Jul 14, 2012, 3:45 PM EDT
That Scott Howson is a trickster.
Jul 13, 2012, 2:07 PM EDT
Could be a crowded net with Steve Mason and Sergei Bobrovsky already there.
Jul 3, 2012, 2:20 PM EDT
Taken 12th overall at the famous 2003 NHL Entry Draft.
Jun 28, 2012, 6:56 PM EDT
Seems like the Kings are doing just that.
Jun 28, 2012, 6:06 PM EDT
Pancake enthusiast had a nice playoff run after a disappointing regular season.
Jun 20, 2012, 10:45 PM EDT
If a trade comes up, naturally.
Jun 18, 2012, 7:04 PM EDT
They’ll have to get creative if they want to sign either and stay under the cap.
Jun 15, 2012, 3:33 PM EDT
All the picks, from Rounds 1-7.
Jun 12, 2012, 1:16 PM EDT
From the players on the ice to the guys in the front office and beyond, the Flyers fingerprints are all over the Stanley Cup.
Jun 12, 2012, 9:07 AM EDT
L.A. is the least dry island of them all. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Jun 12, 2012, 12:38 AM EDT
These are the stories that stuck out among this group of Stanley Cup winners.
Jun 12, 2012, 12:15 AM EDT
A franchise first for Los Angeles.
Jun 11, 2012, 11:35 PM EDT
Five standout memories for L.A. fans in one convenient package.
Jun 11, 2012, 10:56 PM EDT
They’ve just won the first Stanley Cup in franchise history. So, can they do it again?
Jun 11, 2012, 10:54 PM EDT
The Los Angeles Kings are the first No. 8 seed to ever win the Stanley Cup.
Jun 11, 2012, 9:31 PM EDT
Bernier received a five minute major and misconduct; the Kings scored three times on that power play.
Jun 11, 2012, 6:10 PM EDT
Better now than never.
Jun 11, 2012, 8:00 AM EDT
And Rick Nash is the guy on the the Flyers’ radar.
Jun 10, 2012, 9:00 PM EDT
One reporter believes that Simon Gagne should sit.
Jun 9, 2012, 11:42 PM EDT
Brown’s struggles highlighted in a simple, worrisome stat.
Jun 8, 2012, 9:10 PM EDT
“It’s nice to get away and focus on hockey.”
Jun 8, 2012, 3:19 PM EDT
Yeah, he noticed the young lady behind the bench at the Staples Center.
Jun 4, 2012, 11:11 PM EDT
Twitter reacts to the Kings’ 4-0 Game 3 victory.
Jun 4, 2012, 10:52 PM EDT
Los Angeles has been almost unbeatable in the playoffs.
Jun 3, 2012, 8:15 PM EDT
“It’s pretty surreal right now.”
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 6
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 5
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 17
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 23
- Under Pressure: Nathan Horton 8
- Will Johansen be the latest Overhardt holdout? 24
- It’s Columbus Blue Jackets day on PHT 15
- Shanahan tasked with ending years of collapses 9
- Looking to make the leap: Peter Holland 1
- Under Pressure: Randy Carlyle 5
- NHL-to-Vegas talks gaining steam (68)
- Report: Bruins need to make a trade (61)
- Sounds like San Jose handled stripping Thornton’s captaincy really well (43)
- Fanspeak: Mats Sundin voted greatest Maple Leaf in franchise history (43)
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history (41)