Jun 2, 2011, 11:16 PM EST
Now that the Dallas Stars are going to part ways with upcoming unrestricted free agent Brad Richards, our minds drift off wondering about where he’ll land next season and beyond.
Apr 22, 2011, 9:24 PM EST
For the second playoffs in a row the Capitals find themselves up 3-1 in the series against the eighth seed. Last year’s failure to win might linger in the fans’ minds, but not in the locker room.
Apr 15, 2011, 6:59 PM EST
Jason Arnott appreciates the fact that the Devils traded him to a contender and hopes to make the most of his time with the Capitals.
Apr 4, 2011, 7:52 PM EST
Jason Arnott hasn’t been in Washington very long, but the team already is responding to his veteran presence.
Mar 30, 2011, 2:05 PM EST
Mike Milbury talks about the Capitals getting healthier just in time for the playoffs and the Kings losing two crucial members of their team at the worst time possible.
Mar 29, 2011, 3:04 PM EST
CSN Washington reports that both Alex Ovechkin and Jason Arnott could be back for the Capitals tonight. This post has the details, along with what’s at stake for both the Caps and the Carolina Hurricanes.
Mar 24, 2011, 3:45 PM EST
This post includes updates on Washington’s wounded players, including Alex Ovechkin, Jason Arnott and Mike Green.
Mar 21, 2011, 9:20 PM EST
This post includes injury updates regarding Jason Arnott, Mike Green, Eric Fehr and John Erskine.
Mar 15, 2011, 11:46 AM EST
The Capitals keep winning despite losing key players to injury, but they’ll have to deal with another tough blow as Jason Arnott is week-to-week with an undisclosed injury.
Mar 13, 2011, 4:59 PM EST
Miss out on today’s NBC Game of the Week between the Caps and Blackhawks? You missed a great one. Don’t worry, we’ve got your highlights here.
Mar 13, 2011, 1:30 PM EST
Point play and the Capitals’ opportunistic special teams unit were the story of the first period of Sunday’s NBC Game of the Week, as Washington earned a 2-1 lead over Chicago.
Mar 12, 2011, 9:15 AM EST
Cam Ward earns our save of the night for his sick stop on Jason Arnott. Sadly for him, his defensemen did nothing to help him out after he made the save.
Mar 11, 2011, 11:54 PM EST
The Caps stay red hot winning their seventh game in a row and take control of second place in the East while extending their lead on Tampa Bay.
Mar 2, 2011, 10:00 PM EST
This week, Mike Milbury answers your questions about whether or not the Caps and Stars made the right moves at the trade deadline.
Feb 28, 2011, 3:56 PM EST
The Caps filled out their wish list after acquiring Jason Arnott from New Jersey in exchange for David Steckel.
Feb 22, 2011, 7:23 PM EST
Mike Milbury talks about the Erik Johnson-Chris Stewart trade with Tiffany Simons as well as talking about who should be buying come deadline day.
Feb 6, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
With Evgeni Malkin likely done for the season and playoffs, the Penguins must move on. How will they use a sudden glut of cap space to try to fill some of that void? Read this post for some suggestions and speculation.
Jan 23, 2011, 6:58 PM EST
Here’s a recap of the two afternoon games featuring a Devils win over the Panthers and the Sabres’ victory against the Islanders.
Nov 19, 2010, 10:10 PM EST
If David Legwand’s day-to-day injury keeps him out for a significant amount of time, the Nashville Predators might be in some serious trouble at center.
- Wild coach accuses Sharks of embellishment 0
- Lundqvist hooked after three first-period goals as Rangers’ woes continue 20
- Burke wants the Flames to be — yep, you guessed it — more ‘truculent’ 40
- Flames fire GM Jay Feaster 36
- Video: Projected rise in salary cap could have some players ‘licking their lips’ 19
- Discuss: Blackhawks score big on Rivalry Night on NBCSN 37
- Crosby: If I had to guess Thornton’s suspension, I’d say 10 games 83
- Cowen gets two-game suspension for hit on Girgensons 12
- Rangers must consider Callahan’s injury history in contract talks 13
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Outrage over hockey violence, Gary Bettman is a happy man, Darryl Sutter is awesome, and more! 33
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (184)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (138)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)