Jul 17, 2013, 1:40 PM EDT
Says he’s feeling good after having surgery in February.
Jul 8, 2013, 1:13 PM EDT
“I played on a lot of different lines and never really got that full confidence.”
Jun 12, 2013, 12:35 PM EDT
37-year-old vet still wants to play, though.
Mar 6, 2013, 9:39 PM EDT
“Jake came up and played very well when he was here, and the team responded by playing very well in front of him,” said GM Doug Armstrong.
Feb 27, 2013, 12:44 PM EDT
Both were hurt during drills on Tuesday.
Feb 20, 2013, 9:02 AM EDT
The contest is scheduled to begin at 10:00 p.m. ET.
Feb 19, 2013, 8:03 AM EDT
St. Louis is off to a great start, but San Jose is on a seven-game losing streak.
Feb 13, 2013, 8:02 AM EDT
The match will start at 7:30 p.m. ET tonight.
Feb 9, 2013, 10:00 PM EDT
He suffered a hip injury and is sidelined indefinitely.
Feb 7, 2013, 12:30 PM EDT
He hasn’t missed a game in over two years.
Jan 21, 2013, 6:16 PM EDT
Is the veteran winger approaching his last NHL days?
Jan 17, 2013, 12:58 PM EDT
Veteran defenseman gets the nod.
Jan 17, 2013, 6:00 AM EDT
Nobody predicting a Kings repeat.
Jan 3, 2013, 4:19 PM EDT
He’s coming off back surgery in May.
Dec 17, 2012, 4:35 PM EDT
Weird situation at play for the veteran blueliner.
Nov 29, 2012, 3:00 PM EDT
Decorated veteran knows a lengthy work stoppage could end his career.
Jul 27, 2012, 1:21 PM EDT
Nine Devils have worn the “C” before — who will be the tenth?
Jul 18, 2012, 12:47 PM EDT
The summer’s been a little too quiet for most fans’ liking.
Jul 10, 2012, 1:19 PM EDT
Veteran forward back for another season in St. Louis.
Jul 9, 2012, 7:29 PM EDT
It seems like any contending team has a shot.
Jul 2, 2012, 12:20 PM EDT
With the free agent market dwindling, GM Doug Armstrong might be forced to deal.
Jun 29, 2012, 2:23 PM EDT
As the defenseman market dwindles, his value rises.
Jun 28, 2012, 6:16 PM EDT
Comes with two Stanley Cup rings.
Jun 27, 2012, 2:23 PM EDT
“I’m certain this group of players and all players who will be attending bargaining sessions will do a great job,” said Donald Fehr.
May 8, 2012, 4:59 PM EDT
St. Louis captain frustrated at being swept by Kings.
- Injuries piling up as preseason schedule begins 11
- Report: Fedorov denies contract offer was made to Johansen 7
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers 36
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 1
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 1
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 14
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 18
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 6
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 26
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? (38)