Nov 18, 2011, 1:52 PM EST
Montreal’s defense is a tad short on experience these days.
Oct 25, 2011, 8:38 PM EST
Word out of Montreal is that they’re looking for another defenseman on the trade market. Looking at the standings, it’s about time!
Oct 24, 2011, 11:54 AM EST
If Jacques Martin is going to keep his job in Montreal, getting Jaroslav Spacek and Andrei Markov back will go a long way to helping that.
Oct 12, 2011, 10:05 PM EST
Keith Jones thinks that the Canadiens might need a “miracle” to overcome yet another season full of tough injury issues. If nothing else, the team will lean that much more on budding stars Carey Price and P.K. Subban.
Oct 11, 2011, 6:14 PM EST
Word out of Montreal is that Michael Cammalleri could miss up to two weeks with a deep cut that could have been much worse, while Jaroslav Spacek might be out up to three weeks with what might be a rib injury.
Oct 9, 2011, 9:01 PM EST
The Habs have enough injury problems as it is but now they’ll get to add a couple more names to the list of skating wounded in Mike Cammalleri and Jaroslav Spacek.
Apr 27, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
Alex Burrows’ Game 7 couldn’t have been more frantic and maddening. Good thing for him it came out positively. Also we look at how Ryan Miller and Corey Crawford’s nights compared and we hope that referee Kevin Pollock’s bad night is just that.
Apr 26, 2011, 10:27 PM EST
The Canadiens never make it easy and they made life hard on the Bruins tonight winning 2-1 and forcing a Game 7 tomorrow night.
Mar 1, 2011, 5:16 PM EST
It’s a good thing Montreal picked up Brent Sopel and Paul Mara recently. Jaroslav Spacek is out for the next 4-6 weeks with a knee injury.
Dec 15, 2010, 2:00 PM EST
The Montreal Canadiens expect to see Scott Gomez and Jaroslav Spacek back in the lineup tonight against the Philadelphia Flyers.
Dec 8, 2010, 8:46 PM EST
The Montreal Canadiens made P.K. Subban a healthy scratch for three games in a row now. At some point, he’ll be back again … so who will be the odd man out on the Habs blueline?
- Report: Salary cap ‘may be around’ $70 million next season 17
- TGIF: Five NHL games to watch this weekend 5
- Report: Laviolette a candidate to replace Capuano 21
- Sharks say Fleury was ‘shaky’ and ‘fighting it’ in 44-save victory 53
- Boychuk boarded by Pacioretty, taken off on stretcher (Update: has movement in extremities) 57
- Seguin (concussion) cleared to play tonight 0
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ 89
- Will the Rangers use a compliance buyout on Richards? 10
- Malkin (lower body) to miss tonight’s game versus Sharks 20
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ 60
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ (89)
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ (60)
- Boychuk boarded by Pacioretty, taken off on stretcher (Update: has movement in extremities) (57)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (53)
- Sharks say Fleury was ‘shaky’ and ‘fighting it’ in 44-save victory (53)