Dec 17, 2010, 7:11 PM EST
Leafs starting goalie Jean-Sebastian Giguere is out again with a groin injury. Yes, again.
Dec 15, 2010, 12:38 AM EST
Here is a recap of tonight’s Toronto-Edmonton game.
Dec 6, 2010, 12:28 PM EST
There’s good news concerning Dion Phaneuf’s injury, meanwhile Jean-Sebastian Giguere is hurting once again.
Nov 17, 2010, 5:42 PM EST
The last we saw of Leafs goalie Jean-Sebastian Giguere last night came when he was forced to leave the game in the third period with an apparent groin injury. Today the Leafs confirmed that Giguere will miss the next 1-2 weeks with a groin strain. What this means for the Leafs is that they’ll be…
Nov 16, 2010, 11:11 PM EST[kml_flashembedmovie="http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/embed.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="245" quality="high" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" fvars="catid=-7&id=83239&server=http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/&pageurl=http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/&nlwa=http://app2.neulion.com/videocenter/nhl/"/]
While Kris Versteeg did his job to get himself out of the dog house by scoring two goals and the Leafs to take a step away from the outhouse snapping an eight-game losing streak, it wasn’t all good news for Toronto tonight. During the early part of the third period with the Leafs leading Nashville…
Oct 13, 2010, 1:20 PM EST
A couple of eyebrow-raising lineup choices for tonight’s games in the NHL are making waves.
- Cardiac Cats: Panthers win as Reimer, Leafs fade in third 8
- Report: Canes’ Jordan Staal to make season debut Monday 1
- ‘We can build on this': Devils lose with Lou Lamoriello behind the bench 7
- Video: Nyquist scores OT winner on incredible individual effort 8
- Video: Ovechkin crushes Letang, Capitals cruise by the Penguins 7
- Video: Prout, Lucic drop the gloves in highly anticipated scrap 75
- Video: NHL on NBC panel breaks down the coaching situation in New Jersey 4
- Lou Lamoriello unveils highly unorthodox coaching plan 37
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks, Kings renew hostilities 3
- NHL on NBCSN: Can Capitals take advantage of depleted Penguins? 2