Jul 17, 2013, 1:40 PM EST
Says he’s feeling good after having surgery in February.
Jul 8, 2013, 1:13 PM EST
“I played on a lot of different lines and never really got that full confidence.”
Jun 12, 2013, 12:35 PM EST
37-year-old vet still wants to play, though.
Mar 6, 2013, 9:39 PM EST
“Jake came up and played very well when he was here, and the team responded by playing very well in front of him,” said GM Doug Armstrong.
Feb 27, 2013, 12:44 PM EST
Both were hurt during drills on Tuesday.
Feb 20, 2013, 9:02 AM EST
The contest is scheduled to begin at 10:00 p.m. ET.
Feb 19, 2013, 8:03 AM EST
St. Louis is off to a great start, but San Jose is on a seven-game losing streak.
Feb 13, 2013, 8:02 AM EST
The match will start at 7:30 p.m. ET tonight.
Feb 9, 2013, 10:00 PM EST
He suffered a hip injury and is sidelined indefinitely.
Feb 7, 2013, 12:30 PM EST
He hasn’t missed a game in over two years.
Jan 21, 2013, 6:16 PM EST
Is the veteran winger approaching his last NHL days?
Jan 17, 2013, 12:58 PM EST
Veteran defenseman gets the nod.
Jan 17, 2013, 6:00 AM EST
Nobody predicting a Kings repeat.
Jan 3, 2013, 4:19 PM EST
He’s coming off back surgery in May.
Dec 17, 2012, 4:35 PM EST
Weird situation at play for the veteran blueliner.
Nov 29, 2012, 3:00 PM EST
Decorated veteran knows a lengthy work stoppage could end his career.
Jul 27, 2012, 1:21 PM EST
Nine Devils have worn the “C” before — who will be the tenth?
Jul 18, 2012, 12:47 PM EST
The summer’s been a little too quiet for most fans’ liking.
Jul 10, 2012, 1:19 PM EST
Veteran forward back for another season in St. Louis.
Jul 9, 2012, 7:29 PM EST
It seems like any contending team has a shot.
Jul 2, 2012, 12:20 PM EST
With the free agent market dwindling, GM Doug Armstrong might be forced to deal.
Jun 29, 2012, 2:23 PM EST
As the defenseman market dwindles, his value rises.
Jun 28, 2012, 6:16 PM EST
Comes with two Stanley Cup rings.
Jun 27, 2012, 2:23 PM EST
“I’m certain this group of players and all players who will be attending bargaining sessions will do a great job,” said Donald Fehr.
May 8, 2012, 4:59 PM EST
St. Louis captain frustrated at being swept by Kings.
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 23
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 1
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 5
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 11
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 21
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 49
- Video: Isles’ Martin to face hearing for ‘stupid’ knee-on-knee hit 39
- NHL on NBCSN: Reloaded Red Wings, Rangers set to battle tonight 51
- Bernier bests Panthers as Luongo goes from injured (and in street clothes) to back in net 4
- Phaneuf, Cuthbert and Lupul threaten lawsuit after tweet goes to air 59
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (78)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)