Jul 8, 2013, 10:00 AM EST
Check back regularly for updates.
Jul 5, 2013, 1:51 PM EST
23-year-old blueliner sticks with the Wild.
Jul 4, 2013, 1:35 PM EST
Says he’s “excited” about what the future holds.
Jun 21, 2013, 1:03 PM EST
Will Minnesota bring him back?
Apr 30, 2013, 11:25 AM EST
Corey Crawford had a great regular season, but can he keep it going in the playoffs?
Apr 29, 2013, 5:26 PM EST
He means the defending Stanley Cup champion Kings, who also entered the playoffs as a No. 8 seed.
Apr 16, 2013, 10:27 PM EST
Oilers forward received a two-minute boarding minor.
Feb 12, 2013, 8:02 PM EST
Jared Spurgeon has been taken off the IR, too.
Jan 30, 2013, 7:50 AM EST
Will secondary scoring be the key?
Jan 24, 2013, 11:22 AM EST
He was the 10th overall pick and third defenseman taken that year.
Jan 18, 2013, 10:42 AM EST
18-year-old was taken seventh overall at the 2012 NHL Entry Draft.
Dec 19, 2012, 1:14 PM EST
Here’s a pic of Smid trying to fight Sean Avery.
Oct 22, 2012, 10:48 AM EST
Fun fact: He and brother Saku partially own the team.
Sep 21, 2012, 10:58 AM EST
The two have known each other since childhood, but that picture was taken last week. (Jokes)
Jul 9, 2012, 2:19 PM EST
Head coach Mike Yeo also said he sees Ryan Suter being paired with Jared Spurgeon.
Mar 23, 2012, 5:12 PM EST
Calgary forward concussed Minnesota defenseman Jared Spurgeon.
Mar 8, 2012, 6:12 PM EST
More injury woes for the Wild.
Dec 31, 2011, 10:23 PM EST
Even if he won’t suspend players for questionable hits on members of the Minnesota Wild.
Dec 28, 2011, 5:08 PM EST
Mike Yeo’s none too happy with Brendan Shanahan.
Dec 27, 2011, 12:16 PM EST
Busy night for the NHL’s discipline czar.
Dec 26, 2011, 8:26 PM EST
The first game after the holiday break included a controversial hit.
Dec 15, 2011, 12:03 PM EST
The Wild will probably keep on winning, though.
Sep 30, 2011, 5:13 PM EST
The Wild got a bit better in the offseason finally injecting offense into their lineup. Is that enough of a change to get them back to the playoffs though? Ah ha, that’s the question.
Apr 10, 2011, 8:53 PM EST
Chicago couldn’t do it themselves so the Minnesota Wild did it for them. The Blackhawks land in the playoffs after the Wild beat Dallas 5-3 tonight.
- Lundqvist hooked after three first-period goals as Rangers’ woes continue 17
- Burke wants the Flames to be — yep, you guessed it — more ‘truculent’ 39
- Flames fire GM Jay Feaster 36
- Video: Projected rise in salary cap could have some players ‘licking their lips’ 19
- Discuss: Blackhawks score big on Rivalry Night on NBCSN 37
- Crosby: If I had to guess Thornton’s suspension, I’d say 10 games 82
- Cowen gets two-game suspension for hit on Girgensons 12
- Rangers must consider Callahan’s injury history in contract talks 13
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Outrage over hockey violence, Gary Bettman is a happy man, Darryl Sutter is awesome, and more! 33
- Report: Isles coach Capuano not seen as problem 11
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (184)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (138)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)