Jul 27, 2012, 1:21 PM EST
Nine Devils have worn the “C” before — who will be the tenth?
Apr 26, 2012, 9:00 PM EST
Tough start for the Florida Panthers.
Apr 13, 2012, 10:41 AM EST
They are likely to dress 15 guys with postseason experience on Friday.
Apr 8, 2012, 10:07 PM EST
Reports suggest it could happen.
Mar 17, 2012, 11:18 PM EST
Florida now has a five-point lead in the Southeast Division.
Feb 28, 2012, 12:43 PM EST
Florida center out with a lower-body injury.
Feb 24, 2012, 6:35 PM EST
Preds checking forward is now a Panther.
Jan 27, 2012, 9:09 PM EST
The Flames get a minor league defenseman in exchange.
Jan 4, 2012, 1:50 PM EST
Another former Blackhawk finds his way to south Florida.
Dec 28, 2011, 10:18 AM EST
The three-time Stanley Cup winner and former Blackhawk might join some familiar faces in south Florida.
Dec 28, 2011, 7:05 AM EST
Even he doesn’t have nice things to say about himself. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Aug 27, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
There aren’t many options in unrestricted free agency any more, but here are a few players who at least might be worth a look.
Jul 2, 2011, 1:12 PM EST
With Brad Richards headed to the New York Rangers, the three teams that failed to land him are now left to figure out what to do next to help them out for next season.
Jan 30, 2011, 3:21 PM EST
The Minnesota Wild’s rookie dinner had two unexpected (and entertaining) guests: former NBA star Charles Barkely and former NFL defensive end Michael Strahan.
- Video: Canadiens honor long-time captain Saku Koivu 2
- Crosby back for Pens after missing three games with the mumps 1
- Comparing the shot differentials of all 30 teams 7
- PHT interviews Jim Nill, who’s ‘not surprised’ by Stars’ early-season struggles 2
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 3
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 8
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 23
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 5
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3