Aug 17, 2013, 9:15 AM EST
Changes came after missing the playoffs for the fifth straight year.
Apr 28, 2013, 11:17 AM EST
Jim Nill will likely take over for him.
Apr 2, 2013, 8:10 AM EST
Joe Nieuwendyk has his hands full.
Apr 2, 2013, 7:22 AM EST
Lose a few games and look at what happens. Your day’s links ahead.
Mar 17, 2013, 12:45 PM EST
They need answers after an 8-1 loss to Chicago.
Jul 11, 2012, 8:43 AM EST
They’ve all got names new to you. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Jun 25, 2012, 11:57 AM EST
He could provide a lot of sandpaper-like play for any team.
Jun 13, 2012, 11:48 AM EST
Served last year under Glen Gulutzan behind the Stars bench.
Apr 9, 2012, 9:52 AM EST
“There is absolutely no chance that Joe and Gully aren’t back.”
Feb 29, 2012, 8:31 PM EST
Their new owner has money, but the current roster is a model of efficiency.
Feb 3, 2012, 1:08 PM EST
Tom Gaglardi is willing to spend money, but he’ll likely do it with an eye towards the future.
Jan 24, 2012, 9:40 AM EST
The Stars GM would like his team to know it gets better.
Jan 23, 2012, 12:39 PM EST
He’s doing well, but not James Neal- well.
Dec 27, 2011, 4:38 PM EST
Richard Bachman will now serve as Dallas’ No. 2.
Nov 27, 2011, 6:53 PM EST
Stars GM willing to roll with Raycroft and Bachman.
Nov 18, 2011, 9:30 PM EST
Life will get easier for GM Joe Nieuwendyk with a new owner, but don’t expect any big moves in the near future.
Nov 15, 2011, 7:54 AM EST
The guys on Versus discuss what made this year’s induction class to the Hockey Hall of Fame such a great group to remember.
Nov 14, 2011, 10:15 PM EST
That and Hall of Fame speeches from Ed Belour, Doug Gilmour and Joe Nieuwendyk.
Nov 14, 2011, 7:41 PM EST
Watch as Ed Belfour, Doug Gilmour, Mark Howe and Joe Nieuwendyk discuss getting the call from the Hockey Hall of Fame.
Oct 27, 2011, 2:58 PM EST
The hockey team is off to a great start and the baseball team is one game away from winning the World Series. Similarities, anyone?
Oct 4, 2011, 11:14 PM EST
The Rangers choice to waive Sean Avery could very well help screw up the Dallas Stars’ salary cap situation. How? The Stars might be off the hook in a special way if Avery is demoted.
Sep 23, 2011, 3:20 PM EST
Mike Modano made his retirement official this afternoon – and put on his Dallas Stars number 9 jersey one last time.
Sep 22, 2011, 1:38 PM EST
In a fitting gesture, the Stars signed Mike Modano to a “one-day contract” so that he’ll retire with his franchise of 20 out of 21 NHL seasons.
Sep 21, 2011, 6:25 PM EST
Mike Modano reflects on his retirement decision, while former teammates such as Joe Nieuwendyk and Chris Osgood also share their thoughts on one of the best (and most important) American hockey players of all-time.
Sep 1, 2011, 11:24 PM EST
Despite an ownership situation that will prolong the franchise’s sale until the middle of the season, Dallas Stars GM Joe Nieuwendyk says he’s had no problem conducting business as usual. Hey, they even increased payroll this offseason.
- Boychuk boarded by Pacioretty, taken off on stretcher (Update: has movement in extremities) 41
- Seguin (concussion) cleared to play tonight 0
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ 87
- Will the Rangers use a compliance buyout on Richards? 9
- Malkin (lower body) to miss tonight’s game versus Sharks 20
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ 59
- Columbus puts Bobrovsky (groin) on IR, out 4-5 weeks 3
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Olympic odds, Russia’s defense, King Henrik’s new deal, Fire Cappy? and more 28
- With Lundqvist deal done, Sather faces tough questions 11
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension 42
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ (87)
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ (59)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (53)
- Video: Canucks’ Bieksa fights Rangers’ Boyle, then kicks Boyle’s helmet (52)
- Boychuk boarded by Pacioretty, taken off on stretcher (Update: has movement in extremities) (43)