Feb 22, 2012, 2:47 PM EDT
Clock is ticking on a possible extension for the 27-year-old Finn.
Feb 14, 2012, 5:40 PM EDT
Carolina’s leading scorer out with an upper-body injury.
Feb 7, 2012, 8:27 AM EDT
The trade deadline might end up being a real snoozer.
Jan 30, 2012, 11:46 AM EDT
Scuttlebutt says he could be the first big name to move.
Jan 24, 2012, 12:02 PM EDT
A concussion and knee surgery are conspiring to keep him out of action.
Jan 20, 2012, 10:18 PM EDT
New Jersey gives up a prospect and a 2012 fourth-rounder.
Jan 3, 2012, 3:14 PM EDT
Another tough break for the Hurricanes.
Dec 10, 2011, 4:32 PM EDT
Tomas Kaberle made a nice first impression with his latest new team.
Dec 9, 2011, 12:50 PM EDT
Give Hurricanes GM Jim Rutherford some credit: He can own up to a mistake.
Dec 9, 2011, 12:22 PM EDT
The Canadiens might finally be admitting that Andrei Markov won’t be coming back anytime soon..
Dec 6, 2011, 11:13 AM EDT
If there’s one team that stands out as a huge loser in realignment, it’s the Carolina Hurricanes.
Nov 30, 2011, 10:54 PM EDT
If not, Jim Rutherford says “he won’t be in Carolina long.” What about Rutherford’s performance, though?
Nov 28, 2011, 8:19 PM EDT
Check out a press conference with Muller and GM Jim Rutherford.
Nov 28, 2011, 1:01 PM EDT
New ‘Canes bench boss has history with the club and staff.
Nov 28, 2011, 10:17 AM EDT
It’s not safe to be a coach today as Paul Maurice is out in Carolina.
Nov 18, 2011, 9:14 AM EDT
If the Hurricanes don’t jump out against Buffalo tonight in Raleigh, this could be the last time we see Paul Maurice behind the bench for Carolina.
Nov 17, 2011, 12:25 PM EDT
Jim Rutherford says that major changes aren’t coming for Carolina today. Perhaps after their game on Friday night then?
Nov 17, 2011, 9:26 AM EDT
Things are getting worse in Carolina and after things went so well last year, it might be time for a shakeup now.
Nov 16, 2011, 3:33 PM EDT
Something’s gotta give soon.
Nov 8, 2011, 12:11 PM EDT
The Carolina Hurricanes need to turn things around soon, according to GM Jim Rutherford.
Nov 7, 2011, 10:23 AM EDT
Could the Carolina Hurricanes have changes on the way? Jim Rutherford says the players better put it together or else there will be.
Nov 3, 2011, 1:53 PM EDT
Majority owner Peter Karmanos Jr. will have a lot of company in the boardroom.
Oct 5, 2011, 3:06 PM EDT
Last year, Justin Faulk was helping Minnesota-Duluth win a national championship. This year, Hurricanes GM Jim Rutherford says he’s a top-four defenseman.
Oct 2, 2011, 7:30 PM EDT
The Hurricanes ended their last season with a crushing loss to the Lightning. Can they avoid missing the playoffs for a third consecutive year in 2011-12?
Sep 17, 2011, 3:50 PM EDT
It’s unclear if 2011’s 12th overall pick Ryan Murphy can make an immediate jump to the NHL with the Hurricanes, but the team has the incentive to give him a shot now that they signed him to an entry-level contract.
- Bruins can’t hold Ducks off, suffer sixth loss in a row 18
- Ticket punched: Rangers become first team to clinch 2015 playoff berth 8
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT 35
- Marchand: If Bruins miss playoffs, ‘this is going to be a much different group next year’ 18
- Is Lecavalier offering to retire early to facilitate trade out of Philly? 28
- Hextall insists he’s ‘on the same page’ with Snider 15
- Krejci ‘probable’ to return versus Ducks 10
- Flyers announce Simmonds, MacDonald done for the season with injuries 18
- Video: Flyers crush Blackhawks, Voracek joins league lead in points 11
- Report: Draft Lottery to be held on Apr. 18 14
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)
- Dubnyk leads Wild past Isles in SO, earns 10th straight road win (44)