Nov 18, 2011, 1:52 PM EST
Montreal’s defense is a tad short on experience these days.
Oct 25, 2011, 8:38 PM EST
Word out of Montreal is that they’re looking for another defenseman on the trade market. Looking at the standings, it’s about time!
Oct 24, 2011, 11:54 AM EST
If Jacques Martin is going to keep his job in Montreal, getting Jaroslav Spacek and Andrei Markov back will go a long way to helping that.
Oct 12, 2011, 10:05 PM EST
Keith Jones thinks that the Canadiens might need a “miracle” to overcome yet another season full of tough injury issues. If nothing else, the team will lean that much more on budding stars Carey Price and P.K. Subban.
Oct 11, 2011, 6:14 PM EST
Word out of Montreal is that Michael Cammalleri could miss up to two weeks with a deep cut that could have been much worse, while Jaroslav Spacek might be out up to three weeks with what might be a rib injury.
Oct 9, 2011, 9:01 PM EST
The Habs have enough injury problems as it is but now they’ll get to add a couple more names to the list of skating wounded in Mike Cammalleri and Jaroslav Spacek.
Apr 27, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
Alex Burrows’ Game 7 couldn’t have been more frantic and maddening. Good thing for him it came out positively. Also we look at how Ryan Miller and Corey Crawford’s nights compared and we hope that referee Kevin Pollock’s bad night is just that.
Apr 26, 2011, 10:27 PM EST
The Canadiens never make it easy and they made life hard on the Bruins tonight winning 2-1 and forcing a Game 7 tomorrow night.
Mar 1, 2011, 5:16 PM EST
It’s a good thing Montreal picked up Brent Sopel and Paul Mara recently. Jaroslav Spacek is out for the next 4-6 weeks with a knee injury.
Dec 15, 2010, 2:00 PM EST
The Montreal Canadiens expect to see Scott Gomez and Jaroslav Spacek back in the lineup tonight against the Philadelphia Flyers.
Dec 8, 2010, 8:46 PM EST
The Montreal Canadiens made P.K. Subban a healthy scratch for three games in a row now. At some point, he’ll be back again … so who will be the odd man out on the Habs blueline?
- Flyers keep faint playoff hopes alive with win over Rangers 18
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder 48
- Jagr earns high praise in his Panthers debut 0
- Bruins maintain four-point edge in playoff race, hand Coyotes ninth straight loss 4
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 7
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 9
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 13
- Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 39
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)
- The plummeting Coyotes are threatening to fall below the Oilers into 29th place (55)