May 25, 2013, 1:41 PM EST
This saga isn’t quite over yet.
Feb 10, 2012, 10:43 AM EST
J.R. could be playing the part of Mario Lemieux in the desert.
Dec 6, 2011, 12:30 PM EST
Bill Daly is still holding out hope that a local buyer for the Coyotes can be found. Good luck with that.
Oct 17, 2011, 10:22 PM EST
TSN’s Bob McKenzie has an update on what’s going on with the Coyotes sale problems and this could be the last stand in Glendale.
Sep 22, 2011, 12:00 PM EST
You’re forgiven if the latest Phoenix Coyotes sale update seems like a broken record.
Aug 19, 2011, 5:11 PM EST
Greg Jamison is the former president and CEO of the San Jose Sharks and he wants to be the next owner of the Phoenix Coyotes. Is he the next name to miss out or is he the real deal?
Aug 11, 2011, 11:41 PM EST
There were a few small updates regarding the Phoenix Coyotes and Dallas Stars sales. One of them can even be construed as a St. Louis Blues sale update to complete the trifecta!
Aug 9, 2011, 5:20 PM EST
Stop us if you’ve heard this before: Two unknown parties are reportedly interested in buying the Phoenix Coyotes.
Jun 27, 2011, 6:35 PM EST
Here we go again… Matthew Hulsizer is backing out of his bid to buy the Coyotes. At least this time for fans in the desert, there’s no one looking to move the team out of town.
May 12, 2011, 9:15 PM EST
With the rumors heating up even more about the potential relocation of the Atlanta Thrashers to Winnipeg, there’s a side effect in all this that bodes especially well for the Phoenix Coyotes.
Oct 15, 2010, 8:52 PM EST
The ongoing saga of the sale of the Phoenix Coyotes may finally be at an end and Matthew Hulsizer could be the savior of hockey in the desert.
- In praise of the Hamburglar 11
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 6
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 15
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 35
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 52
- Video: Isles’ Martin to face hearing for ‘stupid’ knee-on-knee hit 39
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (173)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (78)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)