Nov 30, 2011, 2:40 PM EDT
Deal netted them Jordan Eberle, among others.
Oct 29, 2011, 7:09 PM EDT
Daniel Carcillo got the call that he’d been waiting for from the NHL offices in New York. The verdict? A two-game suspension for his hit on Joni Pitkanen.
Oct 29, 2011, 12:17 PM EDT
Dan Carcillo will have to talk with Brendan Shanahan about his questionable hit on Joni Pitkanen.
Jun 30, 2011, 2:37 PM EDT
The Hurricanes answered another of their free agent questions before July 1, signing forward Jussi Jokinen to a three-year, $9 million deal.
Jun 28, 2011, 5:26 PM EDT
The Hurricanes handed their top defenseman Joni Pitkanen to a three-year, $13.5 million contract extension today.
May 23, 2011, 7:29 PM EDT
There’s going to be a Red Wings defenseman announcing their retirement this offseason but it’s not the one you’re thinking it is.
Mar 21, 2011, 7:42 PM EDT
Vote for the Goal of the Week winner for March 14-20th. The contestants are: Mikko Koivu, Brooks Laich, Henrik Sedin, Alex Pietrangelo, Joni Pitkanen, Tyler Ennis and P.K. Subban.
Mar 19, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
Joni Pitkanen buries the game winner in overtime to send the Caniacs home happy.
- Comeau gets two games for boarding Smith 0
- Three things the Canucks haven’t done well under Torts 6
- Gillis won’t say if Tortorella’s lost Canucks room 23
- Stars win one night after Peverley collapse, give Miller first Blues loss 5
- Crosby, Pens continue recent dominance of Ovechkin, Caps 30
- Terry Trafford’s body found in Michigan on Tuesday 8
- PHT Extra: What happens if the Caps miss the playoffs? 18
- Wings can’t afford regulation loss to Jackets 6
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter 61
- NHL on NBCSN: Capitals fight to earn first win vs. Penguins in 26 months 11
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Chiasson ‘shaken up’ by Peverley incident, won’t dress for Stars tonight (73)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (71)
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter (61)