Jan 9, 2012, 12:31 AM EDT
If it wasn’t for bad luck…
Dec 30, 2011, 12:37 PM EDT
Yeah, things can actually get worse for Columbus.
Dec 26, 2011, 5:36 PM EDT
Plenty of worthy candidates.
Dec 17, 2011, 8:30 AM EDT
PHT examines the most radically altered teams in the NHL.
Dec 7, 2011, 6:17 PM EDT
Another Blue Jacket getting a Wake-Up Call? You don’t say.
Dec 6, 2011, 6:33 PM EDT
The ninth round was stellar, and the ninth round doesn’t even exist anymore.
Dec 5, 2011, 12:41 PM EDT
Even though he looks awful in that pic, Moulson had a pretty good week.
Dec 4, 2011, 5:10 PM EDT
Besides the fact both were Philadelphia Flyers, that is…
Dec 2, 2011, 9:18 PM EDT
Update: Carter sprained his ankle and is day-to-day.
Nov 29, 2011, 6:19 PM EDT
Top six of Crosby, Getzlaf, Perry, Richards, Carter and Bergeron. Not bad.
Nov 26, 2011, 12:43 AM EDT
Watch out NHL! The Columbus Blue Jackets have earned points in six of their last seven games and are no longer the worst team in the league…
Nov 22, 2011, 11:14 AM EDT
The Jackets have won two in a row for the first time since February and Jeff Carter’s got everything to do with it.
Nov 21, 2011, 11:17 PM EDT
Jeff Carter and Curtis Sanford are giving the Blue Jackets reason for hope. At least for now.
Nov 18, 2011, 3:53 PM EDT
When non-news becomes news, the Internet wins.
Nov 17, 2011, 7:58 PM EDT
Despite rumors to the contrary, Jeff Carter’s agent says that his client has not asked for trade out of Columbus.
Nov 12, 2011, 11:30 AM EDT
The Blue Jackets’ season can begin in earnest now, right?
Nov 10, 2011, 11:49 AM EDT
The Blue Jackets can stop worrying about being miserable, tough guy forward Jared Boll is back.
Nov 7, 2011, 7:06 PM EDT
Or is there still a future for this team?
Nov 7, 2011, 5:41 PM EDT
Jeff Carter is skating, Jared Boll is cleared for contact.
Nov 3, 2011, 12:12 PM EDT
Won’t be able to exact revenge against the club that traded him away this past summer.
Oct 18, 2011, 6:46 PM EDT
Columbus’ prized offseason acquisition will be out for a week to 10 days with a foot fracture.
Oct 16, 2011, 3:08 PM EDT
Jeff Carter has been one of Columbus’ productive forwards early this year, so it’s fitting that he’s also hurt.
Oct 16, 2011, 1:16 PM EDT
Columbus needed their stars to perform to win. Getting half of the equation right is a start… Isn’t it?
Oct 15, 2011, 9:45 AM EDT
30-year-old Alexandre Giroux, who had 60 goals in 69 AHL games in 2008-09, is expected to play on the Blue Jackets’ second line on Saturday.
Oct 7, 2011, 11:31 PM EDT
Jeff Carter got off to a great start in his first regular season game with the Columbus Blue Jackets. His team, however, wasn’t quite as good.
- Leafs re-sign Reimer — two years, $4.6 million 12
- Gorges still can’t explain falling out of favor in Montreal 9
- Eller, Habs agree to four-year, $14 million contract 10
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 6
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 28
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 45
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal 39
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 42
- Advancement? Leafs sign Booth for one year, $1.1M 25
- Leafs hire 28-year-old stats advocate as assistant GM 30
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)
- Lucic regrets handshake-line actions, but isn’t apologizing (58)
- Report: O’Reilly wants $6.7M deal, Avs counter at $5.5M (58)
- Red Wings unveil plans for new arena, look to open in 2017 (57)