Jan 10, 2011, 7:24 PM EDT
Red Wings fans won’t have Chris Osgood to kick around for the next 6-8 weeks thanks to sports hernia surgery. Jimmy Howard better be ready to work a lot more.
Jan 9, 2011, 12:03 AM EDT
The injury bug revisits the Red Wings with a vengeance now that Chris Osgood is off to see a specialist about his groin injury.
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 5
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 6
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 20
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 26
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 41
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 35
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 20