Aug 5, 2013, 2:54 PM EDT
The saga is at an end. For now.
Dec 16, 2011, 2:23 PM EDT
Hey, $4.75 million is better than nothing.
Aug 19, 2011, 5:11 PM EDT
Greg Jamison is the former president and CEO of the San Jose Sharks and he wants to be the next owner of the Phoenix Coyotes. Is he the next name to miss out or is he the real deal?
Oct 15, 2010, 8:52 PM EDT
The ongoing saga of the sale of the Phoenix Coyotes may finally be at an end and Matthew Hulsizer could be the savior of hockey in the desert.
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 73
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 75
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50