Aug 11, 2011, 9:45 AM EST
There’s only one team in the NHL that can wear teal in the most manly way as possible. Start up the “Jaws” theme, it’s time for the San Jose Sharks.
Senators celebrate 20th anniversary by bringing back one of NHL’s all-time worst teams for opening night
Aug 4, 2011, 10:24 PM EST
This season will mark the Ottawa Senators’ 20th in the NHL and they’ll kick off opening night paying homage to the inaugural Senators team from 1992 that was just not very good at all.
Nov 6, 2010, 9:42 PM EST
Joe Thornton appealed his two-game suspension and was shot down. Thankfully his agent/brother and Sharks broadcaster Jamie Baker were there to fill the air with crazy statements.
- Doan: Coyotes rebuild was ‘not my idea, not my ideal situation’ 13
- Video: Kessel says the way Toronto media treats Phaneuf is ‘embarrassing’ 30
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 6
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 49
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 77
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 22
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 36
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 16
- Lovejoy returns to Pittsburgh for Despres 52
- Wild get Stewart as Buffalo-to-Minnesota pipeline continues 55
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (77)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)