John P. McConnell
Sep 14, 2011, 4:19 PM EDT
Officials with Nationwide Insurance released a proposal to help restructure the lease and keep the Blue Jackets in Columbus.
Aug 7, 2011, 12:46 PM EDT
The Columbus Blue Jackets are bleeding money and revenues from a Columbus casino could help ensure the team stays in Ohio.
May 11, 2011, 11:28 AM EDT
While the NHL is busy dealing with ugly owner situations in Phoenix and Atlanta, the Columbus Blue Jackets are flying under the radar as a major money loser as well.
- Jonathan Toews talks about the Patrick Kane situation 18
- Voynov detained by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement 16
- Ex-‘Hawks goalie Raanta tees off on former club 31
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 119
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 82
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls (119)
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? (82)
- Report: Hawks’ Kane has not been asked to waive his no-move clause (47)
- Lucic jokes about running through Rask ‘like I did (to) another goalie’ (42)
- It’s Chicago Blackhawks day at PHT (41)