Jul 27, 2012, 1:21 PM EST
Nine Devils have worn the “C” before — who will be the tenth?
Apr 26, 2012, 9:00 PM EST
Tough start for the Florida Panthers.
Apr 13, 2012, 10:41 AM EST
They are likely to dress 15 guys with postseason experience on Friday.
Apr 8, 2012, 10:07 PM EST
Reports suggest it could happen.
Mar 17, 2012, 11:18 PM EST
Florida now has a five-point lead in the Southeast Division.
Feb 28, 2012, 12:43 PM EST
Florida center out with a lower-body injury.
Feb 24, 2012, 6:35 PM EST
Preds checking forward is now a Panther.
Jan 27, 2012, 9:09 PM EST
The Flames get a minor league defenseman in exchange.
Jan 4, 2012, 1:50 PM EST
Another former Blackhawk finds his way to south Florida.
Dec 28, 2011, 10:18 AM EST
The three-time Stanley Cup winner and former Blackhawk might join some familiar faces in south Florida.
Dec 28, 2011, 7:05 AM EST
Even he doesn’t have nice things to say about himself. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Aug 27, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
There aren’t many options in unrestricted free agency any more, but here are a few players who at least might be worth a look.
Jul 2, 2011, 1:12 PM EST
With Brad Richards headed to the New York Rangers, the three teams that failed to land him are now left to figure out what to do next to help them out for next season.
Jan 30, 2011, 3:21 PM EST
The Minnesota Wild’s rookie dinner had two unexpected (and entertaining) guests: former NBA star Charles Barkely and former NFL defensive end Michael Strahan.
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 1
- Video: Tempers boil over between Capitals, Penguins 27
- Isles’ Clutterbuck latest to be fined for diving 18
- No hearing scheduled for Kesler after ‘dirty play’ on Dorsett 22
- Why NHL fans — no matter where they live — should care about the plunging Canadian dollar 32
- Trade: Pens acquire Lapierre from Blues for Goc 63
- Video: Habs’ Emelin ejected for hit on Stars’ Spezza 31
- Martin Brodeur to retire, become Blues asst. GM (Updated) 44
- Mike Richards clears waivers 35
- Game on: Islanders-Rangers to be played despite storm 15