Dec 29, 2011, 3:44 PM EST
‘Hawks coach blasted referees following loss to L.A.
Dec 29, 2011, 12:06 PM EST
Chicago coach upset after 2-0 loss to the Kings.
Dec 29, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
It’s almost like you can write a song about the Blues coach. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 23, 2011, 7:24 PM EST
Then again, maybe it’s a weakness.
Dec 22, 2011, 1:12 PM EST
“Sticking up for your teammate is what it’s all about.”
Dec 19, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
Peter Forsberg says they helped make their road to gold a lot easier by losing. That and more in the morning skate.
Dec 7, 2011, 2:12 PM EST
Meanwhile, Joel Quenneville denies there’s a goaltending controversy in Chicago.
Dec 2, 2011, 1:15 PM EST
Kaner moves back to his natural RW.
Nov 8, 2011, 2:51 PM EST
No, it’s not the nightmare where Kane is a serial killer.
Nov 1, 2011, 9:48 PM EST
The power play in Chicago has been incredibly unproductive in the early going. How dangerous will the Hawks be when they figure out how to score on the man advantage?
Oct 27, 2011, 12:15 PM EST
The former Blackhawks great was thrilled to see Chicago’s latest star pull off his patented move.
Oct 25, 2011, 12:02 PM EST
The Blackhawks are winless in the shootout this year and have yet to convert a single opportunity.
Oct 12, 2011, 5:45 PM EST
After being a revelation in training camp for the Blackhawks, Brandon Saad is headed back to junior hockey.
Oct 12, 2011, 1:51 PM EST
Corey Crawford has a wonky groin, Ray Emery has got… something going on, and Alexander Salak is coming back up. Problems in Chicago?
Oct 7, 2011, 5:32 PM EST
Surprisingly enough, the Blackhawks will roll Patrick Kane out at center during the team’s season opener against the Stars tonight.
Oct 3, 2011, 12:25 AM EST
Will the Chicago Blackhawks be able to shake off the Stanley Cup hangover from last season and regain their focus for 82 games? If they can, the league better watch out– they still have enough talent to win it all.
Oct 2, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
Chicago has one more preseason game left to play and with it, coach Joel Quenneville has a lot of lineup choices left to make.
Sep 30, 2011, 8:11 PM EST
Although he said that he didn’t intend to hit Ben Smith in the head, Brendan Smith still expressed remorse for the end result.
Sep 29, 2011, 6:16 PM EST
With injuries to Viktor Stalberg and Ben Smith in Chicago, it’s the chance of a lifetime for 2011 second round pick Brandon Saad.
Sep 29, 2011, 1:24 AM EST
Both Mike Babcock and Joel Quenneville saw Brendan Smith’s hit on Ben Smith. It was only one play, yet the two coaches have two different perspectives on what went down at the United Center.
Sep 25, 2011, 11:14 PM EST
It’s no secret that the Chicago Blackhawks are looking for someone to fill the void they have at center on their second line. But is Patrick Kane the answer?
Sep 25, 2011, 7:49 PM EST
Corey Crawford ripped the starting job away from Marty Turco in the middle of last season. Now, he’ll try to prove that he can succeed while being the undisputed #1 from the very beginning of training camp.
Sep 23, 2011, 10:17 PM EST
Despite allowing four goals in the third period, Ray Emery continues to battle as he tries to earn the back-up goaltender role in Chicago. But if he’s unsuccessful, will he get a shot somewhere else?
Sep 16, 2011, 2:44 PM EST
Patrick Kane’s surgically repaired wrist will be an issue in training camp for the Blackhawks, but he kicks off camp with no limitations on using it.
Sep 12, 2011, 9:31 PM EST
The good news for Patrick Sharp is he’ll soon be feeling better after an emergency appendectomy. The bad news is that he’ll miss the next 3-4 weeks of action.
- Firing Dallas Eakins ‘would be so unfair,’ says Taylor Hall 26
- ‘It sucks for us, it sucks for the fans’: Oilers losing skid hits six games 13
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ 81
- ‘We did not want to disrespect our fans’: Leafs salute supporters after beating Red Wings 4
- Video: Demers sends Stoll flying with massive open-ice hit 7
- Don Cherry on Leafs not saluting fans: ‘I couldn’t believe these guys would do something like this’ 15
- Report: Dan Hamhuis’ injury is significant, but not season-ending 5
- Been there, done that: Oilers lose five straight for second time this season 10
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ 86
- Video: Prout drops Lucic with one punch 43
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (86)
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (81)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (78)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Wild put Harding on waivers (Updated) (52)