Jul 17, 2013, 1:40 PM EST
Says he’s feeling good after having surgery in February.
Jul 8, 2013, 1:13 PM EST
“I played on a lot of different lines and never really got that full confidence.”
Jun 12, 2013, 12:35 PM EST
37-year-old vet still wants to play, though.
Mar 6, 2013, 9:39 PM EST
“Jake came up and played very well when he was here, and the team responded by playing very well in front of him,” said GM Doug Armstrong.
Feb 27, 2013, 12:44 PM EST
Both were hurt during drills on Tuesday.
Feb 20, 2013, 9:02 AM EST
The contest is scheduled to begin at 10:00 p.m. ET.
Feb 19, 2013, 8:03 AM EST
St. Louis is off to a great start, but San Jose is on a seven-game losing streak.
Feb 13, 2013, 8:02 AM EST
The match will start at 7:30 p.m. ET tonight.
Feb 9, 2013, 10:00 PM EST
He suffered a hip injury and is sidelined indefinitely.
Feb 7, 2013, 12:30 PM EST
He hasn’t missed a game in over two years.
Jan 21, 2013, 6:16 PM EST
Is the veteran winger approaching his last NHL days?
Jan 17, 2013, 12:58 PM EST
Veteran defenseman gets the nod.
Jan 17, 2013, 6:00 AM EST
Nobody predicting a Kings repeat.
Jan 3, 2013, 4:19 PM EST
He’s coming off back surgery in May.
Dec 17, 2012, 4:35 PM EST
Weird situation at play for the veteran blueliner.
Nov 29, 2012, 3:00 PM EST
Decorated veteran knows a lengthy work stoppage could end his career.
Jul 27, 2012, 1:21 PM EST
Nine Devils have worn the “C” before — who will be the tenth?
Jul 18, 2012, 12:47 PM EST
The summer’s been a little too quiet for most fans’ liking.
Jul 10, 2012, 1:19 PM EST
Veteran forward back for another season in St. Louis.
Jul 9, 2012, 7:29 PM EST
It seems like any contending team has a shot.
Jul 2, 2012, 12:20 PM EST
With the free agent market dwindling, GM Doug Armstrong might be forced to deal.
Jun 29, 2012, 2:23 PM EST
As the defenseman market dwindles, his value rises.
Jun 28, 2012, 6:16 PM EST
Comes with two Stanley Cup rings.
Jun 27, 2012, 2:23 PM EST
“I’m certain this group of players and all players who will be attending bargaining sessions will do a great job,” said Donald Fehr.
May 8, 2012, 4:59 PM EST
St. Louis captain frustrated at being swept by Kings.
- Ryan Murray has knee surgery, likely done for season 0
- Washington finally signs top prospect Kuznetsov 16
- Roberto Luongo records the shutout in first game back with Panthers 27
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack 63
- Canucks’ Kassian gets three games for boarding Dillon 27
- TGIF: Why Lightning fans can be upset with St. Louis 32
- Goalie nods: Luongo’s first game back with Panthers, Neuvirth makes Sabres debut 14
- Report: Kuznetsov terminated KHL deal, headed to Washington 21
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 34
- Luongo has Twitter fun at Canucks’ expense 36
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Sabres announce Pat LaFontaine resigns as president of hockey operations (66)