Oct 12, 2011, 5:45 PM EST
After being a revelation in training camp for the Blackhawks, Brandon Saad is headed back to junior hockey.
Aug 4, 2011, 11:11 PM EST
Michael Peca has gone from being an NHL star forward to a TV analyst now to a role leading a junior hockey team.
Dec 2, 2010, 5:46 PM EST
The long-awaited decision on Brayden Schenn’s future has been made and he’s heading back to junior hockey.
Nov 11, 2010, 6:30 PM EST
Is Brayden Schenn going to stick with the Kings this year or is he destined for another trip to junior hockey?
- Discuss: Blackhawks score big on Rivalry Night on NBCSN 20
- Crosby: If I had to guess Thornton’s suspension, I’d say 10 games 44
- Cowen gets two-game suspension for hit on Girgensons 12
- Rangers must consider Callahan’s injury history in contract talks 13
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Outrage over hockey violence, Gary Bettman is a happy man, Darryl Sutter is awesome, and more! 30
- Report: Isles coach Capuano not seen as problem 11
- Rivalry Night on NBCSN: Flyers challenge top-ranked Blackhawks 18
- Update: Ryan Callahan out 4-6 weeks with MCL sprain 15
- Four goals: Ovechkin wills Caps to stunning shootout win vs. Bolts 62
- Bettman: No decision on expansion, but they’re listening 13
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (182)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (138)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)