Aug 5, 2013, 2:54 PM EST
The saga is at an end. For now.
Oct 20, 2012, 11:52 AM EST
The Oilers owner had a sweetheart deal done.
Dec 16, 2011, 2:23 PM EST
Hey, $4.75 million is better than nothing.
Jun 9, 2011, 11:31 PM EST
If the NHL is mending the fences with Jam Balsillie, they’re not admitting to as much publicly.
Jun 7, 2011, 7:23 PM EST
After years and years of trying to acquire an NHL team, it looks like Gary Bettman and the league has finally given Jim Balsillie reason to hope that he may finally get what he desperately wants.
Apr 15, 2011, 11:51 AM EST
While the Coyotes have their hands full in dealing with the Red Wings in the first round of the playoffs, it’s looking like things behind the scenes are unraveling for their hopes to stay in the desert.
Feb 3, 2011, 5:13 PM EST
The Sabres were once made an offer they couldn’t refuse to be bought and moved out of Buffalo. Soon-to-be former owner Tom Golisano turned it down though. Gee, I wonder who would grossly overpay for an NHL team…
Nov 28, 2010, 12:45 PM EST
Could the Sabres be the next NHL team to see a new owner? Someone get Jim Balsillie on the phone.
- Canucks’ Kassian gets three games for boarding Dillon 11
- TGIF: Why Lightning fans can be upset with St. Louis 26
- Goalie nods: Luongo’s first game back with Panthers, Neuvirth makes Sabres debut 8
- Report: Kuznetsov terminated KHL deal, headed to Washington 20
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 34
- Luongo has Twitter fun at Canucks’ expense 34
- Sabres spoil Callahan’s Lightning debut, Stamkos’ return 7
- Dealing with the Devils: NHL reverses Kovalchuk punishment 47
- Playoff bubble watch — Rangers edition 14
- Video: Emotional day for Martin St. Louis ends in OT loss for Rangers 27
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Sabres announce Pat LaFontaine resigns as president of hockey operations (66)