Apr 8, 2012, 4:24 PM EDT
The Sharks only scored three goals against the Blues in four regular-season games.
Apr 1, 2012, 11:52 AM EDT
“Little Joe” scored twice in a big 3-0 win over Dallas on Saturday, then got some awkward praise.
Mar 30, 2012, 11:42 AM EDT
Because that’s a very real possibility.
Mar 23, 2012, 1:52 AM EDT
The Flames and Stars are Thursday’s biggest losers.
Mar 20, 2012, 8:00 AM EDT
Things in the Western Conference playoff hunt couldn’t be more manic if you tried.
Mar 14, 2012, 1:56 PM EDT
What appeared to be an even deal hasn’t worked out too well for San Jose.
Mar 9, 2012, 12:58 AM EDT
Every other contender lost – including Dallas’ opponent the Sharks.
Feb 23, 2012, 11:26 AM EDT
San Jose winger has been linked to Rick Nash talks.
Feb 20, 2012, 7:27 AM EDT
If you won a Stanley Cup with a team, you’d have fond memories too. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Feb 15, 2012, 6:08 PM EDT
Sharks forwards scoring at will over the last seven games.
Feb 13, 2012, 11:22 PM EDT
The inactive Jets might be Monday’s big winner, then.
Feb 13, 2012, 8:04 AM EDT
It’s the second game of a nine game trip for San Jose.
Jan 10, 2012, 7:45 AM EDT
The Wild need a win badly at home to stop their slide, but the Sharks are red hot.
Jan 7, 2012, 9:35 PM EDT
Yeah, these negotiations are going to be fun.
Dec 16, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Of course, getting down 4-2 at home to a bad team should get you booed. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 13, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
With the Sharks headed to Denver to take on the Avs, both teams have losing streaks they’d like to put an end to.
Dec 8, 2011, 12:24 PM EDT
Brad Winchester on the top line? Sure, why not.
Dec 7, 2011, 8:10 AM EDT
Matt Hackett and Mike Murphy couldn’t have had more opposite kinds of NHL debuts. Coincidentally, neither guy allowed a goal.
Dec 7, 2011, 12:47 AM EDT
Tonight’s mission: make it through the game with minimal damage.
Dec 6, 2011, 6:33 PM EDT
The ninth round was stellar, and the ninth round doesn’t even exist anymore.
Nov 17, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Movember is made for awesome facial hair and leave it up to Jaromir Jagr to to show everyone how to do it right.
Nov 10, 2011, 8:30 AM EDT
We already know that Joe Pavelski is an American hero from his success in the Olympics, but now he’s also a hero to man’s best friend as well.
Nov 8, 2011, 6:25 PM EDT
It’s not Tim Thomas’s job to pump a player’s tires, so we’ll do it instead.
Oct 31, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
The Rangers are reeling and the Sharks are looking awfully good. Sounds like a recipe for disaster at Madison Square Garden.
Jul 9, 2011, 1:30 PM EDT
With the moves the Sharks have made to shake things up, everyone’s getting a little dreamy about just how coach Todd McLellan will set up his lines.
- Tortorella calls meltdown ‘a kick in the teeth’ 4
- Vanquished: Isles stun Canucks with seven-goal third period 11
- Peverley hospitalized, conscious after collapsing on Stars bench (Update) 13
- Sens’ Ceci won’t return after Weber’s shot lacerates his ear (Update) 7
- Gillis pleads his case: ‘We are enduring a challenging period’ 22
- Nolan gets a game for punching ‘unsuspecting’ Joensuu 35
- It doesn’t sound like 3-on-3 overtime is going to be a thing 38
- Blues finish night on top of NHL standings after shootout win 15
- Kings’ Nolan gets double-minor for punching Oilers’ Joensuu 54
- Extended overtime likely to be on agenda in GMs’ March meeting 42
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (70)
- Report: Flyers table ‘substantial offer’ for Kesler, also inquiring about Edler (59)