Aug 16, 2014, 1:05 PM EST
Despite new owners, financial woes continue.
Aug 16, 2013, 8:28 AM EST
That and all the links to start your day just inside.
Jun 28, 2013, 12:50 PM EST
New Jersey’s finances are under fire.
Jun 28, 2013, 11:16 AM EST
He’s optimistic about their future.
Nov 16, 2012, 4:38 PM EST
Jeff Vanderbeek “essentially saved” East Side High’s hockey season.
Aug 7, 2012, 8:00 PM EST
Jeff Vanderbeek can sympathize with Greg Jamison.
Jun 18, 2012, 9:07 AM EST
The clock is ticking for Jeff Vanderbeek to get his house in order.
May 30, 2012, 4:50 PM EST
As for Devils ownership….
Apr 13, 2012, 8:45 AM EST
Jeff Vanderbeek said he should have listened to his friends.
Apr 7, 2012, 11:07 AM EST
The Jeff Vanderbeek vs. Cory Booker saga continues…
After calling Devils owner “high-class huckster”, Newark mayor says he was denied Springsteen tickets
Apr 6, 2012, 10:22 AM EST
Acrimony reaches new heights in New Jersey.
Jan 28, 2012, 2:20 PM EST
Ownership strife is causing the Devils to have some off-ice issues.
Jan 13, 2012, 10:56 AM EST
Meanwhile, Zach Parise is without a contract for next season.
Nov 22, 2011, 8:46 AM EST
The Devils are in need of someone to save them from their debts and Nelson Peltz might just be that guy.
Nov 4, 2011, 8:37 AM EST
According to Forbes, the New Jersey Devils are about to join the Dallas Stars in one of the worst ways possible.
Sep 24, 2011, 9:07 PM EST
The New York Post reports that Devils co-owner Ray Chambers paid $25 million to give his 47 percent share of the team to fellow co-owner Jeff Vanderbeek. This gives Vanderbeek a 94 percent share in the Devils, which won’t clean up all of their messes but at least will give them a unified vision.
Sep 13, 2011, 9:24 PM EST
It’s true that the Devils were unable to pay lenders the $100 million they owed creditors by September 1. But not matter what happens, they’ll have until June to figure out a way to pay.
Sep 12, 2011, 4:32 PM EST
The Devils released a statement refuting much of what The New York Post reported about their financial troubles.
Sep 12, 2011, 11:16 AM EST
A New York Post report indicates that the Devils could face bankruptcy after defaulting on a $100 million loan.
Feb 1, 2011, 8:11 PM EST
Making sense of the Devils sale news from earlier today, owner Jeff Vanderbeek is not the guy involved in things.
Feb 1, 2011, 1:28 PM EST
On the latter half of a miserable 2010-11 season, Devils owner Jeff Vanderbeek is reportedly looking to sell the team.
Dec 23, 2010, 8:45 PM EST
Click “Read More” to find out how highest paid player Ilya Kovalchuk, team captain Jamie Langenbrunner and Devils owner Jeff Vanderbeek reacted to the New Jersey’s decision to replace coach John MacLean with Lou Lamoriello.
- Lou Lamoriello unveils highly unorthodox coaching plan 0
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks, Kings renew hostilities 1
- NHL on NBCSN: Can Capitals take advantage of depleted Penguins? 1
- Team Canada crushes Slovakia 10
- Criticism spreads to GM Lou Lamoriello after Devils fire DeBoer 8
- Eichel earns assist and scores in shootout as U.S. squeaks by Finland 2
- Canada enters World Juniors as 11/10 favorite; USA next at 9/4 5
- Devils fire DeBoer 21
- More mumps: Downie and Greiss test positive 7
- Orpik reflects on ‘outside pressure’ in Pittsburgh 21
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (76)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (43)
- Panthers hold off Penguins for shootout win (42)