Dec 17, 2010, 7:11 PM EST
Leafs starting goalie Jean-Sebastian Giguere is out again with a groin injury. Yes, again.
Dec 15, 2010, 12:38 AM EST
Here is a recap of tonight’s Toronto-Edmonton game.
Dec 6, 2010, 12:28 PM EST
There’s good news concerning Dion Phaneuf’s injury, meanwhile Jean-Sebastian Giguere is hurting once again.
Nov 17, 2010, 5:42 PM EST
The last we saw of Leafs goalie Jean-Sebastian Giguere last night came when he was forced to leave the game in the third period with an apparent groin injury. Today the Leafs confirmed that Giguere will miss the next 1-2 weeks with a groin strain. What this means for the Leafs is that they’ll be…
Nov 16, 2010, 11:11 PM EST[kml_flashembedmovie="http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/embed.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="245" quality="high" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" fvars="catid=-7&id=83239&server=http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/&pageurl=http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/&nlwa=http://app2.neulion.com/videocenter/nhl/"/]
While Kris Versteeg did his job to get himself out of the dog house by scoring two goals and the Leafs to take a step away from the outhouse snapping an eight-game losing streak, it wasn’t all good news for Toronto tonight. During the early part of the third period with the Leafs leading Nashville…
Oct 13, 2010, 1:20 PM EST
A couple of eyebrow-raising lineup choices for tonight’s games in the NHL are making waves.
- Report: Salary cap ‘may be around’ $70 million next season 14
- TGIF: Five NHL games to watch this weekend 3
- Report: Laviolette a candidate to replace Capuano 19
- Sharks say Fleury was ‘shaky’ and ‘fighting it’ in 44-save victory 52
- Boychuk boarded by Pacioretty, taken off on stretcher (Update: has movement in extremities) 57
- Seguin (concussion) cleared to play tonight 0
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ 89
- Will the Rangers use a compliance buyout on Richards? 10
- Malkin (lower body) to miss tonight’s game versus Sharks 20
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ 60
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ (89)
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ (60)
- Boychuk boarded by Pacioretty, taken off on stretcher (Update: has movement in extremities) (57)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (53)
- Video: Canucks’ Bieksa fights Rangers’ Boyle, then kicks Boyle’s helmet (52)