John P. McConnell
Sep 14, 2011, 4:19 PM EST
Officials with Nationwide Insurance released a proposal to help restructure the lease and keep the Blue Jackets in Columbus.
Aug 7, 2011, 12:46 PM EST
The Columbus Blue Jackets are bleeding money and revenues from a Columbus casino could help ensure the team stays in Ohio.
May 11, 2011, 11:28 AM EST
While the NHL is busy dealing with ugly owner situations in Phoenix and Atlanta, the Columbus Blue Jackets are flying under the radar as a major money loser as well.
- Martin Brodeur to retire, become Blues asst. GM (Updated) 35
- Mike Richards clears waivers 31
- Game on: Islanders-Rangers to be played despite storm 15
- Flyers’ Rinaldo suspended eight games for his hit on Letang 55
- Isles’ rise to be tested as they lose Okposo for 6-8 weeks 16
- L.A. Sorry? Kings waive Mike Richards 123
- Bobrovsky out 4-6 weeks, Jackets recall goalie Forsberg 3
- Blue Jackets proud as Columbus shows it’s a hockey town 24
- From contract dispute to All-Star MVP, Johansen’s had quite the year 17
- Columnist: Flyers ‘orchestrated’ fight night versus Pens during meal at ‘a local steakhouse’ (130)
- L.A. Sorry? Kings waive Mike Richards (123)
- Report: Flyers’ Rinaldo waives right to an in-person hearing (61)
- Video: NHL offers Flyers’ Rinaldo in-person hearing (57)
- Flyers’ Rinaldo suspended eight games for his hit on Letang (55)