The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Rampant trade speculation, hockey is hard to predict, the bubble Canucks, and more
Nov 20, 2013, 1:16 PM EST
The Kris Versteeg deal has us thinking.
Nov 16, 2013, 3:49 PM EST
The St. Louis Blues forward trades verbal blows with Giguere.
Nov 12, 2013, 8:00 AM EST
Tuesday’s collection of links.
Nov 11, 2013, 10:04 AM EST
He thought there should’ve been a penalty. There was not.
Sep 25, 2013, 2:51 PM EST
Patrick Roy going with experience on the blueline.
Sep 12, 2013, 5:40 PM EST
Which is odd, considering he’s the head coach in Colorado.
Aug 19, 2013, 12:22 PM EST
Much of last year’s group is back and that’s not good.
Apr 13, 2013, 5:38 PM EST
Vancouver had won four in a row.
Mar 19, 2013, 10:47 AM EST
Avs have lost four straight and are dead last in the Western Conference.
Jan 24, 2013, 10:36 AM EST
It’ll be his third straight game in the press box.
Jul 3, 2012, 2:20 PM EST
Taken 12th overall at the famous 2003 NHL Entry Draft.
Jul 2, 2012, 11:14 AM EST
Signing Greg Zanon makes a lot more sense now.
Apr 12, 2012, 2:19 PM EST
The two will meet tonight when Chicago takes on Phoenix.
Mar 27, 2012, 1:21 PM EST
With an emphasis on Paul Stastny, who was “particularly odious” last night in San Jose.
Jan 8, 2012, 4:04 PM EST
PHT: All Nose Face, all the time.
Jan 1, 2012, 1:58 PM EST
This guy again.
Dec 31, 2011, 1:17 PM EST
But no suspension.
Dec 6, 2011, 6:33 PM EST
The ninth round was stellar, and the ninth round doesn’t even exist anymore.
Sep 30, 2011, 11:10 PM EST
Time will tell if Colorado’s revamped defense will be better next season, but one thing is certain: they’ll be bigger.
Sep 30, 2011, 12:30 PM EST
2010-2011 record: 30-44-8, 68 points; 4th in Northwest, 14th in West Playoffs: Did not qualify After making the playoffs two seasons ago, everything went wrong for the Avalanche last season. With injuries and poor goaltending being the main culprits, the Avs hope good health shines through and that offseason moves will help move them out…
Sep 24, 2011, 2:45 AM EST
Not only did the Colorado Avalanche lose their preseason game on Friday, they also announced that Brandon Yip and Jan Hejda have been lost to injury.
Jul 1, 2011, 8:12 PM EST
We’ve got all the signings and links you can handle for Friday’s free agency party. Anything that happens today you’ll find it all here.
Apr 2, 2011, 1:58 PM EST
Columbus’ Jan Hejda was suspended by the league for two games for his elbow to the head of Chicago rookie Marcus Kruger.
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ 1
- Columbus puts Bobrovsky (groin) on IR, out 4-5 weeks 1
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Olympic odds, Russia’s defense, King Henrik’s new deal, Fire Cappy? and more 27
- With Lundqvist deal done, Sather faces tough questions 11
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension 40
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks 52
- Report: NHL set to finally pay Gretzky at least $7M 15
- Kadri out as falling Leafs start tough stretch vs. Sharks 9
- Wounded Wings: Zetterberg (back) out, joins Datsyuk on shelf 7
- Burrows out with broken jaw (Update: expected to miss at least four weeks) 22
- Video: Canucks’ Bieksa fights Rangers’ Boyle, then kicks Boyle’s helmet (52)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (52)
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension (40)
- Panthers announced attendance Tuesday night lowest since 2008 (37)
- Islanders embarrassed in fifth consecutive loss (33)