Feb 18, 2012, 10:16 AM EST
The Blues may not be wheeling and dealing too much.
Feb 13, 2012, 11:31 AM EST
Pieces are in place for KHL star to return to the NHL.
Feb 12, 2012, 1:28 PM EST
He’s missed 51 games this season with a concussion.
Feb 11, 2012, 10:23 AM EST
McDonald has been out since October 13 with a concussion.
Feb 10, 2012, 8:03 PM EST
Arnott’s shoulder has bee an issue since Feb. 3.
Feb 5, 2012, 10:45 PM EST
The Finnish Flash approaches 12th place in the NHL’s all-time goal scoring list.
Jan 18, 2012, 5:54 PM EST
Pretty hefty raise for the 26-year-old netminder.
Jan 16, 2012, 8:03 AM EST
Dallas looks to shake off crucial injuries to try and slow down one of the West’s best in St. Louis.
Jan 13, 2012, 8:30 AM EST
A collection of interesting news bits.
Dec 26, 2011, 4:45 PM EST
“So, uh…did you have a good Christmas?”
Dec 2, 2011, 3:28 PM EST
Out since Nov. 2010, Blues LW will return Saturday vs. Chicago.
Nov 7, 2011, 1:13 PM EST
Blues GM just can’t help reaching out to old Stars.
Oct 3, 2011, 1:00 AM EST
The Blues were expected to be a playoff team last year, but injuries and inconsistency derailed the team midway through the season. Will the veteran leadership of Jamie Langenbrunner and Jason Arnott help the team right the ship?
Sep 28, 2011, 1:50 PM EST
Jason Arnott will miss about a week after undergoing minor eye surgery.
Sep 12, 2011, 8:07 PM EST
The Devils are bringing back one familiar face for a tryout among other players. Former Stanley Cup winner Petr Sykora will try to rejoin the NHL with the team he got it all started with.
Aug 27, 2011, 3:22 PM EST
After a miserable 2010-11 season, Jamie Langenbrunner seems ready for a fresh start – and a new type of role – with the St. Louis Blues.
Aug 25, 2011, 10:41 PM EST
For months, the St. Louis Blues have been trying to select a new captain. Now, we find out they’re not even sure if they want to go with a single captain or a rotating group of players.
Aug 11, 2011, 9:30 PM EST
In the final year of his contract, the Blues will look for head coach Davis Payne to produce results on the ice with the Blues.
Aug 10, 2011, 6:20 PM EST
Bruce Boudreau expects that Alex Ovechkin will become an even better team leader this season. Good thing too since he’s the team captain.
Jul 25, 2011, 3:07 AM EST
After trading their captain in the middle of last season, who will the St. Louis Blues turn to for leadership this season?
Jul 8, 2011, 3:25 AM EST
The Blues were able to acquire some much needed veteran leadership when they signed Jaime Langenbrunner and Jason Arnott to 1-year deals. Now that they have the vets in the locker room, are the Blues legitimate playoff contenders?
Jul 6, 2011, 1:18 PM EST
The financial details haven’t been revealed just yet, but the Blues have reportedly agreed to one-year deals with veteran forwards Jamie Langenbrunner and Jason Arnott. Update: each deal appears to be worth $2.5 million with performance incentives that could push them to $2.8 million.
Jul 2, 2011, 1:12 PM EST
With Brad Richards headed to the New York Rangers, the three teams that failed to land him are now left to figure out what to do next to help them out for next season.
Jul 1, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
Free agency day figures to be a big one for a lot of teams, but which ones are worth keeping a closer eye on today? We’ve got a few that are worth eyeballing.
Jul 1, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
It’s free agent day and Brad Richards is the biggest prize on the market. But where will he go? Here’s five places we think he’s got a great shot at landing at.
- Roberto Luongo records the shutout in first game back with Panthers 13
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack 42
- Canucks’ Kassian gets three games for boarding Dillon 26
- TGIF: Why Lightning fans can be upset with St. Louis 31
- Goalie nods: Luongo’s first game back with Panthers, Neuvirth makes Sabres debut 12
- Report: Kuznetsov terminated KHL deal, headed to Washington 20
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 34
- Luongo has Twitter fun at Canucks’ expense 36
- Sabres spoil Callahan’s Lightning debut, Stamkos’ return 7
- Dealing with the Devils: NHL reverses Kovalchuk punishment 49
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Sabres announce Pat LaFontaine resigns as president of hockey operations (66)