Jun 19, 2013, 12:17 PM EDT
He spent all of last season with AHL Peoria.
Jan 23, 2013, 1:37 PM EDT
Veteran blueliner could make his season debut Thursday against the Predators.
Jan 15, 2013, 2:04 PM EDT
Played for San Jose last season after a lengthy stint in New Jersey.
Sep 10, 2012, 5:31 PM EDT
28-year-old journeyman gets another season in the Big Apple.
Jul 18, 2012, 12:47 PM EDT
The summer’s been a little too quiet for most fans’ liking.
Feb 3, 2012, 2:37 PM EDT
Both sent to Connecticut for conditioning stints.
Dec 26, 2011, 1:00 PM EDT
Huge step in recovery from concussion.
Dec 26, 2011, 12:17 PM EDT
Wolski, Staal and Sauer all improving.
Dec 24, 2011, 3:31 PM EDT
The Rangers head coach just has a way with words.
Nov 17, 2011, 8:18 AM EDT
It’s a small step, but an important one for Marc Staal in being allowed to get back to light workouts.
Oct 8, 2011, 2:17 PM EDT
Chris Campoli was brought into Montreal to be injury insurance for Andrei Markov. Perhaps that position is just cursed as Campoli will be out for months with a leg injury.
Oct 6, 2011, 12:42 PM EDT
The Rangers used waivers to grab a defenseman to help battle Marc Staal’s absence. Meanwhile, Winnipeg stole a player from the Coyotes. Wait, what?
Aug 15, 2011, 11:49 AM EDT
In need of some insurance on the blue line, the Canadiens added former Stars and Blues defenseman Jeff Woywitka.
Jul 7, 2011, 8:45 AM EDT
After nearly a week of free agency madness, the pack of players available that could still be very useful has thinned out considerably. Who’s the best of the best though? We’ve got a few picks to sort through.
Oct 21, 2010, 4:45 PM EDT
After missing three games because of post-concussion syndrome caused by a rugged hit by New York Islanders defenseman James Wisniewski, Mike Heika of the Dallas Morning News reports that Dallas Stars forward Jamie Benn should return for tonight’s game against the Florida Panthers. Heika writes that Benn will join Steve Ott and Brandon Segal on…
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 46
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 68
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 40
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)