Apr 20, 2012, 9:30 AM EDT
“When you get shut down and told you’re not playing, it (expletive) burns.”
Mar 26, 2012, 4:12 PM EDT
Catered by Brandon Bollig.
Mar 25, 2012, 3:31 PM EDT
This shouldn’t generate too much sarcasm, now should it?
Mar 25, 2012, 9:53 AM EDT
Perhaps the Sens owner is just a big Frankie Goes To Hollywood fan. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Mar 7, 2012, 6:09 PM EDT
Hey, that rhymes.
Mar 2, 2012, 10:53 AM EDT
Newly acquired center trying to blend in.
Jan 31, 2012, 7:21 AM EDT
Like you could catch a sailfish. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Jan 11, 2012, 12:51 PM EDT
Gee, didn’t see this one coming.
Jan 11, 2012, 12:27 PM EDT
Brad Marchand just one of many to make the list.
Dec 26, 2011, 7:20 AM EDT
Apparently not everyone is geeked up about a Christmas miracle of sorts.
Dec 21, 2011, 1:39 PM EDT
Four questionable hits from last night up for review.
Dec 15, 2011, 2:31 PM EDT
“I see Jordin Tootoo has his hand up.”
Dec 15, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Crafting insane trade rumors isn’t just for Internet jockeys anymore. All that and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 12, 2011, 3:18 PM EDT
Give the NHL’s disciplinarian his report card.
Dec 9, 2011, 6:22 PM EDT
Tampa Bay and Philly to star in “Stallin’ 2: Electric Boogaloo”
Dec 8, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Bernie Parent is taking his appearance in the Winter Classic Alumni Game seriously. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 7, 2011, 12:02 PM EDT
Preds coach disappointed with decision to suspend.
Dec 7, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
What would you do with Theo Fleury’s Stanley Cup ring? Find that out and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 6, 2011, 10:32 PM EDT
Shanahan explains why David Booth didn’t receive the Shanaban.
Dec 6, 2011, 3:54 PM EDT
Brendan Shanahan warned there would be “heightened sensitivity to the well-being of our goaltenders,” and Tootoo’s suspension is proof.
Dec 6, 2011, 2:12 PM EDT
So sayeth the Shanahan.
Dec 6, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Brooks Laich is starting to sound like Peter Finch in the movie “Network” these days. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 5, 2011, 11:02 AM EDT
You didn’t really think Jordin Tootoo was going to get away with blowing up Ryan Miller the way he did, did you?
Dec 4, 2011, 11:08 AM EDT
In his first game back from a concussion, Sabres goalie gets nailed by Jordin Tootoo.
Nov 9, 2011, 4:51 PM EDT
The Ducks and Predators kinda hate each other.
- On carrying three goalies, and which teams might be forced to do it 1
- Bettman: NHL won’t expand ‘just to fulfill somebody’s notion of symmetry’ 7
- Report: Johansen lowers demands, but not low enough 32
- Injuries piling up as preseason schedule begins 11
- Report: Fedorov denies contract offer was made to Johansen 8
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers 44
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 1
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 1
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 16
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 19
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers (44)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? (38)