Aug 5, 2013, 2:54 PM EST
The saga is at an end. For now.
Oct 20, 2012, 11:52 AM EST
The Oilers owner had a sweetheart deal done.
Dec 16, 2011, 2:23 PM EST
Hey, $4.75 million is better than nothing.
Jun 9, 2011, 11:31 PM EST
If the NHL is mending the fences with Jam Balsillie, they’re not admitting to as much publicly.
Jun 7, 2011, 7:23 PM EST
After years and years of trying to acquire an NHL team, it looks like Gary Bettman and the league has finally given Jim Balsillie reason to hope that he may finally get what he desperately wants.
Apr 15, 2011, 11:51 AM EST
While the Coyotes have their hands full in dealing with the Red Wings in the first round of the playoffs, it’s looking like things behind the scenes are unraveling for their hopes to stay in the desert.
Feb 3, 2011, 5:13 PM EST
The Sabres were once made an offer they couldn’t refuse to be bought and moved out of Buffalo. Soon-to-be former owner Tom Golisano turned it down though. Gee, I wonder who would grossly overpay for an NHL team…
Nov 28, 2010, 12:45 PM EST
Could the Sabres be the next NHL team to see a new owner? Someone get Jim Balsillie on the phone.
- Trade: Pens acquire Lapierre from Blues for Goc 35
- Video: Habs’ Emelin ejected for hit on Stars’ Spezza 7
- Martin Brodeur to retire, become Blues asst. GM (Updated) 40
- Mike Richards clears waivers 32
- Game on: Islanders-Rangers to be played despite storm 15
- Flyers’ Rinaldo suspended eight games for his hit on Letang 56
- Isles’ rise to be tested as they lose Okposo for 6-8 weeks 16
- L.A. Sorry? Kings waive Mike Richards 123
- Bobrovsky out 4-6 weeks, Jackets recall goalie Forsberg 3
- Blue Jackets proud as Columbus shows it’s a hockey town 24
- Columnist: Flyers ‘orchestrated’ fight night versus Pens during meal at ‘a local steakhouse’ (130)
- L.A. Sorry? Kings waive Mike Richards (123)
- Report: Flyers’ Rinaldo waives right to an in-person hearing (61)
- Video: NHL offers Flyers’ Rinaldo in-person hearing (57)
- Flyers’ Rinaldo suspended eight games for his hit on Letang (56)