Jun 29, 2011, 10:43 PM EDT
Were you anxiously awaiting the end of Jagr Watch tonight? Sorry, you’ll have to keep waiting at least a little bit longer.
Jun 29, 2011, 3:47 PM EDT
Jaromir Jagr’s choices for who to come back with in the NHL next season are down to three teams and he’s going to make his choice today.
Jun 29, 2011, 2:51 PM EDT
The Chris Drury era in New York is officially at an end as the Rangers captain will accept a buyout from his contract and become a free agent.
Jun 28, 2011, 8:20 PM EDT
The Penguins are fully in on Jaromir Jagr now that they’ve made him an official contract offer. Will it be enough to bring him back to Pittsburgh for the first time since 2001?
Jun 28, 2011, 10:56 AM EDT
The Caps are keeping the heart and soul guy Brooks Laich around for six more years at an incredible price. This year’s free agent crop gets a lot less interesting because of that.
Jun 21, 2011, 2:14 AM EDT
Jaromir Jagr’s agent has contacted the Pittsburgh Penguins about a reunion… and the Pens are interested.
Jun 16, 2011, 10:49 PM EDT
Jaromir Jagr is a free agent in the KHL yet again and while he’s busy looking around for a deal there, his agent is reaching out to NHL teams to gauge their interest and one team in particular is standing out.
May 24, 2011, 12:40 PM EDT
Sorry nostalgic hockey fans: Jaromir Jagr’s agent said he’s not considering offers from NHL teams at this time.
May 17, 2011, 6:32 PM EDT
Penguins GM Ray Shero doesn’t know where any of the Jaromir Jagr returning rumors started, but if he does come back to the NHL, it probably won’t be in Pittsburgh.
May 10, 2011, 8:46 PM EDT
Is it possible we could see Jaromir Jagr return to the NHL next season with the Pittsburgh Penguins? You might want to dust off that old 68 jersey just in case.
May 9, 2011, 2:58 PM EDT
Team USA stumbled in their final qualifying round game of the 2011 World Championships as they couldn’t hold up the Swiss. An elimination round date with the Czech Republic awaits.
Nov 26, 2010, 1:38 PM EDT
Just when you thought Chris Chelios was done playing hockey at age 48, the KHL comes calling.
Nov 4, 2010, 2:02 PM EDT
Jaromir Jagr became only the fourth hockey player to receive the Czech Medal or Merit.
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal 49
- Subban not eager to discuss contract talks 33
- Leafs re-sign Reimer — two years, $4.6 million 21
- Gorges still can’t explain falling out of favor in Montreal 13
- Eller, Habs agree to four-year, $14 million contract 10
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 7
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 31
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 45
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal 39
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 42
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)
- Report: O’Reilly wants $6.7M deal, Avs counter at $5.5M (58)
- Return that toaster: Ovechkin-Kirilenko engagement broken off (54)
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (50)