Jul 1, 2012, 12:01 PM EST
Panthers out of the Roberto Luongo sweepstakes?
Jun 30, 2012, 7:30 PM EST
Did his time in New Jersey make him an attractive pick-up again?
Jun 30, 2012, 6:30 PM EST
He’s a former 40-goal scorer who hasn’t been a big goal scorer in years.
Jun 30, 2012, 5:30 PM EST
Need a two-time Stanley Cup-winning, bottom-six forward that kills penalties?
Jun 30, 2012, 4:30 PM EST
If your team needs an offensive defenseman, perhaps he’s their guy.
Jun 30, 2012, 9:00 AM EST
Plenty of teams could be in the mix for the defensive defenseman’s services.
Jun 30, 2012, 8:00 AM EST
He’s 40-years-old but could make your team that much better.
Jun 30, 2012, 7:00 AM EST
In this thin market, teams will probably overlook his injury history.
Jun 30, 2012, 6:00 AM EST
Veteran blueliner might not have many options in free agency.
Jun 29, 2012, 5:07 PM EST
Toughness that can play a bit, too.
Jun 29, 2012, 5:04 PM EST
Nashville spent plenty to get him — will they spend more to keep him?
Jun 29, 2012, 2:42 PM EST
His baggage and disappointing 2011-12 campaign will probably prevent him from getting a long-term deal.
Jun 29, 2012, 2:23 PM EST
As the defenseman market dwindles, his value rises.
Jun 29, 2012, 1:26 PM EST
Anyone need a tough guy?
Jun 29, 2012, 11:13 AM EST
At 35, he still has something to offer.
Jun 29, 2012, 10:20 AM EST
The big, hard-shooting blueliner isn’t likely to play for the Flyers again.
Jun 28, 2012, 6:16 PM EST
Comes with two Stanley Cup rings.
Jun 28, 2012, 6:06 PM EST
Pancake enthusiast had a nice playoff run after a disappointing regular season.
Jun 28, 2012, 2:27 PM EST
There’s no guarantee that he’ll even be on an NHL roster in 2012-13.
Jun 28, 2012, 11:09 AM EST
He’ll be the best UFA goaltender out there — but that speaks more to the market than to him.
Jun 28, 2012, 6:00 AM EST
The lowdown on a solid stay-at-home defenseman.
Jun 28, 2012, 5:00 AM EST
Breaking down the big and versatile winger.
Jun 27, 2012, 5:31 PM EST
Gauging the market for the Philadelphia Flyers’ defenseman.
Jun 27, 2012, 4:34 PM EST
Will Captain Canada be back in Edmonton?
Jun 27, 2012, 3:30 PM EST
The 29-year-old defenseman had 46 points in 2011-12.
- Scott suspended four games for punch that was ‘neither predictable, nor acceptable’ 22
- Sharks’ Scott has hearing for his punch to Jackman 29
- (Video) PHT Extra: Christmas wish lists from around the NHL 2
- PHT interviews Don Maloney, who knows he has a big trade chip in Vermette 7
- Backstrom to start for Wild, who need their goalies to be ‘better’ 13
- NHL on NBCSN: Avs challenge Blues after narrow losses to St. Louis 6
- Gaudreau’s first hat trick helps Flames stun Kings 7
- Fowler after Ducks’ win vs. Sharks: ‘We never give up’ 1
- Daly: Fehr’s lockout prediction ‘naive and uneducated’ 23
- Pens send Downie, Sutter, Greiss home for mumps test (Updated) 13
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (65)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Who are the Bruins targeting in trade talks? (47)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (42)