Nov 26, 2014, 12:45 AM EDT
Jackets and Oilers talking trade.
Jun 16, 2013, 3:09 PM EDT
The KHL wants him as well.
Apr 28, 2013, 10:03 AM EDT
It’s a positive kind of pain, however.
Columbus introduces Davidson, who has “full authority and autonomy over the competition side” of team
Oct 24, 2012, 3:00 PM EDT
What does that mean for Scott Howson?
Oct 23, 2012, 11:10 PM EDT
He’ll likely be named President of Hockey Operations.
Oct 12, 2012, 10:37 AM EDT
Could JD soon be working for C-Bus?
Oct 6, 2012, 1:00 PM EDT
He says Columbus in a better place than St. Louis was when he took them over.
Oct 5, 2012, 8:26 PM EDT
After his split with the Blues was made official.
Oct 3, 2012, 2:00 PM EDT
But he’d also be a pretty good fit in Calgary, or on television…
Jun 20, 2012, 10:40 AM EDT
Todd Richards adds a lot of experience to his staff.
Jun 7, 2012, 6:57 PM EDT
Davidson might be too pricey in a new Blues era.
Apr 5, 2012, 7:58 PM EDT
He clashed with Nikita Filatov and Nik Zherdev.
Sep 11, 2011, 12:29 PM EDT
The hype surrounding the St. Louis Blues this season isn’t just coming from us jokers on the Internet, it’s coming from those in the organization as well.
May 3, 2011, 11:24 PM EDT
The Blues franchise is in a transitional period right now, but team president John Davidson should see it through.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 17
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 94
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5