Feb 4, 2012, 11:05 PM EST
James Reimer silences the Senators, setting up a match up between two of the NHL’s hottest players on Monday.
Feb 1, 2012, 11:43 PM EST
Reimer shows little rust as he slows down the red-hot Penguins.
Feb 1, 2012, 12:03 PM EST
Toronto blew it big-time last night in Pittsburgh.
Jan 11, 2012, 10:19 PM EST
The outspoken GM is shifting from building for the future to fighting for the present.
Jan 11, 2012, 9:11 AM EST
Who knew that the Monster would provide some midseason stability?
Jan 11, 2012, 7:01 AM EST
Hat tricks of all kinds were had last night. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 27, 2011, 10:29 PM EST
It even left Ilya Bryzgalov uttering an f-bomb.
Dec 21, 2011, 5:15 PM EST
This is PHT’s third Bieber-related post in three months.
Dec 6, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
Brooks Laich is starting to sound like Peter Finch in the movie “Network” these days. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 5, 2011, 6:07 PM EST
The Leafs’ general manager is “a great believer in freedom of speech — so long as he is doing the speaking.”
Dec 5, 2011, 12:16 PM EST
Media accuses Leafs of lying, Leafs accuse media of being stupid faces.
Dec 3, 2011, 12:28 PM EST
James Reimer’s return from injury comes in the minimal spotlight of a game against the Boston Bruins. Giddy up, Reimer.
Dec 2, 2011, 1:21 PM EST
The Leafs have been playing well even with Jonas Gustavsson in goal. With James Reimer back, could the best be yet to come?
Nov 30, 2011, 8:41 AM EST
If the Leafs are going to show that they’re for real, standing up to Boston tonight would be a good start.
Nov 24, 2011, 4:31 PM EST
Sadly, this constitutes news.
Nov 19, 2011, 12:03 PM EST
Ron Wilson rolls the dice with the Monster.
Nov 15, 2011, 4:43 PM EST
With their goaltending situation in flux, the Leafs are kicking the tires on a veteran.
Nov 10, 2011, 11:50 PM EST
Maybe Brian Burke won’t need to work the phones for a decent backup, after all.
Nov 10, 2011, 2:06 PM EST
What if Tuukka Rask were still a Leaf?
Nov 9, 2011, 2:41 PM EST
Or is it just the goaltending?
Nov 9, 2011, 2:36 PM EST
Toronto’s head coach went silent the day after a 5-1 loss to the Panthers.
Nov 9, 2011, 11:33 AM EST
While Jonas Gustavsson and Ben Scrivens prove to not be the backup answers in goal, a pair of teams could be ready to move backups of their own.
Nov 4, 2011, 9:37 PM EST
The bad news is that the Leafs confirmed that James Reimer won’t be returning this weekend. The worse news is they have no idea when he’ll be back.
Oct 27, 2011, 7:16 PM EST
It’s official: James Reimer has officially been put on injured reserve by the Toronto Maple Leafs. It’s the dreaded “concussion like symptoms.”
Oct 27, 2011, 1:07 PM EST
Toronto’s backup goalie might’ve shared a little too much with reporters today.
- Columbus puts Bobrovsky (groin) on IR, out 4-5 weeks 1
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Olympic odds, Russia’s defense, King Henrik’s new deal, Fire Cappy? and more 24
- With Lundqvist deal done, Sather faces tough questions 10
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension 39
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks 50
- Report: NHL set to finally pay Gretzky at least $7M 13
- Kadri out as falling Leafs start tough stretch vs. Sharks 9
- Wounded Wings: Zetterberg (back) out, joins Datsyuk on shelf 7
- Burrows out with broken jaw (Update: expected to miss at least four weeks) 22
- NHL on NBCSN: Can battered, slumping Stars rise above Blackhawks? 8
- Video: Canucks’ Bieksa fights Rangers’ Boyle, then kicks Boyle’s helmet (52)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (50)
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension (39)
- Islanders embarrassed in fifth consecutive loss (33)
- ‘Don’t ruin a good thing,’ says Don Cherry after historic Rogers-NHL deal (32)