Nov 14, 2011, 8:42 PM EST
The best part is when Keith Jones goes way back to 1987 to show that you should stand up to whoever runs your goalie, no matter who it is …
Nov 9, 2011, 11:24 PM EST
Mike Milbury and Keith Jones discuss the Lightning’s 1-3-1 defensive system and the Flyers interesting approach to breaking it.
Nov 7, 2011, 8:16 PM EST
Is Ken Hithcock ready to return to the NHL as the head coach of the St. Louis Blues?
Oct 12, 2011, 10:05 PM EST
Keith Jones thinks that the Canadiens might need a “miracle” to overcome yet another season full of tough injury issues. If nothing else, the team will lean that much more on budding stars Carey Price and P.K. Subban.
Oct 12, 2011, 9:22 PM EST
Tampa Bay’s defense was already questionable last season, but losing Mattias Ohlund makes that spot an even bigger worry. Watch this video to find out more about their situation.
Oct 12, 2011, 11:12 AM EST
The Versus crew of Mike Milbury, Keith Jones, and Liam McHugh break down what makes the Buffalo Sabres the chic pick in the Eastern Conference.
- Canada enters World Juniors as 11/10 favorite; USA next at 9/4 0
- Devils fire DeBoer 15
- More mumps: Downie and Greiss test positive 2
- Orpik reflects on ‘outside pressure’ in Pittsburgh 16
- Canada tabs Fucale for WJC opener 0
- PHT’s top 14 of ’14: Ovechkin’s great big year of disappointment 9
- PHT’s top 14 of ’14: Kings win Cup, Martinez the OT hero 0
- Welcome to PHT’s top 14 stories for 2014 0
- Scott suspended four games for punch that was ‘neither predictable, nor acceptable’ 23
- Sharks’ Scott has hearing for his punch to Jackman 30
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (76)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (43)
- Panthers hold off Penguins for shootout win (42)