Aug 5, 2013, 2:54 PM EST
The saga is at an end. For now.
Dec 16, 2011, 2:23 PM EST
Hey, $4.75 million is better than nothing.
Aug 19, 2011, 5:11 PM EST
Greg Jamison is the former president and CEO of the San Jose Sharks and he wants to be the next owner of the Phoenix Coyotes. Is he the next name to miss out or is he the real deal?
Oct 15, 2010, 8:52 PM EST
The ongoing saga of the sale of the Phoenix Coyotes may finally be at an end and Matthew Hulsizer could be the savior of hockey in the desert.
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 1
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal 5
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 29
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 14
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 15
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 4
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 2
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 11
- Video: Tempers boil over between Capitals, Penguins 46
- Isles’ Clutterbuck latest to be fined for diving 19