Jun 2, 2011, 11:16 PM EDT
Now that the Dallas Stars are going to part ways with upcoming unrestricted free agent Brad Richards, our minds drift off wondering about where he’ll land next season and beyond.
Apr 22, 2011, 9:24 PM EDT
For the second playoffs in a row the Capitals find themselves up 3-1 in the series against the eighth seed. Last year’s failure to win might linger in the fans’ minds, but not in the locker room.
Apr 15, 2011, 6:59 PM EDT
Jason Arnott appreciates the fact that the Devils traded him to a contender and hopes to make the most of his time with the Capitals.
Apr 4, 2011, 7:52 PM EDT
Jason Arnott hasn’t been in Washington very long, but the team already is responding to his veteran presence.
Mar 30, 2011, 2:05 PM EDT
Mike Milbury talks about the Capitals getting healthier just in time for the playoffs and the Kings losing two crucial members of their team at the worst time possible.
Mar 29, 2011, 3:04 PM EDT
CSN Washington reports that both Alex Ovechkin and Jason Arnott could be back for the Capitals tonight. This post has the details, along with what’s at stake for both the Caps and the Carolina Hurricanes.
Mar 24, 2011, 3:45 PM EDT
This post includes updates on Washington’s wounded players, including Alex Ovechkin, Jason Arnott and Mike Green.
Mar 21, 2011, 9:20 PM EDT
This post includes injury updates regarding Jason Arnott, Mike Green, Eric Fehr and John Erskine.
Mar 15, 2011, 11:46 AM EDT
The Capitals keep winning despite losing key players to injury, but they’ll have to deal with another tough blow as Jason Arnott is week-to-week with an undisclosed injury.
Mar 13, 2011, 4:59 PM EDT
Miss out on today’s NBC Game of the Week between the Caps and Blackhawks? You missed a great one. Don’t worry, we’ve got your highlights here.
Mar 13, 2011, 1:30 PM EDT
Point play and the Capitals’ opportunistic special teams unit were the story of the first period of Sunday’s NBC Game of the Week, as Washington earned a 2-1 lead over Chicago.
Mar 12, 2011, 9:15 AM EDT
Cam Ward earns our save of the night for his sick stop on Jason Arnott. Sadly for him, his defensemen did nothing to help him out after he made the save.
Mar 11, 2011, 11:54 PM EDT
The Caps stay red hot winning their seventh game in a row and take control of second place in the East while extending their lead on Tampa Bay.
Mar 2, 2011, 10:00 PM EDT
This week, Mike Milbury answers your questions about whether or not the Caps and Stars made the right moves at the trade deadline.
Feb 28, 2011, 3:56 PM EDT
The Caps filled out their wish list after acquiring Jason Arnott from New Jersey in exchange for David Steckel.
Feb 22, 2011, 7:23 PM EDT
Mike Milbury talks about the Erik Johnson-Chris Stewart trade with Tiffany Simons as well as talking about who should be buying come deadline day.
Feb 6, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
With Evgeni Malkin likely done for the season and playoffs, the Penguins must move on. How will they use a sudden glut of cap space to try to fill some of that void? Read this post for some suggestions and speculation.
Jan 23, 2011, 6:58 PM EDT
Here’s a recap of the two afternoon games featuring a Devils win over the Panthers and the Sabres’ victory against the Islanders.
Nov 19, 2010, 10:10 PM EDT
If David Legwand’s day-to-day injury keeps him out for a significant amount of time, the Nashville Predators might be in some serious trouble at center.
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 20
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 54
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 44
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)