May 25, 2013, 1:41 PM EST
This saga isn’t quite over yet.
Feb 10, 2012, 10:43 AM EST
J.R. could be playing the part of Mario Lemieux in the desert.
Dec 6, 2011, 12:30 PM EST
Bill Daly is still holding out hope that a local buyer for the Coyotes can be found. Good luck with that.
Oct 17, 2011, 10:22 PM EST
TSN’s Bob McKenzie has an update on what’s going on with the Coyotes sale problems and this could be the last stand in Glendale.
Sep 22, 2011, 12:00 PM EST
You’re forgiven if the latest Phoenix Coyotes sale update seems like a broken record.
Aug 19, 2011, 5:11 PM EST
Greg Jamison is the former president and CEO of the San Jose Sharks and he wants to be the next owner of the Phoenix Coyotes. Is he the next name to miss out or is he the real deal?
Aug 11, 2011, 11:41 PM EST
There were a few small updates regarding the Phoenix Coyotes and Dallas Stars sales. One of them can even be construed as a St. Louis Blues sale update to complete the trifecta!
Aug 9, 2011, 5:20 PM EST
Stop us if you’ve heard this before: Two unknown parties are reportedly interested in buying the Phoenix Coyotes.
Jun 27, 2011, 6:35 PM EST
Here we go again… Matthew Hulsizer is backing out of his bid to buy the Coyotes. At least this time for fans in the desert, there’s no one looking to move the team out of town.
May 12, 2011, 9:15 PM EST
With the rumors heating up even more about the potential relocation of the Atlanta Thrashers to Winnipeg, there’s a side effect in all this that bodes especially well for the Phoenix Coyotes.
Oct 15, 2010, 8:52 PM EST
The ongoing saga of the sale of the Phoenix Coyotes may finally be at an end and Matthew Hulsizer could be the savior of hockey in the desert.
- Columbus puts Bobrovsky (groin) on IR, out 4-5 weeks 1
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Olympic odds, Russia’s defense, King Henrik’s new deal, Fire Cappy? and more 27
- With Lundqvist deal done, Sather faces tough questions 11
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension 39
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks 52
- Report: NHL set to finally pay Gretzky at least $7M 14
- Kadri out as falling Leafs start tough stretch vs. Sharks 9
- Wounded Wings: Zetterberg (back) out, joins Datsyuk on shelf 7
- Burrows out with broken jaw (Update: expected to miss at least four weeks) 22
- NHL on NBCSN: Can battered, slumping Stars rise above Blackhawks? 8
- Video: Canucks’ Bieksa fights Rangers’ Boyle, then kicks Boyle’s helmet (52)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (52)
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension (39)
- Panthers announced attendance Tuesday night lowest since 2008 (37)
- Islanders embarrassed in fifth consecutive loss (33)