John P. McConnell
Sep 14, 2011, 4:19 PM EDT
Officials with Nationwide Insurance released a proposal to help restructure the lease and keep the Blue Jackets in Columbus.
Aug 7, 2011, 12:46 PM EDT
The Columbus Blue Jackets are bleeding money and revenues from a Columbus casino could help ensure the team stays in Ohio.
May 11, 2011, 11:28 AM EDT
While the NHL is busy dealing with ugly owner situations in Phoenix and Atlanta, the Columbus Blue Jackets are flying under the radar as a major money loser as well.
- Julien thinks diving crackdown is ‘step in the right direction’ 32
- Holland doesn’t see Babcock deal by start of season 9
- Risk Factors: Pittsburgh Penguins edition 4
- PHT Morning Skate: Flyers bringing back Ice Girls 15
- Dillon’s agent: Discussions with Stars are ‘frustrating and disappointing’ 7
- NHL shoots down Tkachev’s contract with Edmonton 9
- NHL Board of Governors approves Islanders sale 6
- Johansen, Blue Jackets talks haven’t just resumed, they’re ‘very polite’ 15
- Speedy recovery: Giroux (lower body) to play vs. Rangers tonight 12
- Risk Factors: Boston Bruins edition 13
- Players pushed for coaching fines because they were ‘encouraged’ to dive (34)
- Julien thinks diving crackdown is ‘step in the right direction’ (32)
- Reinhart admits frustration; time running out to make Sabres? (25)
- Canucks waive Markstrom as Shinkaruk, Jensen continue to impress (23)
- Filip Forsberg has scored two thirds of the Preds’ preseason goals (21)