James van Riemsdyk
Jan 21, 2012, 5:34 PM EST
Same problems, different day.
Jan 19, 2012, 9:12 PM EST
Paul Holmgren admits he holds no hope for Pronger’s return in season or playoffs.
Jan 19, 2012, 4:28 PM EST
Sounds like No. 68 will be back with the Flyers.
Jan 14, 2012, 12:22 PM EST
Looks like JVR isn’t going to be leaving Philly anytime soon.
Jan 8, 2012, 1:17 PM EST
Last year, 23 percent of players were from the U.S.
Jan 6, 2012, 2:33 PM EST
Pretty quick recovery from Winter Classic groin injury.
Jan 5, 2012, 10:29 PM EST
Another big win at one might be a larger cost.
Dec 28, 2011, 6:57 PM EST
The tour de Philadelphia rolls on in advance of the 2012 Winter Classic.
Dec 28, 2011, 3:32 PM EST
Technically, they visit two across the street from each other.
Dec 28, 2011, 7:05 AM EST
Even he doesn’t have nice things to say about himself. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 23, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
Playing hurt might be dumb, but it sure earns respect of your peers. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 16, 2011, 7:03 PM EST
Teemu Selanne returns to Winnipeg.
Dec 2, 2011, 8:20 PM EST
Jaromir Jagr and Ilya Bryzgalov will end their sabbaticals tonight, but James van Riemdsyk remains sidelined.
Nov 30, 2011, 11:56 PM EST
Jagr’s epic mustache won’t be back anytime soon, though.
Nov 30, 2011, 8:50 PM EST
The Flyers are in love with big moves, but this one might not make sense, even if Ryan could fit in on almost any team.
Nov 25, 2011, 3:02 PM EST
Flyers injury woes continue with James van Riemsdyk on the shelf for the next 1-2 weeks.
Nov 3, 2011, 7:57 PM EST
James van Riemsdyk was a late scratch for tonight’s game against the New Jersey Devils. The official word is that he’s day-to-day with a lower-body injury.
Oct 18, 2011, 12:45 PM EST
So humble, that Jagr.
Sep 23, 2011, 11:17 PM EST
Jagr had a goal and an assist in his first period as a member of the Philadelphia Flyers. The scary part? He wasn’t happy with his performance.
Sep 23, 2011, 6:19 PM EST
Jaromir Jagr will make his preseason debut with the Flyers tonight. His first goal is to adjust to the smaller North American ice surface after three years in the KHL.
Sep 23, 2011, 12:13 PM EST
PHT takes a look at some prominent American-born forwards to see who might be the “next” Mike Modano.
Sep 17, 2011, 4:51 PM EST
Jaromir Jagr addressed angry Penguins fans and putting on a Flyers jersey for the first time as Philly’s training camp began.
Sep 8, 2011, 9:08 PM EST
In an era when players from various teams fraternize with one another, Claude Giroux acknowledges that he “doesn’t really like all of them.”
Sep 6, 2011, 6:00 PM EST
Kyle Turris is still unsigned by the Phoenix Coyotes and the restricted free agent is apparently looking to get paid. Big time. Actual demand or sneaky way of trying to get moved? You make the call.
Aug 30, 2011, 1:10 PM EST
The Flyers are buying in to the notion that James van Riemsdyk is primed for stardom; they signed the budding power forward to a six-year deal worth $25.5 million.
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ 1
- Columbus puts Bobrovsky (groin) on IR, out 4-5 weeks 1
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Olympic odds, Russia’s defense, King Henrik’s new deal, Fire Cappy? and more 27
- With Lundqvist deal done, Sather faces tough questions 11
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension 40
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks 52
- Report: NHL set to finally pay Gretzky at least $7M 15
- Kadri out as falling Leafs start tough stretch vs. Sharks 9
- Wounded Wings: Zetterberg (back) out, joins Datsyuk on shelf 7
- Burrows out with broken jaw (Update: expected to miss at least four weeks) 22
- Video: Canucks’ Bieksa fights Rangers’ Boyle, then kicks Boyle’s helmet (52)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (52)
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension (40)
- Panthers announced attendance Tuesday night lowest since 2008 (37)
- Islanders embarrassed in fifth consecutive loss (33)