Jun 16, 2013, 3:09 PM EDT
The KHL wants him as well.
Apr 28, 2013, 10:03 AM EDT
It’s a positive kind of pain, however.
Columbus introduces Davidson, who has “full authority and autonomy over the competition side” of team
Oct 24, 2012, 3:00 PM EDT
What does that mean for Scott Howson?
Oct 23, 2012, 11:10 PM EDT
He’ll likely be named President of Hockey Operations.
Oct 12, 2012, 10:37 AM EDT
Could JD soon be working for C-Bus?
Oct 6, 2012, 1:00 PM EDT
He says Columbus in a better place than St. Louis was when he took them over.
Oct 5, 2012, 8:26 PM EDT
After his split with the Blues was made official.
Oct 3, 2012, 2:00 PM EDT
But he’d also be a pretty good fit in Calgary, or on television…
Jun 20, 2012, 10:40 AM EDT
Todd Richards adds a lot of experience to his staff.
Jun 7, 2012, 6:57 PM EDT
Davidson might be too pricey in a new Blues era.
Apr 5, 2012, 7:58 PM EDT
He clashed with Nikita Filatov and Nik Zherdev.
Sep 11, 2011, 12:29 PM EDT
The hype surrounding the St. Louis Blues this season isn’t just coming from us jokers on the Internet, it’s coming from those in the organization as well.
May 3, 2011, 11:24 PM EDT
The Blues franchise is in a transitional period right now, but team president John Davidson should see it through.
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 28
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 41
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 29
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother 26
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 25
- It’s Philadelphia Flyers Day at PHT 59
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 49
- Under pressure: Rick Nash 9
- Wang sells Isles to ex-Caps owner Ledecky 41
- Report: MLSE CEO Leiweke to step down (Update: Leiweke denies move) 6