Jan 10, 2012, 11:54 AM EST
The Blue Jackets are just a breeding ground for bad news.
Jan 9, 2012, 9:49 PM EST
He won’t miss any time for a hit that left Jeff Carter with a separated shoulder.
Jan 9, 2012, 7:00 PM EST
A look at some players with really low hit totals.
Jan 9, 2012, 6:36 PM EST
After canning coach, the Jackets are officially in “next season” mode.
Jan 9, 2012, 2:15 PM EST
Two questionable hits occurred in the third period of last night’s win over Columbus.
Jan 9, 2012, 9:58 AM EST
It took half the season, but the Blue Jackets finally made the move they had to.
Jan 9, 2012, 12:31 AM EST
If it wasn’t for bad luck…
Dec 30, 2011, 12:37 PM EST
Yeah, things can actually get worse for Columbus.
Dec 26, 2011, 5:36 PM EST
Plenty of worthy candidates.
Dec 17, 2011, 8:30 AM EST
PHT examines the most radically altered teams in the NHL.
Dec 7, 2011, 6:17 PM EST
Another Blue Jacket getting a Wake-Up Call? You don’t say.
Dec 6, 2011, 6:33 PM EST
The ninth round was stellar, and the ninth round doesn’t even exist anymore.
Dec 5, 2011, 12:41 PM EST
Even though he looks awful in that pic, Moulson had a pretty good week.
Dec 4, 2011, 5:10 PM EST
Besides the fact both were Philadelphia Flyers, that is…
Dec 2, 2011, 9:18 PM EST
Update: Carter sprained his ankle and is day-to-day.
Nov 29, 2011, 6:19 PM EST
Top six of Crosby, Getzlaf, Perry, Richards, Carter and Bergeron. Not bad.
Nov 26, 2011, 12:43 AM EST
Watch out NHL! The Columbus Blue Jackets have earned points in six of their last seven games and are no longer the worst team in the league…
Nov 22, 2011, 11:14 AM EST
The Jackets have won two in a row for the first time since February and Jeff Carter’s got everything to do with it.
Nov 21, 2011, 11:17 PM EST
Jeff Carter and Curtis Sanford are giving the Blue Jackets reason for hope. At least for now.
Nov 18, 2011, 3:53 PM EST
When non-news becomes news, the Internet wins.
Nov 17, 2011, 7:58 PM EST
Despite rumors to the contrary, Jeff Carter’s agent says that his client has not asked for trade out of Columbus.
Nov 12, 2011, 11:30 AM EST
The Blue Jackets’ season can begin in earnest now, right?
Nov 10, 2011, 11:49 AM EST
The Blue Jackets can stop worrying about being miserable, tough guy forward Jared Boll is back.
Nov 7, 2011, 7:06 PM EST
Or is there still a future for this team?
Nov 7, 2011, 5:41 PM EST
Jeff Carter is skating, Jared Boll is cleared for contact.
- Mike Richards clears waivers 15
- Game on: Islanders-Rangers to be played despite storm 11
- Flyers’ Rinaldo suspended eight games for his hit on Letang 53
- Isles’ rise to be tested as they lose Okposo for 6-8 weeks 16
- L.A. Sorry? Kings waive Mike Richards 123
- Bobrovsky out 4-6 weeks, Jackets recall goalie Forsberg 3
- Blue Jackets proud as Columbus shows it’s a hockey town 24
- From contract dispute to All-Star MVP, Johansen’s had quite the year 17
- Marc-Andre Fleury would like to remind the Columbus crowd that the Penguins beat the Blue Jackets in the playoffs 33
- Cannonball Run…and gun: Team Toews wins highest-scoring game in ASG history 27
- Columnist: Flyers ‘orchestrated’ fight night versus Pens during meal at ‘a local steakhouse’ (130)
- L.A. Sorry? Kings waive Mike Richards (123)
- Flyers’ Rinaldo: ‘I changed the whole game, man’ (112)
- Video: Rinaldo tossed for boarding Letang (79)
- Report: Flyers’ Rinaldo waives right to an in-person hearing (61)