Feb 13, 2012, 10:03 AM EST
Another trade deadline candidate re-ups with his team.
Jan 25, 2012, 11:07 PM EST
Who will go No. 1? Will Phil Kessel be Mr. Irrelevant again? PHT answers those questions and more…
Jan 18, 2012, 8:10 AM EST
You probably don’t want to be caught reaching for pucks when Orpik is around.
Jan 18, 2012, 7:13 AM EST
Bruce Boudreau would like you to get to know his goalie. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Jan 15, 2012, 11:48 AM EST
He hasn’t played since December 7.
Jan 13, 2012, 3:53 PM EST
The reigning rookie of the year has been out over a month with a concussion.
Jan 11, 2012, 12:12 PM EST
Carolina’s heartthrob is almost ready to get back to playing games.
Jan 2, 2012, 4:55 PM EST
Carolina’s top player is getting closer to returning to action.
Dec 26, 2011, 6:23 PM EST
Jussi Jokinen hasn’t scored in 15 games. That’s a long time.
Dec 21, 2011, 11:25 AM EST
This post is part of a series looking at the issue and impact of concussions in the NHL. ProHockeyTalk and Comcast SportsNet are featuring pieces today as a lead-in to tonight’s special edition of NHL Live on Versus (6:30 p.m. EST.)
Three (News) Stars of the Week: Bryzgalov makes us think, Bolland makes Vancouver mad, and concussions make the NHL…woozy?
Dec 16, 2011, 6:33 PM EST
Thanks for the page views, news stars.
Dec 15, 2011, 7:53 PM EST
The question is: how far should they go?
Dec 14, 2011, 3:14 PM EST
That’s a big list.
Dec 11, 2011, 3:45 PM EST
Hurricanes sophomore sensation hasn’t played since getting nailed by Edmonton’s Andy Sutton.
Dec 8, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
Bernie Parent is taking his appearance in the Winter Classic Alumni Game seriously. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Nov 21, 2011, 11:26 PM EST
Skinner scores on a sensational, smooth, spin-o-rama. Poor Kimmo Timonen.
Nov 8, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
The Devils look to keep rolling without Ilya Kovalchuk while the Hurricanes come in a desperate team. Hello, drama!
Nov 7, 2011, 10:23 AM EST
Could the Carolina Hurricanes have changes on the way? Jim Rutherford says the players better put it together or else there will be.
Nov 2, 2011, 12:14 PM EST
The Hurricanes will be out of “The Juice” for the next 3-4 weeks with a leg injury. We’re sure it’s listed as a lower body injury though.
Oct 14, 2011, 11:02 PM EST
The Carolina Hurricanes started their 4-game road trip with an impressive win against the new-look Buffalo Sabres. Say it with me: special teams are important.
Oct 11, 2011, 11:50 PM EST
Carolina’s young phenom Jeff Skinner is looking to avoid the sophomore slump and get the Canes to the playoffs as he shares with NBC’s Bill Patrick.
Oct 5, 2011, 3:06 PM EST
Last year, Justin Faulk was helping Minnesota-Duluth win a national championship. This year, Hurricanes GM Jim Rutherford says he’s a top-four defenseman.
Oct 2, 2011, 7:30 PM EST
The Hurricanes ended their last season with a crushing loss to the Lightning. Can they avoid missing the playoffs for a third consecutive year in 2011-12?
Sep 27, 2011, 1:45 PM EST
Chances are you haven’t heard much about Carolina’s Zac Dalpe. If his performance in training camp carries over to the regular season, you might be hearing a lot about him.
Sep 22, 2011, 11:15 AM EST
The Hurricanes handed GM Jim Rutherford a four-year contract extension today.
- Report: Laviolette a candidate to replace Capuano 0
- Sharks say Fleury was ‘shaky’ and ‘fighting it’ in 44-save victory 31
- Boychuk boarded by Pacioretty, taken off on stretcher (Update: has movement in extremities) 53
- Seguin (concussion) cleared to play tonight 0
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ 87
- Will the Rangers use a compliance buyout on Richards? 9
- Malkin (lower body) to miss tonight’s game versus Sharks 20
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ 59
- Columbus puts Bobrovsky (groin) on IR, out 4-5 weeks 3
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Olympic odds, Russia’s defense, King Henrik’s new deal, Fire Cappy? and more 28
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ (87)
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ (59)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (53)
- Boychuk boarded by Pacioretty, taken off on stretcher (Update: has movement in extremities) (53)
- Video: Canucks’ Bieksa fights Rangers’ Boyle, then kicks Boyle’s helmet (52)