May 5, 2012, 4:43 PM EDT
He says his hit is unacceptable as a repeat offender.
Mar 28, 2012, 8:23 PM EDT
Keith Jones and Mike Milbury discuss the latest in the erratic East.
Mar 20, 2012, 9:04 PM EDT
No reaction from Doink the Clown yet, though.
Mar 13, 2012, 8:30 PM EDT
Milbury and Jones break it down.
Feb 20, 2012, 1:03 AM EDT
He seemed poised to leave on Wednesday, yet he’s still a member of the Wild.
Feb 15, 2012, 8:45 PM EDT
It’s not just about Rick Nash, either.
Feb 15, 2012, 8:30 AM EDT
Yeah, Torts could find a spot for a 27-year-old with almost 300 goals on his resume …
Feb 13, 2012, 10:38 PM EDT
“Suspend me for liking it” sets Twitter abuzz.
Feb 13, 2012, 9:51 PM EDT
At least they’re having fun in practice, though.
Feb 8, 2012, 9:01 PM EDT
Keith Jones wonders how much of a message fighting really sends, though.
Jan 26, 2012, 8:30 AM EDT
Milbury and Jones break down feasible trade targets.
Jan 24, 2012, 9:47 PM EDT
Milbury doesn’t have an issue, Jones is disappointed.
Jan 17, 2012, 10:04 PM EDT
The Blues are hot. Mike and Keith explain why…
Dec 21, 2011, 9:10 PM EDT
Keith Jones and Pierre McGuire discuss changes related to Rule No. 48.
Dec 20, 2011, 10:03 PM EDT
Keith Jones and Ed Olczyk break down an important issue.
Dec 13, 2011, 8:15 AM EDT
Mike Milbury and Keith Jones discuss what made Chris Chelios one of the best NHL players from the U.S.
Dec 6, 2011, 9:35 PM EDT
Jeremy Roenick and Keith Jones share their thoughts on the NHL’s realignment. Is there anyone that isn’t in favor of this?
Nov 28, 2011, 9:50 PM EDT
Ovechkin has a chance to redefine his legacy among hockey fans (again).
Nov 22, 2011, 11:43 PM EDT
Mike Milbury and Keith Jones don’t seem to think so.
Nov 14, 2011, 8:42 PM EDT
The best part is when Keith Jones goes way back to 1987 to show that you should stand up to whoever runs your goalie, no matter who it is …
Nov 9, 2011, 11:24 PM EDT
Mike Milbury and Keith Jones discuss the Lightning’s 1-3-1 defensive system and the Flyers interesting approach to breaking it.
Nov 7, 2011, 8:16 PM EDT
Is Ken Hithcock ready to return to the NHL as the head coach of the St. Louis Blues?
Oct 12, 2011, 10:05 PM EDT
Keith Jones thinks that the Canadiens might need a “miracle” to overcome yet another season full of tough injury issues. If nothing else, the team will lean that much more on budding stars Carey Price and P.K. Subban.
Oct 12, 2011, 9:22 PM EDT
Tampa Bay’s defense was already questionable last season, but losing Mattias Ohlund makes that spot an even bigger worry. Watch this video to find out more about their situation.
Oct 12, 2011, 11:12 AM EDT
The Versus crew of Mike Milbury, Keith Jones, and Liam McHugh break down what makes the Buffalo Sabres the chic pick in the Eastern Conference.
- Pressing Question: Can the Blackhawks avoid the Stanley Cup hangover? 3
- Florida wins ’14 NHL draft lottery, will pick first overall 35
- Philly mum on Mason’s availability for Game 1 vs. Rangers 25
- Pressing question: Can the Blues get back on track? 16
- That’s a raise: Flyers sign MacDonald to six-year, $30 million extension 90
- Sabres, Panthers have best odds for 2014 NHL draft lottery 16
- Leafs ‘lack an identity,’ says Leiweke 30
- On the hot seat: McPhee will ‘talk in a couple of days’ 21
- Bruins are 7/2 favorites to win the Stanley Cup; Blues next at 6/1 49
- End of an era: Trotz out as Nashville head coach 40
- That’s a raise: Flyers sign MacDonald to six-year, $30 million extension (90)
- Lightning’s Malone arrested for DUI, cocaine possession (73)
- Update: Daniel Sedin in stable condition, hospitalized after scary hit (58)
- Halak’s agent ‘bewildered’ by Oates’ remarks prior to Blues game (51)
- Here’s the schedule for the first round of the 2014 playoffs (51)