Oct 4, 2013, 7:45 PM EST
Joe Colborne indeed makes his Calgary debut.
Oct 4, 2013, 12:37 PM EST
Was traded from Toronto last week.
Sep 30, 2013, 9:01 AM EST
This is a big opportunity for him after struggling for years to earn a permanent NHL roster spot.
Sep 29, 2013, 12:23 AM EST
The Brian Burke connection pays off for Calgary.
Carlyle to Colborne: Get on the bus…because the bus is leaving…and you want to be on that bus…it’s a good bus
Sep 19, 2013, 4:19 PM EST
Or something like that.
May 12, 2013, 11:14 PM EST
Took warm-up in Game 6, but didn’t play.
Apr 4, 2013, 10:15 AM EST
Out with punches, in with skill.
Sep 18, 2012, 9:00 AM EST
How do you feel about some puck with your Thanksgiving turkey?
Dec 20, 2011, 9:25 AM EST
…And he gave his ailment away by throwing up everywhere.
Dec 6, 2011, 5:25 PM EST
Carolina threw in an old bird cage, but Columbus still passed.
Nov 23, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
The Panthers must be hot because they’re busy stripping down during shootouts in practice
Nov 18, 2011, 10:39 AM EST
Could any more Toronto Maple Leafs get injured? Wait, don’t answer that.
Nov 8, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
Joe Frazier had at least one NHL fan in Ray Emery. Meanwhile, Dustin Byfuglien would like to stay on the blue line… Maybe. All that and more in your Morning Skate.
Nov 7, 2011, 2:36 PM EST
Oft-injured Leafs center is injured once again.
Sep 25, 2011, 8:37 PM EST
The league’s hammer came down on Brad Boyes with a two-game suspension for his head to the head of Joe Colborne. Now, Brendan Shanahan has explained exactly why Boyes received the two-game penalty.
Sep 25, 2011, 4:45 PM EST
Brendan Shanahan continues to hand out preseason suspensions, as Brad Boyes will sit out two games for his illegal hit on Joe Colborne.
Sep 6, 2011, 5:13 PM EST
Brian Burke believes that the Leafs lines are all but set heading into training camp putting the pressure on three young guys in particular to step their game up.
Feb 18, 2011, 1:40 PM EST
After two years of speculation, Tomas Kaberle has finally been traded by Toronto. He’s headed to Boston for prospect forward Joe Colborne, the Bruins first round pick, and a second conditional pick.
- Update: Ryan Callahan out 4-6 weeks with MCL sprain 5
- Ovechkin wills Caps to stunning shootout win vs. Bolts 44
- Bettman: No decision on expansion, but they’re listening 12
- Neal admits kneeing Marchand was ‘not the smartest decision’ 68
- Leafs captain Phaneuf suspended two games for boarding 37
- Rangers confirm Staal suffered concussion 8
- Winnipeg to get outdoor game; Phoenix wants one 33
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head 156
- Report: Dion Phaneuf will face hearing for hit on Kevan Miller 104
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ 136
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (182)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (136)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)