Mar 25, 2012, 3:31 PM EDT
This shouldn’t generate too much sarcasm, now should it?
Mar 25, 2012, 9:53 AM EDT
Perhaps the Sens owner is just a big Frankie Goes To Hollywood fan. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Mar 7, 2012, 6:09 PM EDT
Hey, that rhymes.
Mar 2, 2012, 10:53 AM EDT
Newly acquired center trying to blend in.
Jan 31, 2012, 7:21 AM EDT
Like you could catch a sailfish. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Jan 11, 2012, 12:51 PM EDT
Gee, didn’t see this one coming.
Jan 11, 2012, 12:27 PM EDT
Brad Marchand just one of many to make the list.
Dec 26, 2011, 7:20 AM EDT
Apparently not everyone is geeked up about a Christmas miracle of sorts.
Dec 21, 2011, 1:39 PM EDT
Four questionable hits from last night up for review.
Dec 15, 2011, 2:31 PM EDT
“I see Jordin Tootoo has his hand up.”
Dec 15, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Crafting insane trade rumors isn’t just for Internet jockeys anymore. All that and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 12, 2011, 3:18 PM EDT
Give the NHL’s disciplinarian his report card.
Dec 9, 2011, 6:22 PM EDT
Tampa Bay and Philly to star in “Stallin’ 2: Electric Boogaloo”
Dec 8, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Bernie Parent is taking his appearance in the Winter Classic Alumni Game seriously. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 7, 2011, 12:02 PM EDT
Preds coach disappointed with decision to suspend.
Dec 7, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
What would you do with Theo Fleury’s Stanley Cup ring? Find that out and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 6, 2011, 10:32 PM EDT
Shanahan explains why David Booth didn’t receive the Shanaban.
Dec 6, 2011, 3:54 PM EDT
Brendan Shanahan warned there would be “heightened sensitivity to the well-being of our goaltenders,” and Tootoo’s suspension is proof.
Dec 6, 2011, 2:12 PM EDT
So sayeth the Shanahan.
Dec 6, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Brooks Laich is starting to sound like Peter Finch in the movie “Network” these days. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 5, 2011, 11:02 AM EDT
You didn’t really think Jordin Tootoo was going to get away with blowing up Ryan Miller the way he did, did you?
Dec 4, 2011, 11:08 AM EDT
In his first game back from a concussion, Sabres goalie gets nailed by Jordin Tootoo.
Nov 9, 2011, 4:51 PM EDT
The Ducks and Predators kinda hate each other.
Nov 9, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Ryan Getzlaf and Jordin Tootoo get to say hi again after Getzlaf called out Tootoo for what he thinks was less-than-sportsmanlike play. Just another day on the pond for the Morning Skate.
Aug 17, 2011, 5:33 PM EDT
After Derek Boogaard and Rick Rypien’s untimely deaths, the NHL is examining its support programs.
- Video: Flames score center-ice goal against Canucks’ Lack 9
- Stars believe Lehtonen suffered concussion from Haula collision (update) 10
- Video: Stars retire Mike Modano’s jersey 9
- Rostislav Klesla passes on joining Sabres organization following trade 10
- Ryan Murray has knee surgery, likely done for season 1
- Washington finally signs top prospect Kuznetsov 32
- Roberto Luongo records the shutout in first game back with Panthers 31
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack 66
- Canucks’ Kassian gets three games for boarding Dillon 27
- TGIF: Why Lightning fans can be upset with St. Louis 32
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (66)