Dec 29, 2011, 12:40 PM EST
“Please don’t boo me,” he said…pretty sarcastically.
Dec 29, 2011, 8:33 AM EST
He also said he wouldn’t have played on a line with Sidney Crosby either.
Dec 28, 2011, 11:50 PM EST
Yes, Ilya Bryzgalov is involved.
Dec 28, 2011, 9:43 PM EST
Jagr might just have a point.
Dec 28, 2011, 4:34 PM EST
But now they’re bitter in-state rivals.
Dec 27, 2011, 6:11 PM EST
Former Buffalo great had a streak to remember.
Dec 24, 2011, 9:37 AM EST
A tribute via helmet sticker isn’t that uncommon. This one’s different though. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 23, 2011, 10:33 PM EST
The Blueshirts now sit atop the Atlantic Division.
Dec 23, 2011, 2:07 PM EST
Goalies are supposed to be weird, but not self-aware too?
Dec 23, 2011, 12:38 PM EST
At least this time it’s not-so serious. At least that’s what we’re told.
Dec 23, 2011, 10:43 AM EST
Bring us chirping, smack talk, and insight for the next episode of 24/7.
Dec 22, 2011, 10:35 AM EST
What has bright blue eyes and is often seen as beautiful? Bryz has your answer on life.
Dec 21, 2011, 11:35 PM EST
Kids, coaches, injuries and dogs that are apparently like hot girls …
Dec 21, 2011, 12:51 PM EST
Sounds like he’ll play against the Stars in Dallas.
Dec 21, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
The NHL’s co-leading scorer might be back from his concussion tonight in Dallas against the Stars.
Dec 15, 2011, 11:47 PM EST
Looking at the future without Chris Pronger – with polls.
Dec 14, 2011, 10:04 AM EST
Troy Brouwer said he wouldn’t have paid to watch the Caps play against Philly last night. Can Caps fans get a refund then?
Dec 14, 2011, 7:02 AM EST
If we didn’t have the Sharks’ holiday video, our most wonderful time of the year would be a lot more empty. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 13, 2011, 4:19 PM EST
Rangers defenseman regarded for his high-quality chirps.
Dec 13, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
Jaromir Jagr’s memories of playing in Washington aren’t what you’d call “fond.”
Dec 9, 2011, 1:46 AM EST
Three-goal comebacks? That’s something the Flyers do, not something that happens to them.
Dec 8, 2011, 11:15 AM EST
Looking for some spice to tonight’s Flyers-Penguins game that doesn’t focus on Max Talbot? Brooks Orpik has you covered.
Dec 7, 2011, 11:18 PM EST
A four-point game propels Claude Giroux to the top spot in NHL scoring with 36. Read more about the Flyers’ comeback win against the Sabres in this post.
Dec 7, 2011, 10:10 PM EST
Check out the sweet move Jagr makes to earn his ninth goal of the season (and 655th of his NHL career).
Dec 7, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
When Buffalo and Philly get together, you can always bank on sparks flying at some point. This time, Ryan Miller’s got something to prove.
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 30
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 3
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 11
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 51
- Video: Isles’ Martin to face hearing for ‘stupid’ knee-on-knee hit 39
- NHL on NBCSN: Reloaded Red Wings, Rangers set to battle tonight 51
- Bernier bests Panthers as Luongo goes from injured (and in street clothes) to back in net 4
- Phaneuf, Cuthbert and Lupul threaten lawsuit after tweet goes to air 59
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (78)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)