Jun 9, 2012, 5:27 PM EST
Justin Williams: “It’s disappointing that we haven’t played great yet.”
Jun 8, 2012, 8:36 AM EST
“We just don’t let any distractions bother us”
May 31, 2012, 12:43 AM EST
Not exactly a ringing endorsement.
May 29, 2012, 2:35 PM EST
Two of the most aggressive forechecks in the league go head-to-head.
May 29, 2012, 9:15 AM EST
“They play a lot like us. They play a really strong game. They work hard. They have fast, big wingers. They have great centermen. They have a strong forecheck.”
May 28, 2012, 12:35 PM EST
No shortage of postseason history between the two clubs…
May 21, 2012, 12:38 PM EST
Lots of talk about getting bodies in the blue paint following the Game 4 loss.
May 20, 2012, 5:57 PM EST
The Western Conference finals head back to Phoenix for Game 5.
May 15, 2012, 8:59 AM EST
If the Coyotes don’t find a way to slow them down, they’re in big trouble.
May 15, 2012, 8:12 AM EST
Good thing George Steinbrenner or Mr. Burns aren’t around to see this. That and more in the Morning Skate.
May 10, 2012, 2:09 PM EST
Two teams boasting a good number of postseason vets.
May 10, 2012, 8:00 AM EST
Dustin Penner, Justin Williams, Rob Scuderi and (sort of) Colin Fraser raised the chalice before.
May 5, 2012, 12:50 AM EST
The Los Angeles Kings have a 3-0 series lead.
Apr 12, 2012, 1:38 AM EST
LA goes into Vancouver and emerges with a 4-2 Game 1 victory.
Mar 7, 2012, 2:32 PM EST
L.A.’s anemic offense has turned things around.
Feb 24, 2012, 7:30 AM EST
Share your side of the story and vote.
Feb 23, 2012, 9:11 PM EST
An in-depth breakdown now that the deal’s official.
Feb 21, 2012, 12:51 PM EST
Two-thirds of L.A.’s top line slumping badly.
Feb 16, 2012, 4:24 PM EST
The Wizard could be on his way out of the desert.
Jan 8, 2012, 6:37 PM EST
Kings are barely averaging two goals per game.
Dec 29, 2011, 12:06 PM EST
Chicago coach upset after 2-0 loss to the Kings.
Dec 28, 2011, 12:20 PM EST
LW believed to have suffered a concussion.
Dec 19, 2011, 10:31 PM EST
Stevens finishes with a 2-2 record leading Los Angeles.
Dec 19, 2011, 6:46 PM EST
The Sabres are a little too top-heavy at the moment.
Dec 7, 2011, 9:39 PM EST
While the Kings’ injured players are showing positive signs, Richards is the exception as he still hasn’t started skating yet.
- Update: Ryan Callahan out 4-6 weeks with MCL sprain 5
- Ovechkin wills Caps to stunning shootout win vs. Bolts 44
- Bettman: No decision on expansion, but they’re listening 12
- Neal admits kneeing Marchand was ‘not the smartest decision’ 68
- Leafs captain Phaneuf suspended two games for boarding 37
- Rangers confirm Staal suffered concussion 8
- Winnipeg to get outdoor game; Phoenix wants one 33
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head 156
- Report: Dion Phaneuf will face hearing for hit on Kevan Miller 104
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ 136
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (182)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (136)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)