Aug 16, 2014, 1:05 PM EDT
Despite new owners, financial woes continue.
Aug 16, 2013, 8:28 AM EDT
That and all the links to start your day just inside.
Jun 28, 2013, 12:50 PM EDT
New Jersey’s finances are under fire.
Jun 28, 2013, 11:16 AM EDT
He’s optimistic about their future.
Nov 16, 2012, 4:38 PM EDT
Jeff Vanderbeek “essentially saved” East Side High’s hockey season.
Aug 7, 2012, 8:00 PM EDT
Jeff Vanderbeek can sympathize with Greg Jamison.
Jun 18, 2012, 9:07 AM EDT
The clock is ticking for Jeff Vanderbeek to get his house in order.
May 30, 2012, 4:50 PM EDT
As for Devils ownership….
Apr 13, 2012, 8:45 AM EDT
Jeff Vanderbeek said he should have listened to his friends.
Apr 7, 2012, 11:07 AM EDT
The Jeff Vanderbeek vs. Cory Booker saga continues…
After calling Devils owner “high-class huckster”, Newark mayor says he was denied Springsteen tickets
Apr 6, 2012, 10:22 AM EDT
Acrimony reaches new heights in New Jersey.
Jan 28, 2012, 2:20 PM EDT
Ownership strife is causing the Devils to have some off-ice issues.
Jan 13, 2012, 10:56 AM EDT
Meanwhile, Zach Parise is without a contract for next season.
Nov 22, 2011, 8:46 AM EDT
The Devils are in need of someone to save them from their debts and Nelson Peltz might just be that guy.
Nov 4, 2011, 8:37 AM EDT
According to Forbes, the New Jersey Devils are about to join the Dallas Stars in one of the worst ways possible.
Sep 24, 2011, 9:07 PM EDT
The New York Post reports that Devils co-owner Ray Chambers paid $25 million to give his 47 percent share of the team to fellow co-owner Jeff Vanderbeek. This gives Vanderbeek a 94 percent share in the Devils, which won’t clean up all of their messes but at least will give them a unified vision.
Sep 13, 2011, 9:24 PM EDT
It’s true that the Devils were unable to pay lenders the $100 million they owed creditors by September 1. But not matter what happens, they’ll have until June to figure out a way to pay.
Sep 12, 2011, 4:32 PM EDT
The Devils released a statement refuting much of what The New York Post reported about their financial troubles.
Sep 12, 2011, 11:16 AM EDT
A New York Post report indicates that the Devils could face bankruptcy after defaulting on a $100 million loan.
Feb 1, 2011, 8:11 PM EDT
Making sense of the Devils sale news from earlier today, owner Jeff Vanderbeek is not the guy involved in things.
Feb 1, 2011, 1:28 PM EDT
On the latter half of a miserable 2010-11 season, Devils owner Jeff Vanderbeek is reportedly looking to sell the team.
Dec 23, 2010, 8:45 PM EDT
Click “Read More” to find out how highest paid player Ilya Kovalchuk, team captain Jamie Langenbrunner and Devils owner Jeff Vanderbeek reacted to the New Jersey’s decision to replace coach John MacLean with Lou Lamoriello.
- It’s Detroit Red Wings Day at PHT 8
- What does Jack Eichel mean to the Buffalo Sabres? 29
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 33
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 28
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 62
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (62)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting (45)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)