Apr 30, 2012, 7:33 PM EDT
Meanwhile, Jeff Schultz is back in for Washington.
Apr 25, 2012, 7:42 PM EDT
Scratches sometimes become difference-makers.
Feb 22, 2012, 1:57 PM EDT
Veteran rearguard a healthy scratch tonight, could be on the move.
Feb 20, 2012, 1:45 PM EDT
He played 14:14 in his first game back after sports hernia surgery.
Feb 10, 2012, 12:37 PM EDT
Would you like a 39-year-old power forward with three goals?
Jan 3, 2012, 10:58 AM EDT
Green hasn’t played since November 11 and has played just eight games this year.
Dec 12, 2011, 11:35 AM EDT
Mike Green hasn’t been skating with the team lately and that’s got people in Washington worried.
Hunter raises eyebrows by scratching Hamrlik (healthy scratch, that is…he’s not literally scratching him, though that would also raise eyebrows)
Dec 1, 2011, 5:53 PM EDT
So much for the “let’s cut down our wordy titles” movement.
Nov 29, 2011, 10:24 AM EDT
We don’t know when he’ll be back, but at least Mike Green is doing something on the ice now.
Nov 20, 2011, 12:25 PM EDT
Rookie defenseman Dmitry Orlov will give the Caps something their blue line is missing: A guy that can skate.
Dec 6, 2010, 11:20 PM EDT
Bad news for the Washington Capitals: underrated defenseman Jeff Schultz is expected to miss four to six weeks with a fractured thumb.
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 21
- Advancement? Leafs sign Booth for one year, $1.1M 16
- Leafs hire 28-year-old stats advocate as assistant GM 27
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 61
- Stars, Roussel agree on four-year, $8 million deal 3
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation 61
- Return that toaster: Ovechkin-Kirilenko engagement broken off 52
- Report: Leafs sign Franson to one year, $3.3 million deal 8
- Report: O’Reilly wants $6.7M deal, Avs counter at $5.5M 58
- Report: Blue Jackets, Johansen make ‘significant progress’ toward deal 5
- Kane, Toews could’ve commanded $13.8M cap hits, says agent (83)
- Babcock fires back over allegations that free agents avoid him (77)
- Babcock: Cleary a ‘calculated risk’ after playing last year ‘on one leg’ (70)
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (65)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)