Jun 13, 2012, 10:53 AM EST
His deal is up after next season.
Jun 13, 2012, 7:30 AM EST
It sure beats hanging out in Latvia, too. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Jun 12, 2012, 12:20 AM EST
Brodeur says his decision won’t hinge on Zach Parise’s destination.
Jun 12, 2012, 12:15 AM EST
A franchise first for Los Angeles.
Jun 11, 2012, 11:09 PM EST
For the second straight year, an American-born goalie wins playoff MVP and hoists Lord Stanley’s mug.
Jun 11, 2012, 10:56 PM EST
They’ve just won the first Stanley Cup in franchise history. So, can they do it again?
Jun 10, 2012, 1:16 PM EST
Could he do something Jean-Sebastien Giguere and Ron Hextall have done before him.
Jun 10, 2012, 12:33 AM EST
It costs the Kings on Saturday, but he’s excited for another chance to win the Cup on Monday.
Jun 10, 2012, 12:11 AM EST
He’s leading New Jersey back from the brink.
Jun 10, 2012, 12:07 AM EST
“He was really the reason we got to overtime and now it’s showing up in the wins and he’s just outstanding.”
Jun 9, 2012, 11:13 PM EST
A busy collection of Twitter quips.
Jun 9, 2012, 10:57 PM EST
The Devils keep on keeping on, beat the Kings in Game 5.
Jun 9, 2012, 9:46 PM EST
An interesting conversation with the Devils’ captain.
Jun 9, 2012, 7:33 PM EST
“As of today it’s 0-0.”
Jun 8, 2012, 7:01 PM EST
The future Hall of Fame goaltender stayed calm even as the Devils’ situation became increasing dire.
Jun 8, 2012, 3:19 PM EST
Yeah, he noticed the young lady behind the bench at the Staples Center.
Jun 6, 2012, 11:26 PM EST
Brodeur praise, pancake jokes and plenty more from Game 4.
Jun 6, 2012, 11:21 PM EST
Rookie of the year candidate scores another huge playoff game-winning goal.
Jun 6, 2012, 8:49 PM EST
Is he bashing his teammates or trying to light a fire into them?
Jun 6, 2012, 1:57 PM EST
But will they work?
Jun 4, 2012, 11:11 PM EST
Twitter reacts to the Kings’ 4-0 Game 3 victory.
Jun 4, 2012, 10:53 PM EST
The brooms will be out Wednesday at the Staples Center.
Jun 4, 2012, 11:16 AM EST
No Tallinder or Sykora for New Jersey.
Jun 3, 2012, 2:12 PM EST
Gretzky, Messier and company went 16-2 in the postseason, something L.A. can equalize.
Jun 3, 2012, 12:29 PM EST
Penner: “He comes up big in those situations during a game and those moments that you need him to.”
- Video: Canucks honor Quinn with “O Danny Boy” 3
- Video: Stars’ Klingberg scores from center ice 4
- Report: Alfredsson retirement to be announced Dec. 4 5
- On the odds of fighting back after Thanksgiving 7
- Why are the Oilers still bad? Look at their drafting 20
- The Leafs are worth almost seven times the Panthers, says Forbes 19
- Isles make some history; Are the Flyers headed for trouble? 43
- Crosby, Malkin power Penguins, help Fleury grab 300th win 7
- Sooner than later? Bruins GM hopes Chara can return in 10-14 days 1
- With worst save percentage in NHL, Oilers fire goalie coach 22
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (99)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (88)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (79)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)