John P. McConnell
Sep 14, 2011, 4:19 PM EDT
Officials with Nationwide Insurance released a proposal to help restructure the lease and keep the Blue Jackets in Columbus.
Aug 7, 2011, 12:46 PM EDT
The Columbus Blue Jackets are bleeding money and revenues from a Columbus casino could help ensure the team stays in Ohio.
May 11, 2011, 11:28 AM EDT
While the NHL is busy dealing with ugly owner situations in Phoenix and Atlanta, the Columbus Blue Jackets are flying under the radar as a major money loser as well.
- After not seeing ‘eye-to-eye’ with Carlyle, Reimer will compete for No. 1 gig 5
- Two down, one to go: Wings ink Tatar to three-year, $8.25M deal 11
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal 62
- Subban not eager to discuss contract talks 33
- Leafs re-sign Reimer — two years, $4.6 million 22
- Gorges still can’t explain falling out of favor in Montreal 13
- Eller, Habs agree to four-year, $14 million contract 10
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 7
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 31
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 45
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (62)
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain (45)
- Arena deal in jeopardy? Glendale mayor requests investigation into ‘clear violation’ of state law (42)
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal (42)