Jan 10, 2011, 7:24 PM EDT
Red Wings fans won’t have Chris Osgood to kick around for the next 6-8 weeks thanks to sports hernia surgery. Jimmy Howard better be ready to work a lot more.
Jan 9, 2011, 12:03 AM EDT
The injury bug revisits the Red Wings with a vengeance now that Chris Osgood is off to see a specialist about his groin injury.
- Advantage Kuemper? Harding on crutches after ankle injury 4
- Done deal, finally: Wings ink DeKeyser to two-year, $4.375M extension 7
- Update: NHL wants to see fine system in action before publicizing diving 5
- Get your odds to make the playoffs for all 30 NHL teams 17
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 25
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 48
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 17
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 53
- Devils post-Martin Brodeur era about to truly start 9