Feb 18, 2012, 10:16 AM EDT
The Blues may not be wheeling and dealing too much.
Feb 13, 2012, 11:31 AM EDT
Pieces are in place for KHL star to return to the NHL.
Feb 12, 2012, 1:28 PM EDT
He’s missed 51 games this season with a concussion.
Feb 11, 2012, 10:23 AM EDT
McDonald has been out since October 13 with a concussion.
Feb 10, 2012, 8:03 PM EDT
Arnott’s shoulder has bee an issue since Feb. 3.
Feb 5, 2012, 10:45 PM EDT
The Finnish Flash approaches 12th place in the NHL’s all-time goal scoring list.
Jan 18, 2012, 5:54 PM EDT
Pretty hefty raise for the 26-year-old netminder.
Jan 16, 2012, 8:03 AM EDT
Dallas looks to shake off crucial injuries to try and slow down one of the West’s best in St. Louis.
Jan 13, 2012, 8:30 AM EDT
A collection of interesting news bits.
Dec 26, 2011, 4:45 PM EDT
“So, uh…did you have a good Christmas?”
Dec 2, 2011, 3:28 PM EDT
Out since Nov. 2010, Blues LW will return Saturday vs. Chicago.
Nov 7, 2011, 1:13 PM EDT
Blues GM just can’t help reaching out to old Stars.
Oct 3, 2011, 1:00 AM EDT
The Blues were expected to be a playoff team last year, but injuries and inconsistency derailed the team midway through the season. Will the veteran leadership of Jamie Langenbrunner and Jason Arnott help the team right the ship?
Sep 28, 2011, 1:50 PM EDT
Jason Arnott will miss about a week after undergoing minor eye surgery.
Sep 12, 2011, 8:07 PM EDT
The Devils are bringing back one familiar face for a tryout among other players. Former Stanley Cup winner Petr Sykora will try to rejoin the NHL with the team he got it all started with.
Aug 27, 2011, 3:22 PM EDT
After a miserable 2010-11 season, Jamie Langenbrunner seems ready for a fresh start – and a new type of role – with the St. Louis Blues.
Aug 25, 2011, 10:41 PM EDT
For months, the St. Louis Blues have been trying to select a new captain. Now, we find out they’re not even sure if they want to go with a single captain or a rotating group of players.
Aug 11, 2011, 9:30 PM EDT
In the final year of his contract, the Blues will look for head coach Davis Payne to produce results on the ice with the Blues.
Aug 10, 2011, 6:20 PM EDT
Bruce Boudreau expects that Alex Ovechkin will become an even better team leader this season. Good thing too since he’s the team captain.
Jul 25, 2011, 3:07 AM EDT
After trading their captain in the middle of last season, who will the St. Louis Blues turn to for leadership this season?
Jul 8, 2011, 3:25 AM EDT
The Blues were able to acquire some much needed veteran leadership when they signed Jaime Langenbrunner and Jason Arnott to 1-year deals. Now that they have the vets in the locker room, are the Blues legitimate playoff contenders?
Jul 6, 2011, 1:18 PM EDT
The financial details haven’t been revealed just yet, but the Blues have reportedly agreed to one-year deals with veteran forwards Jamie Langenbrunner and Jason Arnott. Update: each deal appears to be worth $2.5 million with performance incentives that could push them to $2.8 million.
Jul 2, 2011, 1:12 PM EDT
With Brad Richards headed to the New York Rangers, the three teams that failed to land him are now left to figure out what to do next to help them out for next season.
Jul 1, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
Free agency day figures to be a big one for a lot of teams, but which ones are worth keeping a closer eye on today? We’ve got a few that are worth eyeballing.
Jul 1, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
It’s free agent day and Brad Richards is the biggest prize on the market. But where will he go? Here’s five places we think he’s got a great shot at landing at.
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 0
- Lucic issues statement on father’s passing 6
- Hall caught off guard by Oilers’ front office shuffle 11
- Wild’s Dubnyk shakes off six-goal night, saves 36 as Blues pushed to brink 31
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 5
- Malkin: ‘I want to say sorry to fans, to my teammates’ 49
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime 104
- Sens’ Anderson continues to haunt Habs, forces Game 6 12
- Price, Dubnyk, Rinne are Vezina Trophy finalists 16
- Chicago to start Darling in Game 6 21
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (174)
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (105)
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ (98)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (91)