Aug 12, 2011, 9:31 PM EST
We close out our best and worst sweaters of all-time campaign with the Calgary Flames who are finding out that a classic look is the best kind.
Jun 28, 2011, 3:40 PM EST
The 2011 Hockey Hall of Fame inductees are Ed Belfour, Doug Gilmour, Mark Howe and Joe Nieuwendyk.
Jun 28, 2011, 2:15 PM EST
Ed Belfour, Joe Nieuwendyk, Doug Gilmour and Adam Oates received the most theoretical Hockey Hall of Fame votes among PHT staffers, hockey bloggers and media experts.
Jun 28, 2011, 10:43 AM EST
Who should be inducted into the Hockey Hall of Fame in 2011? Each PHT staffer shares their picks.
Jun 28, 2011, 9:53 AM EST
PHT reached out to some of our mainstream media friends to see who they would put in the Hockey Hall of Fame this year. Their choices are, as always, fun and interesting.
Jun 24, 2011, 1:46 AM EST
Brad Richards tells the Dallas Stars that he will not waive his no-trade clause before free agency opens on July 1. The bidding war should be fun.
Jun 13, 2011, 5:17 PM EST
The Stars are expected to officially promote Glen Gulutzan – the head coach of their AHL affiliate Texas Stars – to the big club’s top spot sometime this week.
Jun 8, 2011, 6:19 PM EST
During the NHL GM meetings in Boston, they’ve suggested a slight adjustment to Rule 48 that could go a long way to cleaning things up in the league.
Jun 2, 2011, 11:16 PM EST
Now that the Dallas Stars are going to part ways with upcoming unrestricted free agent Brad Richards, our minds drift off wondering about where he’ll land next season and beyond.
Apr 13, 2011, 6:25 PM EST
On July 1, Dallas forward and offensive stud Brad Richards is set to become an unrestricted free agent and the Stars’ situation in Dallas isn’t making it likely that he’ll want to stay there.
Apr 12, 2011, 5:15 PM EST
In what has to be the most surprising coach firing so far, the Stars gave Marc Crawford the axe after two seasons.
Mar 2, 2011, 10:00 PM EST
This week, Mike Milbury answers your questions about whether or not the Caps and Stars made the right moves at the trade deadline.
Feb 28, 2011, 3:26 PM EST
For at least the rest of the 2010-11 season, Brad Richards will remain a member of the Dallas Stars. Of course, that just opens up a new set of questions.
Feb 28, 2011, 1:35 PM EST
Will he stay or will he go? It’s still unclear, but right now, it seems like Brad Richards might remain a Dallas Star. For the rest of this season, at least.
Feb 26, 2011, 5:08 PM EST
Alex Goligoski’s scored a goal and an assist to help the Stars win a big game against the Predators. Could these recent wins convince Joe Nieuwendyk to hold onto Brad Richards?
Feb 24, 2011, 12:40 PM EST
All kinds of rumors are flying about Brad Richards right now, but we try to make sense of it … without getting a concussion-like headache in the process.
Jan 22, 2011, 12:13 AM EST
It took a “ghost” from the Stars past (long-ago draft pick Jarome Iginla) to end the team’s franchise-best eight game road winning streak tonight, as Calgary throttled Dallas 7-4.
Dec 29, 2010, 8:10 PM EST
Trevor Daley’s contract extension is rather curious in that Dallas still doesn’t have a new owner.
Dec 5, 2010, 12:26 PM EST
As the Board of Governors meetings approach, a large gathering of general managers = new, juicy trade rumors. The biggest one seems to be the possibility that the Rangers might land Brad Richards from the cash-strapped Stars before the trade deadline.
Nov 26, 2010, 4:54 PM EST
In a surprisingly honest interview, Mike Modano admitted that he “kind of gave up on” the last few seasons in Dallas.
Nov 22, 2010, 11:02 PM EST
Being the top point man on the Dallas Stars gives Brad Richards a tough job of having to do his part in keeping the tough, but young, Stars afloat in the tough Western Conference. With Richards in the final year of his contract, he’s focused on doing what he can to show that he continues…
Oct 18, 2010, 11:57 AM EST
It’s awfully early to go looking ahead towards the off-season at who is going to be an unrestricted free agent, but one of the players that figures to get a lot of attention then if he’s available is Stars forward Brad Richards. Richards is one of the best set-up men in the league, perpetually at…
Oct 15, 2010, 2:30 PM EST
The Dallas Stars are looking awfully impressive at 3-0 so far, although I think that the team is still resting on a slightly shaky foundation (at least in net, considering how injury prone Kari Lehtonen is). But I’ll get into why the Stars might – or might not – be for real a little bit…
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ 10
- ‘We did not want to disrespect our fans’: Leafs salute supporters after beating Red Wings 3
- Video: Demers sends Stoll flying with massive open-ice hit 6
- Don Cherry on Leafs not saluting fans: ‘I couldn’t believe these guys would do something like this’ 13
- Report: Dan Hamhuis’ injury is significant, but not season-ending 5
- Been there, done that: Oilers lose five straight for second time this season 10
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ 85
- Video: Prout drops Lucic with one punch 43
- NHL grants Kings cap relief for Voynov, who’s still suspended indefinitely 31
- Trade: Stars get Demers from Sharks, send Dillon to San Jose 18
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (85)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (78)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Wild put Harding on waivers (Updated) (52)
- After Voynov suspension, Lombardi wonders if teams need a ‘cushion’ in case a player is a ‘bank robber, kleptomaniac’ (51)