Apr 13, 2012, 11:13 PM EST
Philadelphia got him as part of the of the Jeff Carter trade.
Apr 13, 2012, 7:01 PM EST
“You’re talking about him because he scored one goal…you have to be very good, 200 feet, everywhere on the ice.”
Apr 12, 2012, 1:38 AM EST
LA goes into Vancouver and emerges with a 4-2 Game 1 victory.
Apr 10, 2012, 3:54 PM EST
Sid the Kid and Geno top the list.
Apr 9, 2012, 5:13 PM EST
Though he wouldn’t say for sure.
Apr 9, 2012, 2:37 PM EST
Missed the last five games of the season with a deep bone bruise in his ankle.
Apr 8, 2012, 4:40 PM EST
The Kings’ inability to bounce back from early deficits might haunt them.
Apr 5, 2012, 11:50 AM EST
L.A. forward to miss fourth straight contest with an ankle injury.
Apr 3, 2012, 8:02 AM EST
Los Angeles now has a two-point lead in the Pacific Division race.
Apr 2, 2012, 10:45 PM EST
He has been out with a concussion.
Apr 2, 2012, 3:23 PM EST
Just a “very deep bone bruise,” says Kings GM.
Apr 2, 2012, 11:41 AM EST
Coaching change has coincided with a more focused energy.
Apr 1, 2012, 7:37 PM EST
The blueliner has been a leader on the ice since coming to Columbus in the Jeff Carter trade.
Apr 1, 2012, 7:00 AM EST
A roundup of Saturday’s most interesting developments.
Mar 30, 2012, 2:54 PM EST
Another foot/ankle injury for the 27-year-old.
Mar 30, 2012, 11:35 AM EST
Which is troubling, because he’s their coach.
Mar 30, 2012, 8:00 AM EST
Enjoy today’s collection of links.
Mar 26, 2012, 8:08 AM EST
This pair of games should help get you ready for the oncoming playoffs.
Mar 23, 2012, 9:00 PM EST
The oft-injured winger’s career includes a lot of “What if?” moments.
Mar 23, 2012, 1:52 AM EST
The Flames and Stars are Thursday’s biggest losers.
Mar 21, 2012, 1:29 AM EST
All the playoff contenders got at least one point except the struggling Sharks.
Mar 20, 2012, 8:00 AM EST
Things in the Western Conference playoff hunt couldn’t be more manic if you tried.
Mar 14, 2012, 9:50 PM EST
He is quick to give Doughty credit for a goal during Tuesday’s game.
Mar 14, 2012, 2:07 AM EST
The bubble teams advanced their causes on a busy Tuesday
Mar 11, 2012, 10:06 AM EST
Los Angeles is two points back of eighth in the West.
- Bernier bests Panthers as Luongo goes from injured (and in street clothes) to back in net 0
- Phaneuf, Cuthbert and Lupul threaten lawsuit after tweet goes to air 48
- Doan: Coyotes rebuild was ‘not my idea, not my ideal situation’ 24
- Video: Kessel says the way Toronto media treats Phaneuf is ‘embarrassing’ 46
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 9
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 49
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 78
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 22
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 36
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 15
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (78)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)