Feb 24, 2012, 10:53 AM EST
He even dropped a “fool me twice, shame on me.” Classic.
Feb 8, 2012, 8:38 PM EST
The undrafted defenseman has come a long way.
Feb 2, 2012, 2:08 PM EST
“There is nothing the NHL is going to do, or can do, to correct the situation if, indeed, there was a mistake made in that game,” said Jay Feaster.
Jan 20, 2012, 11:35 AM EST
Even though Calgary has many injuries to discuss.
Jan 13, 2012, 12:55 PM EST
Calgary is “going for it.”
Jan 13, 2012, 7:30 AM EST
You’d have to be naive to buy what the Habs GM is selling.
Jan 6, 2012, 1:53 PM EST
Fresh off a major loss in Boston, Flames GM makes a minor move.
Jan 5, 2012, 10:08 AM EST
A team executive is supportive of a suspension of his player? That’s a new one.
Dec 4, 2011, 11:28 AM EST
But based on what transpired last night, he should probably think about it.
Dec 2, 2011, 5:22 PM EST
For the record, this blogger is wearing pants. TEMPORARILY!
Dec 2, 2011, 11:11 AM EST
Cory Sarich wants out of Calgary. We’re sure they’d like to help but…
Nov 25, 2011, 12:25 PM EST
Blake Comeau will look to get his season turned around in Calgary where the Flames could use some of the same.
Nov 15, 2011, 7:02 PM EST
A hint: They’re both from the Western Conference.
Nov 14, 2011, 3:35 PM EST
CBC analyst shreds Bourque on air, Bourque responds.
Nov 14, 2011, 12:32 PM EST
Niklas Hagman is off to Anaheim as the Ducks claimed him off re-entry waivers from Calgary.
Nov 14, 2011, 10:11 AM EST
And here you thought trading Rene Bourque would be an easy thing to do. Silly humans.
Nov 13, 2011, 11:25 AM EST
At least GM Jay Feaster and his club lead the NHL in one category!
Nov 3, 2011, 12:24 PM EST
Things are looking ugly in Calgary and with talk of a rebuild coming, pursuing Kyle Turris would be a hell of a way to start it up.
Nov 2, 2011, 6:30 PM EST
The Flames are 4-5-1 and fresh off a whipping at the hands of the Canucks. So you know what comes next…
Oct 21, 2011, 9:59 AM EST
Tim Erixon was supposed to be a Calgary Flame. When he opted not to sign with the team, the fans had their say booing him all night long as a Ranger.
Oct 18, 2011, 9:57 PM EST
It’s never too early for trade rumors and TSN’s Darren Dreger has a pair of names hitting the top of some GMs wish lists.
Oct 18, 2011, 11:15 AM EST
Flames GM Jay Feaster would like to trade Matt Stajan. We’re sure there are lots of things GMs would like to do but can’t.
Sep 30, 2011, 11:00 AM EST
So many possibilities for the Calgary Flames this season. Can they avoid the season-killing slump to finally get back to the playoffs after two straight misses?
Sep 5, 2011, 11:28 AM EST
It’s starting to look like the Battle of Alberta might become a battle of team building models, as the Oilers try to rebuild while the Flames hope to make the best of what they have.
Sep 2, 2011, 11:41 AM EST
Jay Feaster says that Miikka Kiprusoff won’t start 70+ games next season but expects to see more out of winger Niklas Hagman in 2011-12.
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ 32
- Columbus puts Bobrovsky (groin) on IR, out 4-5 weeks 3
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Olympic odds, Russia’s defense, King Henrik’s new deal, Fire Cappy? and more 27
- With Lundqvist deal done, Sather faces tough questions 11
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension 41
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks 52
- Report: NHL set to finally pay Gretzky at least $7M 15
- Kadri out as falling Leafs start tough stretch vs. Sharks 9
- Wounded Wings: Zetterberg (back) out, joins Datsyuk on shelf 7
- Burrows out with broken jaw (Update: expected to miss at least four weeks) 22
- Video: Canucks’ Bieksa fights Rangers’ Boyle, then kicks Boyle’s helmet (52)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (52)
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension (41)
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ (40)
- Panthers announced attendance Tuesday night lowest since 2008 (37)