Jun 30, 2012, 5:30 PM EDT
Need a two-time Stanley Cup-winning, bottom-six forward that kills penalties?
Jun 30, 2012, 4:30 PM EDT
If your team needs an offensive defenseman, perhaps he’s their guy.
Jun 30, 2012, 9:00 AM EDT
Plenty of teams could be in the mix for the defensive defenseman’s services.
Jun 30, 2012, 8:00 AM EDT
He’s 40-years-old but could make your team that much better.
Jun 30, 2012, 7:00 AM EDT
In this thin market, teams will probably overlook his injury history.
Jun 30, 2012, 6:00 AM EDT
Veteran blueliner might not have many options in free agency.
Jun 29, 2012, 5:07 PM EDT
Toughness that can play a bit, too.
Jun 29, 2012, 5:04 PM EDT
Nashville spent plenty to get him — will they spend more to keep him?
Jun 29, 2012, 2:42 PM EDT
His baggage and disappointing 2011-12 campaign will probably prevent him from getting a long-term deal.
Jun 29, 2012, 2:23 PM EDT
As the defenseman market dwindles, his value rises.
Jun 29, 2012, 1:26 PM EDT
Anyone need a tough guy?
Jun 29, 2012, 11:13 AM EDT
At 35, he still has something to offer.
Jun 29, 2012, 10:20 AM EDT
The big, hard-shooting blueliner isn’t likely to play for the Flyers again.
Jun 28, 2012, 6:16 PM EDT
Comes with two Stanley Cup rings.
Jun 28, 2012, 6:06 PM EDT
Pancake enthusiast had a nice playoff run after a disappointing regular season.
Jun 28, 2012, 2:27 PM EDT
There’s no guarantee that he’ll even be on an NHL roster in 2012-13.
Jun 28, 2012, 11:09 AM EDT
He’ll be the best UFA goaltender out there — but that speaks more to the market than to him.
Jun 28, 2012, 6:00 AM EDT
The lowdown on a solid stay-at-home defenseman.
Jun 28, 2012, 5:00 AM EDT
Breaking down the big and versatile winger.
Jun 27, 2012, 5:31 PM EDT
Gauging the market for the Philadelphia Flyers’ defenseman.
Jun 27, 2012, 4:34 PM EDT
Will Captain Canada be back in Edmonton?
Jun 27, 2012, 3:30 PM EDT
The 29-year-old defenseman had 46 points in 2011-12.
Jun 27, 2012, 2:00 PM EDT
So much talent, so many questions.
Jun 27, 2012, 1:37 PM EDT
A glance at the aging forward’s earning potential.
Jun 27, 2012, 11:56 AM EDT
The 40-year-old is coming off a productive year…but one that ended on a sour note.
- Blues lose Backes, Oshie indefinitely to concussions 3
- Struggling Coyotes ‘not anywhere good enough,’ says GM 9
- Red Wings take over third period, blank Ovechkin in win 8
- Video: Doc Emrick’s heartfelt words about Gordie Howe 5
- Rangers’ Moore suspended five games for ‘extremely difficult’ Haula hit 18
- Ovechkin looking to avoid career-long scoring slump tonight 11
- Nolan skates Sabres, says the time for ‘taking it easy is over’ 38
- Report: Gryba, Tropp avoid punishment after getting tossed for hits 6
- What they’re saying about the Sabres (and it’s not good) 23
- NHL on NBCSN: Caps, Red Wings battle after hotly contested 13-14 series 5
- Video: John Moore with an elbow to the head of Erik Haula (Updated) (62)
- Report: Varlamov being sued by ex-girlfriend (47)
- Kreider calls Brodin hit a ‘bang-bang play,’ doesn’t plan to dramatically change his game (45)
- No hearing scheduled for Kreider after Brodin hit (44)
- Kopitar out, Lombardi irate as Kings will play shorthanded vs. Flyers (40)