James van Riemsdyk
Mar 2, 2012, 2:55 PM EDT
Another tough break for the 22-year-old power forward.
Mar 1, 2012, 8:23 PM EDT
Update: Reports indicate he might miss 6-8 weeks.
Mar 1, 2012, 1:06 PM EDT
He’s one of the most decorated scorers in U.S. Junior national team history.
Mar 1, 2012, 10:31 AM EDT
He wasn’t traded at the deadline, but one columnist wonders if it’ll happen over the summer.
Feb 28, 2012, 7:37 PM EDT
Philly hopes for more from the budding power forward, though.
Feb 28, 2012, 8:12 AM EDT
Finding out you’ve been traded must be mortifying. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Feb 27, 2012, 10:22 AM EDT
The Flyers are reportedly “fielding calls” on the 22-year-old forward.
Feb 23, 2012, 5:35 PM EDT
Philly LW has been the subject of many talks.
Feb 19, 2012, 9:10 AM EDT
Patrick Kane, Ryan Kesler, and Jimmy Howard all got their start in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
Feb 18, 2012, 2:20 PM EDT
It would take a whopper of a deal to land him.
Feb 18, 2012, 12:01 PM EDT
van Riemsdyk missed 15 games with a concussion.
Feb 12, 2012, 7:02 PM EDT
Voracek was injured in Saturday’s game against the Rangers.
Feb 9, 2012, 1:54 PM EDT
Will Brayden and Luke end up teammates in Philly?
Feb 7, 2012, 10:59 AM EDT
Briere hasn’t played since January 21 because of a concussion.
Feb 7, 2012, 12:46 AM EDT
The market might not have what Brian Burke is shopping for.
Jan 30, 2012, 6:03 PM EDT
The two Philly forwards are out indefinitely with concussions.
Jan 30, 2012, 12:59 PM EDT
We made a list. You choose who will be moved.
Jan 22, 2012, 9:04 PM EDT
No good news for James van Riemsdyk or Zach Rinaldo, either.
Jan 21, 2012, 5:34 PM EDT
Same problems, different day.
Jan 19, 2012, 9:12 PM EDT
Paul Holmgren admits he holds no hope for Pronger’s return in season or playoffs.
Jan 19, 2012, 4:28 PM EDT
Sounds like No. 68 will be back with the Flyers.
Jan 14, 2012, 12:22 PM EDT
Looks like JVR isn’t going to be leaving Philly anytime soon.
Jan 8, 2012, 1:17 PM EDT
Last year, 23 percent of players were from the U.S.
Jan 6, 2012, 2:33 PM EDT
Pretty quick recovery from Winter Classic groin injury.
Jan 5, 2012, 10:29 PM EDT
Another big win at one might be a larger cost.
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 9
- Devils post-Martin Brodeur era about to truly start 1
- Report: Rangers expected to announce captain on Thursday 10
- Snider: Flyers not hiding behind ‘horrible mistake’ of signing Bryzgalov 18
- P.K. Subban: ‘I’m not trying to change the game of hockey’ 21
- Demand for Canucks tickets plummeting according to broker 36
- Report: Johansen, Blue Jackets talking contract 7
- NHL waiting on World Cup announcement, Olympics decision 9
- Leiweke calls out ‘just terrible’ character of certain players in Leafs organization 30
- Crosby: Pens must ‘find a way to get over that hump’ 13
- Will future tweaks be enough to salvage NHL 15? (50)
- This Darcy Kuemper-Minnesota Wild situation doesn’t sound good (40)
- Boychuk doesn’t want to be traded, but has no control over the matter (39)
- Demand for Canucks tickets plummeting according to broker (39)
- The KHL’s really trying to mow Minnesota’s lawn (38)