Mar 28, 2012, 8:46 AM EDT
The Wings are set for the playoffs but the Sharks need to prevent from being spoiled.
Mar 28, 2012, 7:57 AM EDT
Trade rumors and tough play didn’t stop him. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Mar 25, 2012, 1:57 AM EDT
Joe Thornton became the 41st player in NHL history to reach the 750 assist mark.
Mar 23, 2012, 3:34 PM EDT
Boston captain set to join some elite company.
Mar 23, 2012, 1:52 AM EDT
The Flames and Stars are Thursday’s biggest losers.
Mar 20, 2012, 8:00 AM EDT
Things in the Western Conference playoff hunt couldn’t be more manic if you tried.
Mar 19, 2012, 11:27 AM EDT
Flames coach irate over blow to the head.
Mar 9, 2012, 12:58 AM EDT
Every other contender lost – including Dallas’ opponent the Sharks.
Mar 6, 2012, 7:40 AM EDT
We’re going to get Mark Chipman to pick our lottery numbers. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Mar 6, 2012, 1:06 AM EDT
Milestone nights for Perry, Selanne.
Mar 2, 2012, 8:00 AM EDT
His legacy could be even loftier with a few changes.
Feb 28, 2012, 8:41 PM EDT
They probably like him a lot more now that he’ll be in teal, though.
Feb 28, 2012, 8:57 AM EDT
Three teams fighting for the playoffs in the West and… Oh yeah, the Flyers too.
Feb 23, 2012, 11:26 AM EDT
San Jose winger has been linked to Rick Nash talks.
Feb 23, 2012, 8:00 AM EDT
Rick Nash doesn’t exactly scream “captain material” to most people.
Feb 22, 2012, 2:58 PM EDT
The Sharks, Kings and Ducks are fighting for their playoff lives.
Feb 22, 2012, 3:21 AM EDT
He’s not exactly a humble man.
Feb 21, 2012, 10:52 PM EDT
Exploring what might be the most interesting scenario of many interesting scenarios.
Feb 19, 2012, 3:24 PM EDT
San Jose makes it interesting, but ultimately falls to the Red Wings.
Feb 15, 2012, 6:08 PM EDT
Sharks forwards scoring at will over the last seven games.
Feb 15, 2012, 10:48 AM EDT
Is your team in the hunt?
Feb 13, 2012, 1:40 PM EDT
Veteran winger has been a healthy scratch the last two games.
Feb 13, 2012, 8:04 AM EDT
It’s the second game of a nine game trip for San Jose.
Feb 8, 2012, 8:02 AM EDT
You can work on that butt groove in the couch tonight.
Feb 1, 2012, 8:42 PM EDT
The Sharks enjoyed meeting “Tony Plush.”
- Blues finish night on top of NHL standings after shootout win 0
- Kings’ Nolan gets double-minor for punching Oilers’ Joensuu 15
- Extended overtime likely to be on agenda in GMs’ March meeting 30
- Lundqvist shuts out Red Wings to claim 300th victory 10
- NHL on NBCSN: Hawks know they can’t take Sabres lightly 10
- NHL on NBC: Red Wings, Rangers fight to cling onto playoff spots 2
- Video: Flames score center-ice goal against Canucks’ Lack 19
- Stars believe Lehtonen suffered concussion from Haula collision (update) 23
- Video: Stars retire Mike Modano’s jersey 11
- Rostislav Klesla passes on joining Sabres organization following trade 12
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (66)