Aug 11, 2011, 9:45 AM EDT
There’s only one team in the NHL that can wear teal in the most manly way as possible. Start up the “Jaws” theme, it’s time for the San Jose Sharks.
Senators celebrate 20th anniversary by bringing back one of NHL’s all-time worst teams for opening night
Aug 4, 2011, 10:24 PM EDT
This season will mark the Ottawa Senators’ 20th in the NHL and they’ll kick off opening night paying homage to the inaugural Senators team from 1992 that was just not very good at all.
Nov 6, 2010, 9:42 PM EDT
Joe Thornton appealed his two-game suspension and was shot down. Thankfully his agent/brother and Sharks broadcaster Jamie Baker were there to fill the air with crazy statements.
- Crosby, Pens continue recent dominance of Ovechkin, Caps 9
- Terry Trafford’s body found in Michigan on Tuesday 8
- PHT Extra: What happens if the Caps miss the playoffs? 14
- Wings can’t afford regulation loss to Jackets 6
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter 56
- NHL on NBCSN: Capitals fight to earn first win vs. Penguins in 26 months 11
- Vanquished: Isles stun Canucks with seven-goal third period 27
- Peverley asked to return to game following ‘cardiac event’ 23
- Peverley hospitalized, conscious after collapsing on Stars bench (Update) 19
- Sens’ Ceci won’t return after Weber’s shot lacerates his ear (Update) 8
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (71)
- Chiasson ‘shaken up’ by Peverley incident, won’t dress for Stars tonight (69)
- Flyers’ Luke Schenn on first-period brawl: ‘That’s the way it goes’ (57)