Jun 19, 2013, 12:17 PM EDT
He spent all of last season with AHL Peoria.
Jan 23, 2013, 1:37 PM EDT
Veteran blueliner could make his season debut Thursday against the Predators.
Jan 15, 2013, 2:04 PM EDT
Played for San Jose last season after a lengthy stint in New Jersey.
Sep 10, 2012, 5:31 PM EDT
28-year-old journeyman gets another season in the Big Apple.
Jul 18, 2012, 12:47 PM EDT
The summer’s been a little too quiet for most fans’ liking.
Feb 3, 2012, 2:37 PM EDT
Both sent to Connecticut for conditioning stints.
Dec 26, 2011, 1:00 PM EDT
Huge step in recovery from concussion.
Dec 26, 2011, 12:17 PM EDT
Wolski, Staal and Sauer all improving.
Dec 24, 2011, 3:31 PM EDT
The Rangers head coach just has a way with words.
Nov 17, 2011, 8:18 AM EDT
It’s a small step, but an important one for Marc Staal in being allowed to get back to light workouts.
Oct 8, 2011, 2:17 PM EDT
Chris Campoli was brought into Montreal to be injury insurance for Andrei Markov. Perhaps that position is just cursed as Campoli will be out for months with a leg injury.
Oct 6, 2011, 12:42 PM EDT
The Rangers used waivers to grab a defenseman to help battle Marc Staal’s absence. Meanwhile, Winnipeg stole a player from the Coyotes. Wait, what?
Aug 15, 2011, 11:49 AM EDT
In need of some insurance on the blue line, the Canadiens added former Stars and Blues defenseman Jeff Woywitka.
Jul 7, 2011, 8:45 AM EDT
After nearly a week of free agency madness, the pack of players available that could still be very useful has thinned out considerably. Who’s the best of the best though? We’ve got a few picks to sort through.
Oct 21, 2010, 4:45 PM EDT
After missing three games because of post-concussion syndrome caused by a rugged hit by New York Islanders defenseman James Wisniewski, Mike Heika of the Dallas Morning News reports that Dallas Stars forward Jamie Benn should return for tonight’s game against the Florida Panthers. Heika writes that Benn will join Steve Ott and Brandon Segal on…
- Prust fined $5K for ‘baseless and demeaning’ Watson comments 11
- Prust apologizes for all the stuff he said about referee Watson 41
- Flyers will be ‘extremely patient’ with youngsters, but ‘want a winner as soon as possible’ 21
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 15
- Holtby outduels Lundqvist as Caps take series lead 52
- Red Wings’ Devellano calls Mantha ‘very, very, very disappointing’ 65
- End of an era in New Jersey as Shero replaces Lamoriello as GM 26
- Once again, Rick Nash isn’t scoring in the playoffs 26
- Video: U.S. stays unbeaten at Worlds with win over defending champs Russia 9
- Andersen shuts out Flames as Ducks stay perfect in playoffs 6
- Vigneault: ‘Standards have been set’ after Ovechkin, Backstrom hits (103)
- ‘You can’t win,’ ex-NHL ref Fraser says of Prust incident (83)
- Lightning’s Bishop silences Red Wings in hard fought Game 7 (81)
- Babcock won’t discuss future yet, but sees challenges ahead for Wings (78)
- New York second: Capitals stun Rangers for 1-0 series lead (76)