Jun 20, 2012, 8:32 PM EST
He recovered from a devastating hit to set career highs in goals and points.
Jun 9, 2012, 8:20 PM EST
Both are scheduled to become unrestricted free agents this summer.
Apr 24, 2012, 11:30 AM EST
Pictured is the 2011 winner, Flyers forward Ian Laperriere.
Mar 28, 2012, 8:46 AM EST
The Wings are set for the playoffs but the Sharks need to prevent from being spoiled.
Mar 19, 2012, 7:09 AM EST
No, we don’t mean his posterior either. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Feb 14, 2012, 7:30 AM EST
Just what we needed, another all-round threat in the league. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Feb 12, 2012, 9:18 PM EST
The 2010-11 Rocket Richard Trophy winner would easily defend his title if he could play all 82 games against the Blue Jackets.
Jan 20, 2012, 9:30 AM EST
Buffalo’s Drew Stafford and Derek Roy top the list.
Jan 16, 2012, 9:25 AM EST
Going 5-0-1 in your last six games and beating Vancouver soundly gets you noticed.
Jan 16, 2012, 7:29 AM EST
There’s still hope that the Finnish Flash will get to make a run at a Cup this year. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Jan 5, 2012, 5:07 PM EST
The pieces are in place, columnist says.
Jan 4, 2012, 2:33 PM EST
Out since Oct. 14 with major tendon damage.
Nov 29, 2011, 5:04 PM EST
We ask questions. Then we answer them.
Nov 14, 2011, 12:32 PM EST
Niklas Hagman is off to Anaheim as the Ducks claimed him off re-entry waivers from Calgary.
Oct 15, 2011, 3:26 PM EST
Jason Blake will be out for three months because of a severe laceration near his left wrist.
Oct 15, 2011, 9:15 AM EST
George Parros’ one assist in enough to put him ahead of every member of the Ducks’ top two lines in the Art Ross Trophy race after three games.
Oct 15, 2011, 2:47 AM EST
Jason Blake suffered a gruesome cut to the left forearm and had to be sent to the hospital at the tail end of the Ducks 1-0 victory over the Sharks.
Sep 15, 2011, 3:45 PM EST
The “Finnish Flash” is coming back to play one more year with the Anaheim Ducks. Let us all rejoice.
Aug 5, 2011, 3:05 PM EST
If a report from a Finnish newspaper is correct, we’ll be waiting until September to see if Teemu Selanne is going to play one more season in the NHL.
Apr 24, 2011, 9:14 PM EST
The Predators are headed to the second round of the playoffs for the first time in franchise history after taking out the Ducks in six games with a 4-2 win tonight.
Apr 23, 2011, 1:48 AM EST
The Ducks thought they had this one in check. Turns out no one told the Predators the game was over as they win it 4-3 in overtime to take a 3-2 series lead.
Jan 17, 2011, 10:45 AM EST
If you think Nikolai Khabibulin’s save on Saku Koivu is nice, defenseman Jeff Petry might’ve one-upped him.
Dec 23, 2010, 7:00 AM EST
Here are some injury updates regarding Cam Ward, Patrick Kaleta and Matt Bradley.
- Report: Salary cap ‘may be around’ $70 million next season 2
- TGIF: Five NHL games to watch this weekend 2
- Report: Laviolette a candidate to replace Capuano 14
- Sharks say Fleury was ‘shaky’ and ‘fighting it’ in 44-save victory 46
- Boychuk boarded by Pacioretty, taken off on stretcher (Update: has movement in extremities) 54
- Seguin (concussion) cleared to play tonight 0
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ 87
- Will the Rangers use a compliance buyout on Richards? 9
- Malkin (lower body) to miss tonight’s game versus Sharks 20
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ 59
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ (87)
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ (59)
- Boychuk boarded by Pacioretty, taken off on stretcher (Update: has movement in extremities) (54)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (53)
- Video: Canucks’ Bieksa fights Rangers’ Boyle, then kicks Boyle’s helmet (52)