Mar 23, 2012, 9:00 PM EDT
The oft-injured winger’s career includes a lot of “What if?” moments.
Mar 23, 2012, 1:52 AM EDT
The Flames and Stars are Thursday’s biggest losers.
Mar 21, 2012, 1:29 AM EDT
All the playoff contenders got at least one point except the struggling Sharks.
Mar 20, 2012, 8:00 AM EDT
Things in the Western Conference playoff hunt couldn’t be more manic if you tried.
Mar 14, 2012, 9:50 PM EDT
He is quick to give Doughty credit for a goal during Tuesday’s game.
Mar 14, 2012, 2:07 AM EDT
The bubble teams advanced their causes on a busy Tuesday
Mar 11, 2012, 10:06 AM EDT
Los Angeles is two points back of eighth in the West.
Mar 9, 2012, 3:19 PM EDT
They’re scoring more goals, but a tough stretch drive awaits.
Mar 9, 2012, 12:04 PM EDT
Currently on 48 goals — two more and he makes some history.
Mar 8, 2012, 5:02 PM EDT
No, it’s not a full refund.
Mar 8, 2012, 3:18 PM EDT
That said, he sounds happy to be a Blue Jacket.
Mar 8, 2012, 8:00 AM EDT
Thursday’s collection of stories from around the NHL.
Mar 7, 2012, 4:58 PM EDT
LA forward returns to the city where he spent…eight months.
Mar 7, 2012, 2:32 PM EDT
L.A.’s anemic offense has turned things around.
Mar 4, 2012, 10:15 AM EDT
“Some of the worst calls I’ve seen in a friggin’ long time.”
Mar 4, 2012, 1:39 AM EDT
His efforts lead Los Angeles past Anaheim on Saturday.
Mar 1, 2012, 8:30 AM EDT
An interesting look at a debatable reunion.
Feb 29, 2012, 12:02 AM EDT
It might be time to wave goodbye to their playoff hopes.
Feb 28, 2012, 7:37 PM EDT
Philly hopes for more from the budding power forward, though.
Feb 28, 2012, 8:57 AM EDT
Three teams fighting for the playoffs in the West and… Oh yeah, the Flyers too.
Feb 27, 2012, 7:01 PM EDT
Rick Nash stays in Columbus, gets chucked under bus.
Feb 27, 2012, 10:45 AM EDT
Full list of trades made prior to and at the deadline.
Feb 25, 2012, 11:16 PM EDT
The Kings captain puts on quite a show in what might be his last game with Los Angeles.
Feb 25, 2012, 3:50 PM EDT
“It’s not really instructions. Just let him go play.”
Feb 24, 2012, 6:20 PM EDT
I dunno, he looks pretty happy in that picture.
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 0
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 1
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 12
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 18
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 6
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 26
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 28
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 15
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 10
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)