Dec 4, 2013, 12:31 PM EST
“We felt we have players ahead of him, simple as that,” said head coach Randy Carlyle.
Jul 10, 2013, 4:54 PM EST
Troy Bodie gets a one-year deal, too.
Jun 26, 2013, 3:28 PM EST
Two RFAs down, three more to go.
Jun 14, 2013, 5:08 PM EST
Beating out Patrice Bergeron and Pavel Datsyuk in the process.
May 13, 2013, 1:51 PM EST
They sure look different.
May 7, 2013, 3:58 PM EST
Julien: “It’s going to be interesting to see whether the referees and the linesmen just do their job and not worry about who’s crying wolf.”
Apr 16, 2013, 8:43 PM EST
Jay McClement drew his ire.
Mar 27, 2013, 10:31 AM EST
Will we see another deal like the Colorado-St. Louis one that involved Erik Johnson, Kevin Shattenkirk, and Chris Stewart?
Mar 6, 2013, 7:49 PM EST
Wild stuff from the Battle of Ontario.
Jan 16, 2013, 12:20 PM EST
It’s been a long time.
Jan 16, 2013, 9:00 AM EST
Wednesday’s collection of links.
Dec 17, 2012, 1:59 PM EST
A bunch of Leafs will be there as well.
Aug 10, 2012, 2:00 PM EST
Moves were made, but questions remain.
Aug 5, 2012, 3:30 PM EST
Avs hope to improve from within – for the most part.
Jul 1, 2012, 5:47 PM EST
Two years, $3 million for the 29-year-old forward.
Jun 14, 2012, 3:35 PM EST
He’ll look to bounce back from a disappointing 2011-12 campaign.
Jun 13, 2012, 11:19 PM EST
Three small stories from around the league.
May 9, 2012, 5:17 PM EST
The Blues’ power forward is coming off a disappointing season.
May 5, 2012, 7:47 PM EST
It bothered the super-pest for at least the last month of the season, according to Adrian Dater.
Mar 26, 2012, 2:05 PM EST
Colorado’s leading scorer last year is having a tough season.
Mar 1, 2012, 3:07 PM EST
And it happened Wednesday night against Buffalo.
Feb 22, 2012, 12:00 PM EST
Greg Sherman knew something was up, he just wasn’t sure what.
Dec 22, 2011, 7:39 AM EST
Did the Blues get boned over by a poor review or just bad back checking?
Feb 23, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
Former Nordiques great Peter Stastny says Avalanche GM Greg Sherman has set the franchise back two or three years after their blockbuster deal with St. Louis.
Feb 22, 2011, 9:41 PM EST
Trades are a funny thing sometimes but for Erik Johnson, he’s got nothing but payback on his mind when it comes to the St. Louis Blues.
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ 1
- Columbus puts Bobrovsky (groin) on IR, out 4-5 weeks 1
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Olympic odds, Russia’s defense, King Henrik’s new deal, Fire Cappy? and more 27
- With Lundqvist deal done, Sather faces tough questions 11
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension 40
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks 52
- Report: NHL set to finally pay Gretzky at least $7M 15
- Kadri out as falling Leafs start tough stretch vs. Sharks 9
- Wounded Wings: Zetterberg (back) out, joins Datsyuk on shelf 7
- Burrows out with broken jaw (Update: expected to miss at least four weeks) 22
- Video: Canucks’ Bieksa fights Rangers’ Boyle, then kicks Boyle’s helmet (52)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (52)
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension (40)
- Panthers announced attendance Tuesday night lowest since 2008 (37)
- Islanders embarrassed in fifth consecutive loss (33)