Mar 12, 2012, 7:37 AM EDT
Colorado is tied for eighth in the West while Anaheim sits eight points out.
Feb 26, 2012, 10:30 PM EDT
Anaheim keeps playoff hopes alive.
Feb 26, 2012, 10:48 AM EDT
The Ducks are six points out of eighth place in the West.
Feb 26, 2012, 9:34 AM EDT
Those tire treads aren’t exactly fetching either. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Feb 20, 2012, 1:00 PM EDT
Anaheim goalie went 3-0-1 with a 0.98 GAA.
Feb 20, 2012, 7:27 AM EDT
If you won a Stanley Cup with a team, you’d have fond memories too. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Feb 17, 2012, 4:13 PM EDT
Hint: Both teams play in the Eastern Conference.
Feb 14, 2012, 8:14 AM EDT
This game is the real life version of ships passing in the night.
Jan 23, 2012, 7:00 AM EDT
Getting a label like that is hard to shake. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Jan 22, 2012, 11:07 PM EDT
Anaheim’s on a five-game winning streak and have an 8-1-1 record in January.
Jan 21, 2012, 8:22 PM EDT
But is it too little too late?
Jan 18, 2012, 7:13 AM EDT
Bruce Boudreau would like you to get to know his goalie. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Jan 16, 2012, 9:25 AM EDT
Going 5-0-1 in your last six games and beating Vancouver soundly gets you noticed.
Dec 27, 2011, 8:13 AM EDT
If you thought octopus tossing was gross, you haven’t seen anything yet.
Dec 19, 2011, 11:18 PM EDT
Teemu Selanne keeps making history, but that’s it for the Ducks.
Dec 19, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
Two teams going in opposite directions clash in Dallas.
Dec 7, 2011, 2:07 AM EDT
The Ducks find a way to finally finish a game giving Bruce Boudreau his first win as Anaheim’s head coach.
Dec 6, 2011, 12:20 PM EDT
Wild goalie was pissed following Sunday’s 5-3 loss to Minnesota.
Dec 6, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Brooks Laich is starting to sound like Peter Finch in the movie “Network” these days. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 5, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Apparently losing to the top team in the NHL is enough to make a goalie lose his mind. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 3, 2011, 1:04 AM EDT
Boudreau debuts against the Flyers once again, but this time he loses in dramatic fashion.
Dec 1, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
Just what is Bruce Boudreau walking into in Anaheim? If he thought things were tough in Washington, just wait til he gets to Orange County.
Dec 1, 2011, 1:43 AM EDT
Well, that didn’t take long …
Nov 30, 2011, 12:03 PM EDT
Would you believe a Ryan Miller for Bobby Ryan all Team USA trade?
Nov 28, 2011, 2:57 PM EDT
Did Looch really concuss Miller? Is Miller’s wife pining for a trade?
- Blues say Center for Disease Control hasn’t been to Scottrade, don’t plan on it coming 4
- Agent: Vanek was not ‘involved’ in money laundering 5
- Even after big changes, Isles still struggling defensively 11
- Back to junior: Sabres return Reinhart to WHL Kootenay 4
- Report: Phone hearing for Burrows, who says hit on Emelin wasn’t late 32
- Video: Burrows catches Emelin with a late hit (Updated) 12
- Report: Thomas Vanek involved in money laundering scandal 36
- Video: Devils (finally) win a shootout 4
- Video: Lucic and Stewart drop the gloves 24
- Blues lose Backes, Oshie indefinitely to concussions 5
- Video: John Moore with an elbow to the head of Erik Haula (Updated) (62)
- Report: Varlamov being sued by ex-girlfriend (47)
- Kreider calls Brodin hit a ‘bang-bang play,’ doesn’t plan to dramatically change his game (46)
- No hearing scheduled for Kreider after Brodin hit (44)
- Kopitar out, Lombardi irate as Kings will play shorthanded vs. Flyers (40)