Jan 30, 2012, 3:26 PM EST
Joined injured teammates Jordal Staal and Simon Despres.
Jan 22, 2012, 3:13 PM EST
Discuss the game in the comments.
Jan 21, 2012, 6:51 PM EST
Two huge rivals find themselves in curious places in the standings.
Jan 21, 2012, 3:25 PM EST
Two Russian superstars having two vastly different seasons.
Jan 20, 2012, 11:24 PM EST
Did he go over the line on Chris Kunitz?
Jan 19, 2012, 12:02 PM EST
It appears as though he might.
Jan 15, 2012, 5:06 PM EST
It’s the second time this year Malkin put up five points in a game.
Jan 12, 2012, 12:12 AM EST
Not exactly what Penguins fans want to hear.
Jan 11, 2012, 7:38 AM EST
It wasn’t too long ago this was the marquee match-up of the night. Now it’s a struggle.
Jan 10, 2012, 12:00 PM EST
A brief statement today by Pens head coach Dan Bylsma.
Jan 9, 2012, 11:10 AM EST
It’s not all doom and gloom in Pittsburgh… Right?
Jan 8, 2012, 2:37 PM EST
The Penguins could be in trouble.
Jan 6, 2012, 11:15 PM EST
Was it dirty or just bad luck?
Jan 6, 2012, 10:32 PM EST
The good times keep rolling for the Rangers. Not so much for the Penguins.
Jan 2, 2012, 7:51 PM EST
The Rangers are delighted to have him back, even if he might take time to get his game together again.
Jan 2, 2012, 1:16 PM EST
It turns out that he’s going to do things just the way his brother did last year.
Jan 2, 2012, 8:49 AM EST
There won’t be a comeback storyline at this year’s Classic.
Dec 17, 2011, 5:52 PM EST
This can’t be good news…
Dec 13, 2011, 12:22 PM EST
It can get worse for the Penguins as Evgeni Malkin is apparently hurting as well. We think.
Dec 10, 2011, 2:22 PM EST
More injury problems for the Penguins as Jordan Staal is out tonight.
Nov 29, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
Sidney Crosby brings his return to action to Madison Square Garden and the red hot Rangers.
Nov 22, 2011, 8:11 AM EST
What can we take away from Crosby’s first game back? There’s plenty to analyze.
Nov 21, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
It takes a certain kind of player to make a network change plans at the drop of a hat. Sidney Crosby is just that kind of guy.
Nov 15, 2011, 11:37 AM EST
At least Pittsburgh can get one guy with a concussion back on the ice tonight in Tyler Kennedy
Nov 15, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
Whether Sidney Crosby plays or not, the Penguins will have to play strong to hold off the feisty Avalanche.
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 37
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 59
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 18
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 35
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 12
- Lovejoy returns to Pittsburgh for Despres 50
- Wild get Stewart as Buffalo-to-Minnesota pipeline continues 53
- Jordan Leopold’s daughter may have orchestrated the Minnesota trade 17
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils 68
- Can the Wings and Leafs work out a deal for Phaneuf? 49
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trade: Rangers land Yandle, Coyotes receive Duclair, first-rounder (69)