Jan 10, 2011, 7:24 PM EST
Red Wings fans won’t have Chris Osgood to kick around for the next 6-8 weeks thanks to sports hernia surgery. Jimmy Howard better be ready to work a lot more.
Jan 9, 2011, 12:03 AM EST
The injury bug revisits the Red Wings with a vengeance now that Chris Osgood is off to see a specialist about his groin injury.
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 0
- Bruins sign Krug and Smith to contract extensions 12
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 14
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 9
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 20
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 32
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14