Aug 5, 2013, 2:54 PM EDT
The saga is at an end. For now.
Dec 16, 2011, 2:23 PM EDT
Hey, $4.75 million is better than nothing.
Aug 19, 2011, 5:11 PM EDT
Greg Jamison is the former president and CEO of the San Jose Sharks and he wants to be the next owner of the Phoenix Coyotes. Is he the next name to miss out or is he the real deal?
Oct 15, 2010, 8:52 PM EDT
The ongoing saga of the sale of the Phoenix Coyotes may finally be at an end and Matthew Hulsizer could be the savior of hockey in the desert.
- Bruins can’t hold Ducks off, suffer sixth loss in a row 12
- Ticket punched: Rangers become first team to clinch 2015 playoff berth 2
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT 20
- Marchand: If Bruins miss playoffs, ‘this is going to be a much different group next year’ 16
- Is Lecavalier offering to retire early to facilitate trade out of Philly? 26
- Hextall insists he’s ‘on the same page’ with Snider 15
- Krejci ‘probable’ to return versus Ducks 10
- Flyers announce Simmonds, MacDonald done for the season with injuries 18
- Video: Flyers crush Blackhawks, Voracek joins league lead in points 11
- Report: Draft Lottery to be held on Apr. 18 14
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)
- Dubnyk leads Wild past Isles in SO, earns 10th straight road win (44)