Jun 19, 2013, 12:17 PM EST
He spent all of last season with AHL Peoria.
Jan 23, 2013, 1:37 PM EST
Veteran blueliner could make his season debut Thursday against the Predators.
Jan 15, 2013, 2:04 PM EST
Played for San Jose last season after a lengthy stint in New Jersey.
Sep 10, 2012, 5:31 PM EST
28-year-old journeyman gets another season in the Big Apple.
Jul 18, 2012, 12:47 PM EST
The summer’s been a little too quiet for most fans’ liking.
Feb 3, 2012, 2:37 PM EST
Both sent to Connecticut for conditioning stints.
Dec 26, 2011, 1:00 PM EST
Huge step in recovery from concussion.
Dec 26, 2011, 12:17 PM EST
Wolski, Staal and Sauer all improving.
Dec 24, 2011, 3:31 PM EST
The Rangers head coach just has a way with words.
Nov 17, 2011, 8:18 AM EST
It’s a small step, but an important one for Marc Staal in being allowed to get back to light workouts.
Oct 8, 2011, 2:17 PM EST
Chris Campoli was brought into Montreal to be injury insurance for Andrei Markov. Perhaps that position is just cursed as Campoli will be out for months with a leg injury.
Oct 6, 2011, 12:42 PM EST
The Rangers used waivers to grab a defenseman to help battle Marc Staal’s absence. Meanwhile, Winnipeg stole a player from the Coyotes. Wait, what?
Aug 15, 2011, 11:49 AM EST
In need of some insurance on the blue line, the Canadiens added former Stars and Blues defenseman Jeff Woywitka.
Jul 7, 2011, 8:45 AM EST
After nearly a week of free agency madness, the pack of players available that could still be very useful has thinned out considerably. Who’s the best of the best though? We’ve got a few picks to sort through.
Oct 21, 2010, 4:45 PM EST
After missing three games because of post-concussion syndrome caused by a rugged hit by New York Islanders defenseman James Wisniewski, Mike Heika of the Dallas Morning News reports that Dallas Stars forward Jamie Benn should return for tonight’s game against the Florida Panthers. Heika writes that Benn will join Steve Ott and Brandon Segal on…
- Wild coach accuses Sharks of embellishment 45
- Lundqvist hooked after three first-period goals as Rangers’ woes continue 27
- Burke wants the Flames to be — yep, you guessed it — more ‘truculent’ 46
- Flames fire GM Jay Feaster 36
- Video: Projected rise in salary cap could have some players ‘licking their lips’ 22
- Discuss: Blackhawks score big on Rivalry Night on NBCSN 37
- Crosby: If I had to guess Thornton’s suspension, I’d say 10 games 85
- Cowen gets two-game suspension for hit on Girgensons 12
- Rangers must consider Callahan’s injury history in contract talks 13
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Outrage over hockey violence, Gary Bettman is a happy man, Darryl Sutter is awesome, and more! 33
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (184)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (138)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)