Jun 20, 2012, 8:32 PM EDT
He recovered from a devastating hit to set career highs in goals and points.
Jun 9, 2012, 8:20 PM EDT
Both are scheduled to become unrestricted free agents this summer.
Apr 24, 2012, 11:30 AM EDT
Pictured is the 2011 winner, Flyers forward Ian Laperriere.
Mar 28, 2012, 8:46 AM EDT
The Wings are set for the playoffs but the Sharks need to prevent from being spoiled.
Mar 19, 2012, 7:09 AM EDT
No, we don’t mean his posterior either. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Feb 14, 2012, 7:30 AM EDT
Just what we needed, another all-round threat in the league. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Feb 12, 2012, 9:18 PM EDT
The 2010-11 Rocket Richard Trophy winner would easily defend his title if he could play all 82 games against the Blue Jackets.
Jan 20, 2012, 9:30 AM EDT
Buffalo’s Drew Stafford and Derek Roy top the list.
Jan 16, 2012, 9:25 AM EDT
Going 5-0-1 in your last six games and beating Vancouver soundly gets you noticed.
Jan 16, 2012, 7:29 AM EDT
There’s still hope that the Finnish Flash will get to make a run at a Cup this year. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Jan 5, 2012, 5:07 PM EDT
The pieces are in place, columnist says.
Jan 4, 2012, 2:33 PM EDT
Out since Oct. 14 with major tendon damage.
Nov 29, 2011, 5:04 PM EDT
We ask questions. Then we answer them.
Nov 14, 2011, 12:32 PM EDT
Niklas Hagman is off to Anaheim as the Ducks claimed him off re-entry waivers from Calgary.
Oct 15, 2011, 3:26 PM EDT
Jason Blake will be out for three months because of a severe laceration near his left wrist.
Oct 15, 2011, 9:15 AM EDT
George Parros’ one assist in enough to put him ahead of every member of the Ducks’ top two lines in the Art Ross Trophy race after three games.
Oct 15, 2011, 2:47 AM EDT
Jason Blake suffered a gruesome cut to the left forearm and had to be sent to the hospital at the tail end of the Ducks 1-0 victory over the Sharks.
Sep 15, 2011, 3:45 PM EDT
The “Finnish Flash” is coming back to play one more year with the Anaheim Ducks. Let us all rejoice.
Aug 5, 2011, 3:05 PM EDT
If a report from a Finnish newspaper is correct, we’ll be waiting until September to see if Teemu Selanne is going to play one more season in the NHL.
Apr 24, 2011, 9:14 PM EDT
The Predators are headed to the second round of the playoffs for the first time in franchise history after taking out the Ducks in six games with a 4-2 win tonight.
Apr 23, 2011, 1:48 AM EDT
The Ducks thought they had this one in check. Turns out no one told the Predators the game was over as they win it 4-3 in overtime to take a 3-2 series lead.
Jan 17, 2011, 10:45 AM EDT
If you think Nikolai Khabibulin’s save on Saku Koivu is nice, defenseman Jeff Petry might’ve one-upped him.
Dec 23, 2010, 7:00 AM EDT
Here are some injury updates regarding Cam Ward, Patrick Kaleta and Matt Bradley.
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 0
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 1
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 12
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 18
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 6
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 26
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 28
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 15
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 10
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)