Mar 5, 2012, 6:23 PM EST
His name is Liam, and he plays in Spokane.
Feb 10, 2012, 8:50 PM EST
The former almost Mr. Rachel Hunter injured his hip.
Jan 16, 2012, 5:38 PM EST
“You stay classy, Los Angeles. I’m Dustin Penner?”
Jan 9, 2012, 12:02 PM EST
Stars winger continues his breakout campaign.
Jan 8, 2012, 6:37 PM EST
Kings are barely averaging two goals per game.
Dec 29, 2011, 12:06 PM EST
Chicago coach upset after 2-0 loss to the Kings.
Dec 2, 2011, 4:29 PM EST
Out after getting hit by Florida’s Sean Bergenheim Thursday night.
Dec 2, 2011, 3:37 AM EST
The Los Angeles Kings may have earned two points against the Florida Panthers, but it may have cost them two of their more important players in the process.
Sep 24, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
After suffering a horrific ankle injury towards the end of the regular season last year, Anze Kopitar looks to continue his assent as one of the premier centers in the NHL. Having Mike Richards behind him should make the journey just a little bit easier.
Aug 21, 2011, 4:04 PM EST
The Kings and Oilers have had a curious history in swinging deals with each other and building off one another. Kings GM Dean Lombardi is hoping it can pay off in a big way this time around.
Apr 26, 2011, 2:40 PM EST
Just what went wrong for the L.A. Kings in getting bounced out of the playoffs? We’ve got it all figured out. Hindsight is a wonderful thing.
Apr 19, 2011, 2:46 PM EST
Another day, another baffling set of decisions from NHL disciplinarian Colin Campbell. This time, the Wheel of Justice came up the same for both Steve Downie and Chris Kunitz on very different plays.
Apr 16, 2011, 9:18 PM EST
San Jose’s Ian White is feeling positive after being knocked out by Jarret Stoll’s hit from behind and he’s looking forward to playing more playoff hockey.
Apr 15, 2011, 5:35 PM EST
The Kings will be without Jarret Stoll for Game 2 of their series with San Jose as the NHL suspended him for one game for his hit on Sharks defenseman Ian White. Is it finally Brayden Schenn time in L.A.?
Apr 15, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
Kings forward Jarret Stoll might be facing action from the league for his hit from behind on Sharks defenseman Ian White.
Apr 15, 2011, 2:50 AM EST
Remember when Joe Pavelski was the clutchest Shark of them all in last year’s playoffs? He’s back at it again winning tonight’s Game 1 over L.A. in overtime 3-2.
Mar 22, 2011, 2:22 AM EST
The Kings gave themselves a small (but valuable) cushion in the West while things look a bit dire for the Flames after L.A. won the two teams’ shootout.
Feb 12, 2011, 3:22 PM EST
The Kings beat the Capitals 4-1 on the back of a three-goal outburst in the third period.
Feb 11, 2011, 1:10 AM EST
With a lineup that featured a gang of forwards that mostly started the year in the AHL, the Penguins held strong and beat the Kings in overtime 2-1.
Dec 10, 2010, 9:15 AM EST
I’d like to say it’s getting old to have Miikka Kiprusoff get the save of the night all the time, but he makes it way too easy to pick him.
Nov 21, 2010, 9:25 AM EST
Tim Thomas of the Boston Bruins has been one heck of a story this year in the NHL. He’s got four shutouts this year and is a leading candidate to be the comeback player of the year after struggling most of last season with a mix of ineffective play and a wonky hip he had…
Oct 13, 2010, 2:15 AM EST
With just two games happening on Tuesday night, summing things up for the night is really easy.
- Cowen gets two-game suspension for hit on Girgensons 8
- Rangers must consider Callahan’s injury history in contract talks 8
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Outrage over hockey violence, Gary Bettman is a happy man, Darryl Sutter is awesome, and more! 23
- Report: Isles coach Capuano not seen as problem 11
- Rivalry Night on NBCSN: Flyers challenge top-ranked Blackhawks 17
- Update: Ryan Callahan out 4-6 weeks with MCL sprain 15
- Ovechkin wills Caps to stunning shootout win vs. Bolts 62
- Bettman: No decision on expansion, but they’re listening 13
- Neal admits kneeing Marchand was ‘not the smartest decision’ 77
- Leafs captain Phaneuf suspended two games for boarding 37
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (182)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (138)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)