Oct 11, 2012, 2:15 PM EDT
Hockey work, that is. They could all probably get construction jobs or something.
Sep 24, 2012, 2:13 PM EDT
He led the NHL in save percentage in 2007-08. Now he’s fighting for a gig with the Checkers.
Sep 22, 2012, 9:00 AM EDT
Saturday’s collection of links.
Jul 3, 2012, 1:57 PM EDT
The Ducks wanted to get bigger and tougher — mission accomplished so far.
May 21, 2012, 5:30 PM EDT
Has starred both domestically and internationally.
Apr 6, 2012, 8:09 AM EDT
If true, he’s projected to be the backup netminder next season.
Apr 3, 2012, 4:28 PM EDT
Nashville’s No. 1 goalie doesn’t get many nights off.
Mar 29, 2012, 2:45 PM EDT
Will the EA Sports curse continue?
Mar 24, 2012, 9:27 AM EDT
At what point does it stop getting through? That and more in the Morning Skate.
Mar 23, 2012, 3:44 PM EDT
Which is odd, because they’re usually good at defense.
Mar 12, 2012, 7:37 AM EDT
Colorado is tied for eighth in the West while Anaheim sits eight points out.
Feb 26, 2012, 10:30 PM EDT
Anaheim keeps playoff hopes alive.
Feb 26, 2012, 10:48 AM EDT
The Ducks are six points out of eighth place in the West.
Feb 26, 2012, 9:34 AM EDT
Those tire treads aren’t exactly fetching either. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Feb 20, 2012, 1:00 PM EDT
Anaheim goalie went 3-0-1 with a 0.98 GAA.
Feb 20, 2012, 7:27 AM EDT
If you won a Stanley Cup with a team, you’d have fond memories too. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Feb 17, 2012, 4:13 PM EDT
Hint: Both teams play in the Eastern Conference.
Feb 14, 2012, 8:14 AM EDT
This game is the real life version of ships passing in the night.
Jan 23, 2012, 7:00 AM EDT
Getting a label like that is hard to shake. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Jan 22, 2012, 11:07 PM EDT
Anaheim’s on a five-game winning streak and have an 8-1-1 record in January.
Jan 21, 2012, 8:22 PM EDT
But is it too little too late?
Jan 18, 2012, 7:13 AM EDT
Bruce Boudreau would like you to get to know his goalie. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Jan 16, 2012, 9:25 AM EDT
Going 5-0-1 in your last six games and beating Vancouver soundly gets you noticed.
Dec 27, 2011, 8:13 AM EDT
If you thought octopus tossing was gross, you haven’t seen anything yet.
Dec 19, 2011, 11:18 PM EDT
Teemu Selanne keeps making history, but that’s it for the Ducks.
- IIHF, NHL to meet next month to discuss World Cup 0
- Caps unveil new Winter Classic jerseys 19
- Drouin out 3-4 weeks with fractured thumb 3
- On carrying three goalies, and which teams might be forced to do it 8
- Bettman: NHL won’t expand ‘just to fulfill somebody’s notion of symmetry’ 10
- Report: Johansen lowers demands, but not low enough 35
- Injuries piling up as preseason schedule begins 11
- Report: Fedorov denies contract offer was made to Johansen 8
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers 44
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 1
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers (44)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? (38)